Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clara on holiday herself because P's passport confiscated. Your time is up. The stripey beachwear with the sucking in 🤣 that's a lovely faceapp filter applied to your other photos.. no bleep has a chin as sharp as that and certainly not "Claire" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Clara on holiday herself because P's passport confiscated. Your time is up. The stripey beachwear with the sucking in 🤣 that's a lovely faceapp filter applied to your other photos.. no bleep has a chin as sharp as that and certainly not "Claire" 🤣🤣🤣
Pics plz

Reactions: 2
So Basically if your not an influencer or 'Glesga celebrity' she's no interested.

Another pam doc in the making
---

Ne beauty owner nina
I thought this too! Seems like the only place that lives of the influencer lifestyle to make her look good

Reactions: 3
I thought this too! Seems like the only place that lives of the influencer lifestyle to make her look good
The influencers don't even pay for their treatments while us normal folk are paying through the roof for our nails ect now 😔

• Angry
How do you know Paul’s no passport??👀

Reactions: 1
What’s the deal with that Lia her that owned love in art make up lounge 😂 she is defo in another planet.
Ah yes Laura King……Had to unfollow her/ cloud cuckoo land. And the “holidays” to Columbia etc. Not as holistic as she makes out I’m sure.