Clara Tinks #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cece's fire mentioned in the charges against Jamie Stevensons gang in todays press. Seems that lot were behind a string of them.

Lloyd Cross named too. Jillys brother 🙄

Reactions: 4
Are those Gucci loafers that mini me has on? Poor thing dressed in proceeds of crime clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly my thoughts 😂 how odd - desperate to post her wedding but not the groom.

Also she must have no pals. Having Helen, her sis in law and hair dresser as bridesmaids? She was desperate to become pals with Helen when she lived up her (tbf it worked) but where the rest of her pals? Probably see thru her nonsense.
She’s about 6 months pregnant

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought she was abroad for cosmetic surgery recently with a friend, no?
---
Ooh.

Do you know her? Why does she keep the husband so secret?
Because he’s the biggest grass in the central belt 📢

and he’s probably on some police watch list after all the encro stuff.

Reactions: 3
I kinda don't blame her for keeping the husband and pregnancy side quiet after the last experience she had with Edsons dad. I've made be a bit more cautious too.

Although the witch in me says it's because he doesn't fit the insta aesthetic 😂🫣

Reactions: 7
I kinda don't blame her for keeping the husband and pregnancy side quiet after the last experience she had with Edsons dad. I've made be a bit more cautious too.

Although the witch in me says it's because he doesn't fit the insta aesthetic 😂🫣
Totally agree that’s why she’s hiding him. I mean all shes done is a post promoting his book or some tit. But no mention the fact they are married.

But also let’s no pretend she loved the attention and drama of being a wag. Mind her posts about his next gf wearing her stuff and then about how she would be on tv in Belgium 😂

The beauticians she uses in maryhill posted she was in for a pregnancy massage last week and she reposted it.