Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What10001

Chatty Member
So Zac is physically sick at the thought of this trip. His stress is manifesting physically, that is so sad for him. Did anyone else catch the part in video when she was trying to clown his outfit and he said I’m with the times and you are like 2018 or something to that effect. I laughed out loud, she had just shown her hideous outfit on camera 🤣🤣 those pants were hideous and way to tight. I wonder how many times he’s been too nice to tell her, that her outfit looked like it fell out of a trash bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
The latest vlog really annoyed me, at least take a home antigen test before going back to work! No one likes doing them but man up and stop complaining 😴 Then at work she didn't even wear a mask and was still symptomatic 🤬 I can't deal with her anymore, so selfish and full of her own importance!

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched her vlog from today but something tells me the “baby fever!?” title is totally click bait and over dramatic like all the “tragic” events she vlogs about (like her hair not turning out right).
She and Zac have no baby fever. The tittle is a clickbait like every other dramatic title. She doesn’t go “awwwww” when she sees babies, but thinks she’ll be a great mom. She doesn’t have it on her to have a baby, or something like that. That’s what she said btw. Clancy, if you don’t have it in you to be a mom but thinks you’ll be a great mom, just don’t be a mom. Not everyone has to pop babies. It’s better to not have kids, then have them and give them trauma and a terrible life, because you don’t have it in you. Or whatever the f*ck you said. Oh, and also Zac was like thinking to have babies in 2 years, she thinks it’s too soon and she is only 26, and some women with 21 wants to become mothers, but she with 26 doesn’t feel that way yet. My brain hurts trying to understand her way of thinking. By watching her i am offending my own intelligence.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Wow so surprised to see a thread about her I thought absolutely everyone LOVED this girl. I don't know what the appeal is about her myself, she gives strange 12 year old vibes like not very mature even though she's made it into a super successful career (half thanks to her mom I bet). I watched her back in her college days and nothing much has changed since then to her now working for FOX I believe>? Also the new hubby / fiance really thy don't match at all in my opinion and I see no chemistry between them. Its great they are engaged and all the best to them but something about Zac he really isn't into this girl.

I can't put my finger on it but everything bout him just screams going with the flow of princess Clancy's wants and needs. UGH. I don't enjoy her personality at all and damn how much attention does this lady need complaining about being in her pj's when she's getting PROPOSED to??! I found that so annoying and dramatic/ungrateful like yeah girl we see your first world problems but at least you got engaged. That just annoyed the shit out of me. She's like the child who hasn't figured out that life cannot be everything you dreamed about 100% of the time. Sorry guys, I guess I just find a lot of faults with her haha. To me she just isn't the sweet, charming elegant girl she paints herself out to be.

I'm a super conscious healthy-eater myself but she really doesn't know how to make healthy meals tasty and enjoyable. Noway would I ever try any of her recipes. They're just bland and something someone would make up if they truly hated food I believe. I found it interesting her brother and father could not be arsed about the proposal.......They do seem socially withdrawn but isn't this your only daughter/sis about to get married? Lmao....even Trisha paytas' engagement I had enjoyed more sorry to say Clance.

Last edited:

HairyBerries

VIP Member
She makes a huge deal of minor inconveniences daily so who is she to laugh at another person's misfortune?

Also it's her fault really, I thought she had job offers closer to home but picked Ohio randomly. So really no excuse for trapping Zach.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
I agree with Zac being a bit toxic.

The other week didn’t she reveal that on one of their earlier dates, he told Clancy she’s a downgrade as a “joke.” That wouldn’t have sit well with me.
And he told her shoes looked old or something.... He's sly about his digs at her. I feel like he's very controlling especially since they got engaged. And not wanting her to wear tops where her cleavage show, the way he calls the people who work in their office building 'the girls' or I think it might be in his work even.

pj011

Checking her Insta stories…the only folks she seems to hang out with and/or tag are local news reporters. Now, just local reporters from Nashville… 🙄

Seems she’s having a hard time letting go of that identity.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
YAAAAWWWNNN there is no way she will make it as an influencer. It really annoyed me how many ads were included, I don't even know how I managed to get through it. Groundhog day indeed!

All I have to say about the new vlog:

What kind of psycho AIR FRIES gnochhi? Does she not know that it’s a pasta dish?! She ate them like french fries. I think Zac baked them up on a frying sheet too. Both idiots who clearly don’t know shit about culture!

-signed an angry Italian
I was thinking the exact same thing!! Gnocchi isn't supposed to be crunchy, of course it was gross. The directions are right on the package...

I don't blame her for going the influencer route, esp if I had those hours and shit pay and my side hustle was making more, but you have to actually be GOOD and interesting at it...

Glitter Girl

Hi all. I'm a new(ish) watcher and lurker here. I just want to say I agree with the poster who talked about Zac having a lot of red flags. As I watched her videos even before I found this place, I wanted to scream through the screen that he's a jerk to her. I mean, I get it. She has her flaws. But just based on the content that makes it to her videos, he's horrible. It makes me wonder what he's like when the camera isn't rolling.

pj011

Zac is definitely getting…moodier on these vlogs. She was trying to save face by saying they “crack up” off camera and he was in the background shaking his head “no” and full-on disagreeing with her. Then…they argue about GRAMMAR of all things. Whew.

She definitely needs a job or something to bring variety to this content. Does it always have to be a VLOG? Why not some analysis of the cities she’s visiting. She could’ve done an entire video on visiting the Opry. A video of 3-5 open houses in several suburbs…. A video about the neighborhoods in a “tour” format…. Use titles like “Top Nashville Suburbs, Ranked” for click bait and algorithm…

Instead, it is more of the same. Oh…she *microwaved* her oatmeal today! I guess it isn’t totally the same…. 😬

• Haha
Totally agree with you aimenn76, she calls everything disguising, what's up with that? In the vlog about her skin care routine, she said the "tree trunk" neck lines are disgusting? Um, pretty much everyone has those lines, and she really needs to watch her mouth, that's insulting to people who watch and have those lines. She doesn't think. Guess my neck lines make me disgusting, thanks for the insult Clancy!

I'm not sure if she's actually leaving reporting altogether, maybe finding a new job? I think it would stress her out too much to do YT full-time.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Maybe she is out of Zac's league looks wise but she is ruining his life. It isn't a mystery illness, it's sheer anxiety from Clancy's stupid 'travel' plans.
Zac is very good looking. I am sure he would have zero trouble finding someone in like 2 hours. 😂
I wonder how often women flirt with him when he is out without Clancy Nancy. Or when he goes on those trips with his friends.

aofiem98

As someone from Ireland, I have no idea how Tom, the most classic Irish da ever, has managed to raise the whiny princess that is Clancy!

One thing we pride ourselves on is that what we have, we have to share and that we’re generous so I wonder how Tom feels about Clancy being “frugal” (stingy lol)

Like, I can’t ever see Clancy getting her round in at the pub and that’s cardinal sin number one over here 😂

sarajackman

4/23 Vlog Recap:

1) Clancy finally teased a "big change" coming up. All she gave away was that they are going month to month on their lease for a little bit. Then after, they are either buying a house or moving. I still am curious to see if she'll continue in news...

2) When Clancy made a dig at Zac for "doing nothing" when it comes to wedding planning, Zac was quick to fire back. He said he was the one who took care of their taxes and apartment lease. Burn.

3) I found her sense of humor a little messed up when she wanted to get Zac's friend who is about to become a dad, a greeting card that says "good luck" or "goodbye" as a nod to the new parent's life being "over." Geez negative much?

4) No bridesmaids in the wedding was kind of surprising. I can tell Zac is a little disappointed because he was in so many wedding parties and now can't have his friends in his. Also, find it funny how Zac is doing a bachelor party trip but Clancy is not. Probably because she is too cheap. (TBT to her not drinking alcohol in Miami to "save money" on vacation) :ROFLMAO:

5) Even more surprising was Clancy opting out of a father daughter dance. Sure, weddings have a lot of cheesy traditions that could be skipped but I found that weird. It makes me believe even more that her and her dad have a strange/cold relationship.

6) In the last bit, Clancy says she's so against drinking and driving but it was okay for Zac to do it the other week. When she contemplated meeting Zac out at the bar, she said she wouldn't because she refuses to get an Uber because it costs too much money.

Oh and don't worry chocolate oatmeal made its appearance in this vlog again! In case, anyone was having withdrawals.

Holy cow her latest Instagram post.

“It’s been three months since I quit my job, look how happy I am!!” Is she going to do this every month? “My first Christmas not as a TV news reporter!”

She’s really still hung up on the TV reporter being her identity still…she has to make reference to being a TV reporter, if she was really content she would truly just live her life and not being it up every five minutes. What a shame her parents spent all that money for her to go to college and she isn’t even going to pursue a career in her field.

wonder if she’ll be this happy in the middle of winter when it’s cold and dark and she’s not on summer vacation…

• Haha

BottleBlonde

Ouch, yeah. That one was uncalled for. Clancy seemed beaten down this week. Especially the thing with her mom and the wedding. I really hope she thinks it through. As much as I’m not a fan, I have no problem admitting she seems like a hardworking woman. She deserves to be happy.

What10001

Chatty Member
Possibly unpopular opinion but I just want to say.. I absolutely love Clancy’s Dad 😂
Omg me too 🤣 when he was clowning her not having bridesmaids ☠ I wonder how Zach really feels about not being able to have his best friends beside him. You know he’s always going to a bachelor party or in a wedding so I’m sure it bothers him even if he lets Clancy steam roll him.

• Haha

Nupy

ClancyBurkeBingoCard
chocolate oatmealapple watch ringsworkoutdrinking 2x
tablecloth dresssweet potatochicken sandwich salad with chicken x2
addressing commentsZac wearing ugly shirtkindle/booktrash tv show
Zac being meancurrent nail polish coloursomething disgustingsneakers > heels

+ Broccoli & Zac's health issues.

• Haha