Claratinks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The person asked about a thread to be done on McPhee. I only told the person that a thread was done the guy who I named and it was put in quiet threads and they could search the guys name and his side chick . But now I will not give honest tea . I'm really dying to say why I know so much but I will let maxwells man suffer his time. who was it that turned Queens again n got them done as well.
R u feeling okay? 🤯 I don’t understand at all ?

Reactions: 3
R u feeling okay? 🤯 I don’t understand at all ?
Well scroll past because whats up now. I've explained perfect about the thread part. Then I also said let maxwell man suffer people's family's had to for life. I'm fine just suffered bowel cancer my vision is a bit blurred but hey thanks for asking.

Reactions: 1
Well scroll past because whats up now. I've explained perfect about the thread part. Then I also said let maxwell man suffer people's family's had to for life. I'm fine just suffered bowel cancer my vision is a bit blurred but hey thanks for asking.
Not asking ur personal life pal just saying some of the stuff ur writing doesn’t make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not asking ur personal life pal just saying some of the stuff ur writing doesn’t make sense.
I agree.

The posts are like a mixed up rant of info. Some of them I've read over a few times and still can't make any fuckin sense of them 😂

Reactions: 13
I agree.

The posts are like a mixed up rant of info. Some of them I've read over a few times and still can't make any fuckin sense of them 😂
On the other thread is the same they ain’t making sense they are on another one doing the same tit which is weird to me they must be more involved because of how much they know about these big people.

Reactions: 5
You can tell they are reading these hahahaha takes yummys out her name hi again 👍🏼 And some of them are removing happy family post I’m howling all closing in on them all now about time. Kicked off in the eastend last night some cars going up in flames I wonder why 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh who’s cars went up what a place that eastend is feel bad for the honest folk there

What name do you search I looked at the brocket one could see anything about mcphee

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You can tell they are reading these hahahaha takes yummys out her name hi again 👍🏼 And some of them are removing happy family post I’m howling all closing in on them all now about time. Kicked off in the eastend last night some cars going up in flames I wonder why 😂😂😂😂
I’m from the east and know of no fires last night fill me in lol 😂

• Haha
I can’t say to much unfortunately 😂 they will know straight away but one on Glasgow live and the other is In the eastend not in the paper I wish I could say more honestly but definitely all going down for a lot of them. 😂😂

If anyone’s from the eastend download the next door neighbour app just like a tattle for the eastend lot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Plot twist, Hi a mean hello is actually Clara dishing the tea on folk she doesn’t like including her own man 😃 They both write in the same confusing manner.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s 2 there actually I had to go look it’s the 3rd and 4th ones that happened which ain’t there emmmm 😂😂

Plot twist, Hi a mean hello is actually Clara dishing the tea on folk she doesn’t like including her own man 😃 They both write in the same confusing manner.
They are on another thread kimmy Gs giving it Aswell pure confused me 😦🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
There’s 2 there actually I had to go look it’s the 3rd and 4th ones that happened which ain’t there emmmm 😂😂

They are on another thread kimmy Gs giving it Aswell pure confused me 😦🤯
I'm actually a North end person. Please give me a break .what is it with people.
1) last time I was in Hamilton was at the Hamilton Palace. You know that night club. Well over twenty years ago I,m fortyfour n last I knew clara she was about 31/32 Yr old.
2) why not just scroll as the rules say. Instead of the quotes.
3)I was asked if I was OK. You got answer mate.

I'm actually a North end person. Please give me a break .what is it with people.
1) last time I was in Hamilton was at the Hamilton Palace. You know that night club. Well over twenty years ago I,m fortyfour n last I knew clara she was about 31/32 Yr old.
2) why not just scroll as the rules say. Instead of the quotes.
3)I was asked if I was OK. You got answer mate.
Rules god give me strength 😂 listen I was just confused to ur post that’s all everyone’s allowed to ask and ur post made no sense. Simple

Oh who’s cars went up what a place that eastend is feel bad for the honest folk there

What name do you search I looked at the brocket one could see anything about mcphee
I said to the person that one was made with brocket so the person could have a look . I did not say McPhee was on that brocket thread whatsoever. However i said he was that juice plus cassyanne clark,s bit on the side. I did say also cassys thread was worth a read. So McPhee wasn't in it.

I said to the person that one was made with brocket so the person could have a look . I did not say McPhee was on that brocket thread whatsoever. However i said he was that juice plus cassyanne clark,s bit on the side. I did say also cassys thread was worth a read. So McPhee wasn't in it.

Pure whit ? 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This threads gone aff track let’s try fix it 😂
Exactly. Sick of logging in, thinking there’s ☕ and it’s a load of stupid fkn messages with no relevance whatsoever 🙄 let’s get back to what the threads actually for

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.