Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloanes

I saw the comments suggesting "van life" for Clancy. Can you imagine? It would be hilarious trying to see her deal with that. 🤣 That would really mess with her routine. I keep watching, wondering what's next for her and Zac. Will they make it to the alter? I notice his irritation with her for putting on lipstick after they finished eating at a restaurant and his comments about her pajama-looking sweats she was wearing. Why does he put her down? And why does she put that in the vlog? Her fans say she seems so much happier. I see just the opposite. When she was working she seemed like a very productive, energetic, organized, happy person. But it seems that was all a facade.

Reactions: 5

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
It is far from healthy to turn orange from eating sweet potato everyday, she's the definition of restricted diet. Well said Tamliar I agree with every word you said!
I just find this whole influencers/influencing thing super dangerous at times. Young people being inspired by some pseudo-influencers who have no clue about anything, or buy what they promote, or believe what they say and so on. For me social media influencers is one of the most tragic things that has happened the last 8+ years. Full of misinformation, lies, fake life, and lack of knowledge.

Greatbutton

Chatty Member
I know it is super OT but I only found this thread on Clancy and read through it all. I remember that she mentioned she disagreed with her brother quite heavily about something political. At the time I assumed it was him being very Conservative and her the opposite, well after these posts in here about her old blogs I did a bit of digging and Neal seems to be very Liberal, a Bernie fan even. So seems I assumed very incorrectly.

• Wow
I've often thought this myself. Even the tone with which Zac speaks is soooo condescending. And like you can see it even in the way he moves his body/head right as he about to speak on a subject. It's so arrogant. And I get that Clancy says that they think having their own lives/friends is healthy, which I TOTALLY agree w, but if my fiance was joking about having someone on the side, I wouldn't laugh. I wouldn't take that lightly at all. Zac seems like someone who would cheat and then blame his cheating on Clancy.
He strikes me as the sort of bloke who likes to wind his partner up to the point they explode, then laugh and say its just banter/he's joking/calm down its not serious. Same vibe as you suggested.

aofiem98

Omg she deffo reads here! We were talking about how she should be touring houses and voilà! Here’s her new vlog looking at a house in Franklin!

Hi Clancy! 👋🏻 Spend less time on here and more time making your vlogs interesting and maybe getting better clothes

• Haha

Glitter Girl

I am really finding her annoying now. I can't imagine any TV station even considering hiring her again. Real reporters-- true journalists- want to be on difficult stories. They want to go to Ukraine. They want to report live on a fire or a tornado or hurricane, even if the storm hits at 3AM. They find trials, the legal process, and politics interesting. Clancy wants to be an entertainer and has no business working in news. To me she seems totally motivated by money despite saying numerous times she is not. She's also motivated by doing the least work possible with a good schedule. News reporters have to be dedicated and willing to work crazy hours and be on call. Most any job requires that! And most people starting out don't make a lot of money, no matter the profession. Talking about her salary and the sales department salaries is very unprofessional. She pretended to like her job to get views on You Tube, and she got them. She's a fraud. I can now see why people at her station didn't like her.
You'd be amazed. I used to be a reporter too. I left because the pay was crap (and no I wasn't making 60K, more like 25K). I used to LOVE reporting actual news like fires, tornadoes, earthquakes, but many of the people I worked with only wanted to be an anchor or a host. They had no interest in actual news. It was like that in college too. By the way, the people wanting to be foreign correspondents or go to Ukraine are very, very, very few. Some say they like that stuff and some will go if they're asked, but when push comes to shove, hardly anyone actually wants to go, even hardcore journalists. It's really not safe and most people want to come home to their family at night.

BottleBlonde

So do they drink and drive or what? They drove to the wedding, got hammered, and then…drove home? Am I missing something? This seems to be kind of an ongoing theme with them.

What10001

Chatty Member
I agree with Zac being a bit toxic.

The other week didn’t she reveal that on one of their earlier dates, he told Clancy she’s a downgrade as a “joke.” That wouldn’t have sit well with me.
He’s always made comments I found rude and down right mean to a degree and she laughs like she knows he’s joking but anyone who needs to joke like that is the issue in most cases. Take your bald ass somewhere and sit down.

• Haha

BottleBlonde

Neal gets painted in such a bad light. He was the only person who helped them move apartments. (Not even Clancy really helped with that, lol). Then he comes over for a chill night with his brother-in-law to play video games (when most in laws don’t get along at all) and he gets a camera stuck in his face. THEN he brings flowers over the next day (and they were actually quite lovely) and the first thing she says is that he gets a discount. This poor man! I get that he can come across as gruff and aloof, but he didn’t ask to be included in the vlogs.

• Heart
Clancy calling herself an influencer has to be a joke!!! No, you’re not even close. And I’m pretty sure when she says she gets all these negative comments in her videos it’s Bc she reads this thread. Hi Clancy! 👋🏼. So let me say this. Zac isn’t in love with you anymore. He treats you like his 12 year-old sister. It’s not cute to be mean nor is it funny. But you’re too dense to see this. Your YT video views have drastically declined and you’re not going to be able to sustain this lifestyle. Nobody is interested in you doing the same shit every single day, eating the same shit and talking so much in her videos bc she’s lonely and has nobody to talk to. And it’s not traveling when you don’t leave your Airbnb.

Glitter Girl

I feel like Clancy had early success with YT so she didn't really research influencer life and how to make it as one full time. For example, why doesn't she have affiliate links? Those packing cubes? Perfect affiliate link since she bought them off Amazon. How about a link to her favorite bowls for her oatmeal when she can't use her Local 12 mug? How about a link to Zac's messenger bag wherever he got it from? It looks nice for males or females.

She's missing so many opportunities to make a few dollars extra.

Overall, I liked the Charlotte vlog though she didn't really show me anything I can't find in Anytown USA. I don't think sponsors are going to knock down her door when she's traveling unless she gets a little better at it.

OmgObsessed

Most of us on here actually want the best for her. She just complains a lot and is self absorbed. Plus this thread is really nice compared to other people's.

Honestly, I could never do YouTube (besides the fact I'm not attractive lol) because I know I'm sensitive af. Major YouTubers/celebs in general don't usually address comments and complain. You will end up in more hot water. Just be a better person + get rid of Zac. 🤷🏼‍♀️

aofiem98

So sick of all the “photoshoots in the park” on her Instagram, it’s so boring! And why does she keep staring at the floor like she’s trying to count ants

• Haha

BottleBlonde

I’m not sure I find Zac as calculating as some others speculate. I think it’s just a matter of he was used to having his free time. Clancy had a set schedule, so he had a solid eight hours to himself. He could do what he wanted when he wanted. Now, those hours are taken up by Clancy (and let’s be real. Even if she’s not actively bothering him, its always different when someone’s presence is occupying a space that used to be solely yours).

it reminds me of couples who retire, and then they end up divorcing because they realize working separately was what kept them together.

Tamliar-lol

Chatty Member
Oh I almost forgot, a cringy outfit of the day, circa 2010, wearing a wash your face head band.
Hahaha still milking her quitting the job, is this all she has to offer? Clancy in 2030, “How I feel after quitting my full time job as a morning reporter 7.5 years ago”.

Last edited:
  • Heart

BottleBlonde

I feel so bad for Zach after watching that. You can just tell he loves the life he’s carved out for himself in Cinci. He’s got friends, he’s got family, and he’s got a really well-balanced life.

I can’t imagine what her content will look like. Honestly I think the Jamaica vlog kind of lays it out. Clancy will continue to eat oatmeal and plain sandwiches, and then they’ll find a gym to go to.

• Haha
Here you go a screen recording for you. ☺
I hate people that say “I don’t care about politics” - it’s so privileged and tone deaf. If you don’t have to think about politics then you’re beyond privileged. I bet the people of Sri Lanka or Ukraine WISH they didn’t have to care about “politics”. Not to mention politics affects everything from the roads we drive on, to the library Clancy likes to use, to taxes, and bigger things beyond that. It gives off “not like other girls” energy and shows how incredibly naive she is.

MissFinn

VIP Member
She didn’t delete your comment?! Hahaha I always look to see if there are any “critical” comments and never see anything but “Your videos make my life”😂
I went back to see she deleted my comment 😆😆😅 but before that went on a massive rant how much she works for yt and is passionate about her channel!

Ps what is that hidious table cloth she is wearing with sneakers?? Her dress sense is absolutely hidious. Cant even

Pps. The fact shes a bore and a cheapskate she also eats so BLAND. Id get it if she was weird chicken rice fitluencer but shes not. Like nothing in her life seems fun. I cant imagine her ever laughing until she cries or eating cake and drinking bubbles with friends. Why would anyone influence from her may I ask???

• Haha