Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will be the same as that anton from love island owning that gym then seeing him in jd Southside every day ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it just me has all the insta huns came off insta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no seen trout pouts face in a while aka clara Kendal and Craig my two favourite insta couple I love a right good chuckle at, Kendal has removed every single picture of herself and Craig on insta she's not posted anything apart from hair they where all at Edinburgh last week for her mums bday not one picture she got a new Range Rover that would have made the gram surly their all reading this clearly

Reactions: 3
Is it just me has all the insta huns came off insta ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ no seen trout pouts face in a while aka clara Kendal and Craig my two favourite insta couple I love a right good chuckle at, Kendal has removed every single picture of herself and Craig on insta she's not posted anything apart from hair they where all at Edinburgh last week for her mums bday not one picture she got a new Range Rover that would have made the gram surly their all reading this clearly
Agree !! Defo something amiss somewhere ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 5
Agree !! Defo something amiss somewhere ๐Ÿ‘€
Soon as someone mentioned for Kendal to have her own thread she removed all the pictures. I did think she wanted to go down the blogging route. She's made an appearance in that paper that all the bams of the day get featured in. I like her friend Melanie she is The Ladies lounge Kendal does fuk all apparently Melanie is the one who does all the hair when she reposts on insta Melanies name is always on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Soon as someone mentioned for Kendal to have her own thread she removed all the pictures. I did think she wanted to go down the blogging route
Sheโ€™s got pics of them both still on fb ๐Ÿ™ˆ must have forgot those ones

Reactions: 1
Sheโ€™s got pics of them both still on fb ๐Ÿ™ˆ must have forgot those ones
The best picture to date is the one he's wearing a pink angels tracksuit with a back pack and she's wearing white dress with sunglasses their like Kevin and Perry she only posted it last month for Caseys 30th I don't no who I find more entertaining out the two couples ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Too late reigning it in now after years of flaunting their ill gotten gains. Hope that plays a part in their downfall. Scumbags
Biggest scumbags to earth takes a forum for them all to disappear. They will get board not being able to show of look at Hayley she basically got her man caught never worked a day in her life moves to Spain still posts her every move their a bunch of idiots real gangsters wouldn't give them the time of day

Says a lot about them feeling then need to show off. Insecure and bloody stupid. Hope it was worth it when theyโ€™re all visiting their men in jail ๐Ÿคฃ at least PE will be faithful to Clara for once. Maybeโ€ฆ

• Haha
Says a lot about them feeling then need to show off. Insecure and bloody stupid. Hope it was worth it when theyโ€™re all visiting their men in jail ๐Ÿคฃ at least PE will be faithful to Clara for once. Maybeโ€ฆ
Do you think he's in the jail? I really think something has happened or their in Spain she's deleted her private insta

Nah that wee action man would be holding onto the pockets of the big boys ๐Ÿ˜‚

Soon as someone mentioned for Kendal to have her own thread she removed all the pictures. I did think she wanted to go down the blogging route. She's made an appearance in that paper that all the bams of the day get featured in. I like her friend Melanie she is The Ladies lounge Kendal does fuk all apparently Melanie is the one who does all the hair when she reposts on insta Melanies name is always on it.
I've heard through word of mouth Melanie is quite toxic ๐Ÿง

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think he's in the jail? I really think something has happened or their in Spain she's deleted her private insta
I donโ€™t think yes in jail- yet. I think what happened with Hayley and her man plus all the info being floated around on this thread has spooked them. Too late to delete your Insta now Clara.

Action man hahahaha. Well done Clara for bringing a baby in to this absolute tit show. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Reactions: 7
I used to moan about being the fat single pal see when I come on and read this I am glad for it. You couldn't pay me a million pound to live their life's

Also Cat Quigley hasn't posted anything in weeks unless I am blocked ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ tattle really effects them its been a long time coming

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Peace of mind is free. I wouldnโ€™t want a life of looking over my shoulder for all the money in the world. Itโ€™s not all glam as much as they would like us to believe it is. I can lock my door each night without fear or a police raid or even worse a gang one. I bet Clara wishes she could do the same.

Reactions: 10
When you Google Paul Easdon it mentions security firms is he involved with security why is their not more on him ๐Ÿ˜ค he was involved with a boxer and his brother is a boxer to Lex Easdon this is what Google says

Is that when she lost all the weight?? I thought that was down to stress from things and maybe โ„
I never noticed a dramatic change in her weight she was always posting in the gym well when posting on the gram was a thing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

I've been in Melanie's company before she comes across very false.All hi babes yes babes but as soon as your backs turned u can feel the daggers.

• Angry
Ceceโ€™s is dissolved on companies house. So if Clara and Charisse donโ€™t own it then who does? Maybe theyโ€™ve put it in someone elseโ€™s name incase PE is being investigated. All seems very odd.

• Wow
I've been in Melanie's company before she comes across very false.All hi babes yes babes but as soon as your backs turned u can feel the daggers.
You no what it doesn't surprise me. That friendship will end up in tears if Melanie is doing all the work and Kendal stands their like big sergeant major you will only take so much of that has anyone seen Kendal in real life she's so different takes a cracking picture in real life she's not so kind on the eye quite chunky to saying nothing about weight I am not in the position all I no is when she was younger she was skin and bone catfish in real life

Ceceโ€™s is dissolved on companies house. So if Clara and Charisse donโ€™t own it then who does? Maybe theyโ€™ve put it in someone elseโ€™s name incase PE is being investigated. All seems very odd.
They don't own CeCeโ€™s anymore ๐Ÿ˜ณ I told you something is going down please someone fill us in. Just waiting on that new member to update us all ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.