Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She really is leaning into this “influencer” thing…no one wants to see your makeup routine Clancy. And sunglasses on head as a hairstyle? Must be cheap sunnies bc if you do that too much you’ll stretch out the plastic.
I can’t wait to see how many times in the nex video she moans about how stressed she is 🙄 and why advertise zac’s health issues if she doesn’t want any advice? People will share their opinions, keep it private if you don’t want opnions.

Reactions: 4
Uff I'm 5 minutes in and already annoyed. It really bugs me when people try to eat and Clancy shoves her camera in their faces, often during their first bite. First of all, no, your viewers do not want to see people chew, secondly, we don't want to see your friends/family or Zac get embarrassed (because they do), and third none of them enjoys this. Don't even get me started on her going to a nice restaurant in her bikinis.... again, this is 5 minutes in. I don't think I can stomach any more of her vlogs.

glamorous

I dislike when people say blah blah is underpaid... Almost every job in America doesn't pay enough and it sucks even more if you're single. Hence the rise of "side hustles" in America. It will likely get worse with the Ukraine war causing gas prices to go up and the food shortage.

With all that said Clancy doesn't really have a HUGE following and it would be basically insane for her to quit her job currently.
I think they're moving and/or found a house or plan too after their marriage is official. She's kind of boring and doesn't have anything going outside of her news job. What would her vlogs be if she quit? Sweet potato with tuna and a run??

• Haha
If her content was consistently as good as today's video, she could totally justify doing this as a full time job. It was snappy, informative, it was well edited. I think I prefer this content to the bi weekly "fluff" vlogs.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Maybe she is out of Zac's league looks wise but she is ruining his life. It isn't a mystery illness, it's sheer anxiety from Clancy's stupid 'travel' plans.

And still that damn chocolate oatmeal.....unbelievable...and that apt.does look like the one they just left.....and I have noticed that Zac is becoming more and.more of an asshole to her.....but I'm sure she grates on his nerves

So ridiculous that she is whoa is me-ing about mysterious stomach issues of his then showing them bingeing on the damn alcohol habitually. Its like duh !! Of course its not what she wants to hear so she will most likely diss you in the comments. Cause then what would they do? They don't know how else to have fun on weekends besides having drunken stupor events to forget their reality.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Omg Sara the vlog was sooo boring!!! She is becoming really unlikeable (or maybe she always was I'm just noticing it more) oh look how much I spent on YouTube equipment... she forgot to mention how much she earns! Also great segment on doing your taxes and making a cup of coffee... not. She is so cheap she said there is a more efficient way of doing taxes for YT but she prefers to let the money rest in her account gaining interest for a year (she didn't say this but that's effectively what she is doing).. bought new dresses, an iPhone, an apple watch went for a facial but still managed to complain that she can't afford things like a celeb. Complete idiot, there are people who can't afford to heat their houses!

vlogwatcher33

And the amount of time that was consumed talking about Zac’s bathroom habits…. Ugh I kinda felt bad for him, but I guess she needs content 🙃

RJF

VIP Member
I would say that she does care about politics – she’s too much of a control freak/cheapskate in her day-to-day life to just not care about the people who set her taxes, decide her laws and so on.

She almost certainly said that to try to put the issue to bed and whilst alienating any viewers.

Kendallkuulei89

She has put too much unrealistic pressure on herself. Now that she has announced herself as an "influencer" which is presumptuous in itself she has to find stuff to fill the vlogs which comes off as fake, posing and adding music as if its a party 24 \7. No place is a year round circus. People do have dull times too. Its gonna be a long ass year. It was healthier when he had his life and friends and family. I think she has become more needy for him and its exhausting him.so his ass-holish- ness is coming out.....lol
i miss her old vlogs as a news reporter.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Guesses for tomorrows vlog: I’m still catching up on my sleep, my parents wore me out, planning this trip is like 3 full time jobs, Zach is still sick(of me)🤣
I feel really tired/cold (because I'm an idiot who stopped taking my B12 shots because they cost too much money)... How to save money by living in a communal space and drinking their free coffee...

HairyBerries

VIP Member
No one is perfect, nor do I expect them (She and Zac) to be

Uhhhh they're not perfect but they're a bit far from being "okay"

BottleBlonde

I had to watch today’s video in two segments, lol. I just couldn’t handle the complaining. It’s getting out of hand.

The fact that she only took five days off for quarantine is insane. I know that’s the timeframe the CDC suggests now, but there’s NO way I’d be going out so soon. Clancy suffers from the ideology that her work NEEDS her. As if she’s an irreplaceable employee who needs to be there every single day. It’s just not true. It’s not true for the majority of jobs out there. There are people who can take your place when you’re sick. It’s not the end of the world.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
They are both unlikeable. I don't know why I still watch, probably to see that the travel plans will be a train wreck with them getting meaner and meaner to each other as they are stuck in a rental with only themselves for company. I should stop watching!

• Haha

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Influencers are the digital version of used car salesmen.

Also for anyone who's watched Clancy for a while, she sure wasn't apolitical back in 2016 when she filmed a day in her life in college and she went crazy about possibly missing a political debate between Trump and Clinton. She was into it then.
She talks BS just to save her own ass. She knows if she really is honest about her political views, she’ll get a major backlash and she is not ready to lose views / subscribers, now that she depends on them as her main income.