Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was shocked at how old bobbi looked used to think she was stunning she's got a very harsh face.
Is it just a glasgow thing ...girls here love a harsh look the bleeping cruella eyebrows

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was shocked at how old bobbi looked used to think she was stunning she's got a very harsh face.
Is it just a glasgow thing ...girls here love a harsh look the bleeping cruella eyebrows
Aw rough as fuk n I'm from Glasgow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's some of the eyelashes that get me as well. Could sweep the street with them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That wedding…. Defo over a six figure sum 😳😳

Who is this bobbi girl? I’ve just seen the wedding video as someone I follow was there
Her parents are the owners of Pablos Childrenswear in Glasgow and have ties to organised crime in Glasgow. So does the man I believe.
---
I wanna see the video 👀
My friend showed me from her profile as she follows her. The budget must have been £500k minimum, it put every celeb wedding ever covered in OK magazine to shame.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That wedding…. Defo over a six figure sum 😳😳
I thought she was quite underwhelming as a bride I didn't like her hair at all or the bridesmaids dresses or hair they all looked harsh.
I do think she's really pretty tho but she's older looking in real life

Reactions: 1
The wedding videos doing the rounds are sooo cringe. Nothing shows the true love of a couple like a wedding rave. Also the video of her and the bridesmaids walking…wtf it’s a wedding they look like their trying to be girls aloud or something 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was Clara at Bobbi’s wedding? I thought they were friends and I’m sure Bobbi was at hers? They had quite similar themes too didn’t they? Black tie/formal?

Was Clara at Bobbi’s wedding? I thought they were friends and I’m sure Bobbi was at hers? They had quite similar themes too didn’t they? Black tie/formal?
No they weren't at each others weddings. Neither was their other pal Sarah casey.they were all inseparable for years dunno what's happened 🤔

Reactions: 1