Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

What10001

Chatty Member
What I find really odd is that I called him out on YT a few months back and got no response. It was the vlog where they were driving to their wedding venue and he was looking down on his phone whilst driving. I told him he was dangerous and it was daft to put his blatant law breakkng on the Internet. Which, IMHO, is far worse than what Donna was meant to have said, and nothing zip, nada. Why did he not yell at me? 🤔🤔
Probably because he knew looking at his phone and driving was wrong and he didn’t have much of an argument. Can’t say well I don’t care I can drive and text or whatever it may be. His job must be touchy subject and something he’s probably senestive about because he knows he’s mediocre at best when it comes to a career. That’s why he got so defensive ole Donna hit him where it hurt. This adds weight to my theory that he really wanted her to quit local 12 because he can’t stand her getting so much attention and him staring at a screen in his kitchen wearing pineapple shorts and suit jacket. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4

spaceydaisy

I hope she left those white wedges in Cincinnati. I don’t think I can see another pic of her wearing them.

• Haha

glamorous

I think people who do YT full time are the worst humans ever and accepting brand deals is disgusting!
Clancy is a crummy human but being a YT isn't really one of the reason. Minus her filming her brother (which she needs to stop) I don't think she exploits anyone especially not underage people. She says dumb things but she apologized I believe in the next vlog? It wasn't like other YouTuber denying and ignoring. Plus I don't really mind Canvas or hello fresh ads. I do get annoyed if there is an ad before the video and ads in the video though. That's on YouTube for not restrictioning that BS.

I don't really think YouTube is worse than say someone on Netflix. It's entertainment and as long as they aren't posting embarrassing things about people without consent I don't mind. If I wasn't a sensitive potato I would be posting cute Asian weeb things 😂

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Now spending 2k a month, those brand deals must be kicking in! I'm sure she could get a lot more if actually left her apartment apart from going to the gym, getting a chicken sandwich or drinking!

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
2019 making more money from YT... she has a lot to thank the YT algorithm for. I'd never heard of her or her channel until I got a random recommendation around that time!

aofiem98

Anyone seen her new video? I feel like it should’ve been titled “Responding to Tattle Comments” 😂 hit on everything! Her career, YouTube sponsorships and she even mentioned the Newsreporter to PR Facebook page! 😂

• Haha

What10001

Chatty Member
Uff I'm 5 minutes in and already annoyed. It really bugs me when people try to eat and Clancy shoves her camera in their faces, often during their first bite. First of all, no, your viewers do not want to see people chew, secondly, we don't want to see your friends/family or Zac get embarrassed (because they do), and third none of them enjoys this. Don't even get me started on her going to a nice restaurant in her bikinis.... again, this is 5 minutes in. I don't think I can stomach any more of her vlogs.
She’s insane. She lives in Cincinnati not at the beach. It’s one thing to wear a bathing suit and cover in a beach type place but in Cincinnati come on girl get it together. Let me awkwardly stuff my cover into my shorts instead of wearing a shirt like a normal human. Can’t be bothered to change into my swimwear when it’s pool time. 🤦🏼‍♀️

BottleBlonde

I think she might be in for a rude awakening when it comes to full-time vlogging. When she was a reporter, she could use all of that as content (and also for an excuse not to post). Now, if her content is stale, there’s nothing to fall back on. No crazy work stories, no bloopers, nothing that she can hide behind until better content comes along. We’re going to see a lot of working out, oatmeal, and shirtless Zac, no matter where they travel.

What10001

Chatty Member
I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE. She’s is so off putting. Who are these nut jobs who praise all her photos? Someone please tell me why she makes that weird nostril flare pouty face in her photos. Does she think it looks sexy?!?! Looks like she’s trying not to shit herself.

OmgObsessed

I wonder what Zac's parents think of Clancy quitting her job? Especially his mom since she works in the new industry. We all know Clancy's mom enables her generally.

Also she constantly says how “other people’s parents help them out! I had no help from my parents.”
Typical*golden* child! I wish I grew up going to an all girls school then having my parents pay for my college. She has had an easy life and a lot of people would want that. I know we shouldn't compare and blah blah blah. But like hunny I grew up being abused and my parents never gave a fuck about my education. I have had to figure basic shit that most people seem to "naturally" know. Her problems are coming from that of a privilege person. She feel so tired but doesn't take her B12 nor go to a nutritionist despite being able to afford it without even denting her savings. She is starting to get annoying.

Kendallkuulei89

She contradicts herself every 10 minutes. Gets offended when people comment on her constant whining, says she wants to be authentic and honest when things go wrong. Were you honest when you hated your job for months and put on a happy facade always? Says she accepts the fact people come and go and how that's totally normal, then says it's just trolls who tell her that. I personally remember seeing a very respectful comment saying sth like "I used to really enjoy your content but it's just not for me anymore". Clancy herself answered that it's normal and okay. Now she goes ahead and tells everyone who no longer likes her vlogs that they're trolls and "should just leave"? Even that person who very nicely expressed an opinion and clearly respects her, must go immediately after she no longer gains anything out of them? It's really disappointing the way she handled that.
shes being super dismissive with her long time followers who are used to her old news reporter content. she's taking it way to personally but acting like she has a thick skin when really she doesnt. ill be honest, she needs work with this whole travel vlog. LOTS OF WORK. maybe save money and invest in a drone and get some cool drone clips. watch some other travel vloggers to get some ideas...my favorite travel couple to watch who recently just went to full time traveling the world is dan and chelle. unfortunately zac just doensnt have youtube personality. she either needs to keep him out of the videos and get creative on her own and explore or dump him because he just seems miserable and misses cincinnati and his friends. i want to enjoy these "travel vlogs" but theres not much traveling and sight seeeing just her talking to a camera in a bed room a majority of the vlog cpmplaining about her spray tan (first world problems) also other things like sweet potatoes, outfits, she needs to be more humble.

Last edited:

nanmo1228

In my opinion Clancy is the better looking member of this couple. It’s sad that she’s always putting herself down. The dynamic between these two has definitely changed. Let’s be real, there are two things that give you power in a relationship. Looks and money. He is without a doubt treating her differently since she left her reporter job. I know she wasn’t making a fortune, but she had a future in the industry. Maybe he was scared she would make it big.

Sloanes

They definitely could have visited at least one western city. Denver, Tucson, Albuquerque, Boise, Portland, Seattle. Something different! She said she may stay at her parents' house for a month. So is Zac going to work out of her parents' house? At least her parents are more interesting than Zac.

And she is a Utuber....tries to fancy it up by
calling it content creator which she ain't great at. She should just be a DJ cause she loves talking incessantly....why not show us at least 1_or two things that the particular city is know for at least, to show the vast differences....not up just the nearest watering whole or chicken sandwich place. I mean seriously.

Oh boy is she backpedddling on that “revealing my salary” video…she’s now saying how it wasn’t her intention to do this that or the other. Discretion is an important part of the news business, so I’m sure any future employers who see that (even outside the news industry) won’t be happy. Talking about salaries on the internet isn’t very classy…yes you can discuss it and it should be but if she “wants to change” the landscape why didn’t she disclose her salary while she was a reporter?

also, didn’t she say a few vlogs back how hard she works and how influencers do work just as hard as 9-5! Now she’s whining about an influencer (probably a lot more successful than her) working too hard?!?

i find myself just fastforwarding through so much of her content. I still watch for some reason but they’re alll getting to be the same.

Another video of her just complaining about spending money. I don’t understand what she does with all this money she doesn’t spend. She saves it for what? Are they planning to buy a house in cash or something? Half the video is her complaining about how expensive weddings are (again) but don’t worry angel Clancy can spare $25 for a Kroger gift card for a woman begging for diapers and she will be sure to film that so others can see how generous she is! It’s nice to do good deeds for others but it’s not nice to film it for points on the internet.

Finally no mention of her new schedule or bashing her former employer. That was at least refreshing.

I’ve found myself just skipping a lot of parts of her videos. The content is just sooo bland.

OmgObsessed

I think it's places where COL are high pull up the average. Idk a single person making $60k with a bachelor's degree at her age. Most job listings where I lived are $40k for masters with 1 year+ experience lmao.

Btw I'm not saying it's wrong she makes it. I'm saying she has it better than most and literally left for an unstable job.

puddingjuice

lol how many times could she claim she doesn't shop that much and show a huge haul in the next clip
Right? She has to preface every haul with a “I swear I don’t shop” diatribe. Thou doth protest too much.

I liked that one comment, “Clancy I love how you just own up to being high maintenance, and how much you shop..” Backhanded compliment. 😂

She can absolutely spend her money on what she wants but it’s not going to make her anymore relatable..and those nails are so ridiculous. Typical influencer pipeline.

Also someone actually thought the phrase “play stupid games, win stupid prizes” originated from Taylor Swift??? These people are just as sheltered and uncultured as she is.