Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i was watching her old new reporter blooper videos and i honestly do miss those days. she was a fantastic reporter with such passion and enthusiasm. i do hope she considers going back or at least working a different shift. ithink it was more of her weird schedule that stressed her out, not the job it self. i could be wrong. but she has way more views 2 or 3 years ago than with her new vlogs.
There are a ton of opportunities in local TV that don’t fall in the early AM hours. She could be the roving reporter for a 4pm show…or cohost a pay-to-play local lifestyle show (which could still allow her to do sponsorships on YouTube since the news department of TV stations doesn’t usually produce those shows - the sales department does).

someone made a comment about the YouTube channel (probably in passing).
I do actually think it was more than that. She definitely did film at times when she was suppose to be working. Topped with her seemly constant issues with bloopers and the communication having issuses on her end... It doesn't look good. It's probably the first time a job has reprehended her and she's salty. I also think the person who snitched didn't like her for more reasons than just YouTube. ☕

Holy cow her latest Instagram post.

“It’s been three months since I quit my job, look how happy I am!!” Is she going to do this every month? “My first Christmas not as a TV news reporter!”

She’s really still hung up on the TV reporter being her identity still…she has to make reference to being a TV reporter, if she was really content she would truly just live her life and not being it up every five minutes. What a shame her parents spent all that money for her to go to college and she isn’t even going to pursue a career in her field.

wonder if she’ll be this happy in the middle of winter when it’s cold and dark and she’s not on summer vacation…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What a shame her parents spent all that money for her to go to college and she isn’t even going to pursue a career in her field.

Haha, but I mean to be fair a lot of people leave industries they studied hard for in college because the job isn't what they expected it to be. She's treating this move to quit her tv role as if it was a mistake though, so I wonder if she's regretting this influencer backup plan or leaving her job as a news reporter :unsure:

Reactions: 1

“It’s been three months since I quit my job, look how happy I am!!” Is she going to do this every month? “My first Christmas not as a TV news reporter!”

She’s really still hung up on the TV reporter being her identity still…she has to make reference to being a TV reporter, if she was really content she would truly just live her life and not being it up every five minutes. What a shame her parents spent all that money for her to go to college and she isn’t even going to pursue a career in her field.

wonder if she’ll be this happy in the middle of winter when it’s cold and dark and she’s not on summer vacation…
It’s not even like she did it for 20 years or something. Like what 4-5 years tops, is that really your whole identity!?!

Reactions: 3
Mind you, that photo looks almost IDENTICAl to her Instagram profile pic. Which, if I remember correctly, was taken as part of her TV news report job? Same fake smile, pose, hand on chin and all. I wonder if her happiness now is about as imaginary as her happiness then.

That post about her "disgusting" hair was crazy. Does she not realize she's basically saying any other person with long hair, even if it's not in a great shape, is "disgusting"? For someone who's supposed to be influencing, she should know better.

And saying she has so much footage... but is it worth watching tho? There's only so many times we can watch her nasty boyfriend eat a burrito.

Mind you, that photo looks almost IDENTICAl to her Instagram profile pic. Which, if I remember correctly, was taken as part of her TV news report job? Same fake smile, pose, hand on chin and all. I wonder if her happiness now is about as imaginary as her happiness then.

That post about her "disgusting" hair was crazy. Does she not realize she's basically saying any other person with long hair, even if it's not in a great shape, is "disgusting"? For someone who's supposed to be influencing, she should know better.

And saying she has so much footage... but is it worth watching tho? There's only so many times we can watch her nasty boyfriend eat a burrito.
OMG YES! I did see that IG story about her "disgusting" long hair. I was sooo offended. Not only did her hair not look unhealthy (?) but I have very long hair..... So um, yeah. Good to know your real thoughts on ppl w long hair, Clance.

Clancy is so out of touch and insensitive. That girl needs therapy soo badly. She is constantly disparaging herself and for what? To be relatable? To seem humble? Or bc she really feels THAT badly about herself that she needs to constantly hate on herself? Whatever it is, she could work it out in therapy. The fact that she doesn't think about how it would make others feel when she outright calls long hair, for example (she's done this many times w many other things before) disgusting, proves how out of touch she is.

It's giving spoiled brat who was probably a mean girl in high school.

And she can say all she wants that she was ONLY talking about herself, but I'm here to tell her that even w that disclaimer, it doesn't make others w the same feature feel like she isn't also calling them disgusting. She's done this so much w other things in the past, too. She seriously lacks social skills and is deceiving herself if she thinks that clarifying that she's only talking about herself makes it better. It doesn't. Do better, Clancy. I know you read this thread. Do better. And get some therapy, for the love of god.

Reactions: 2
In this latest video she finally showed us a bit of Nashville that wasn't the inside of a bar. But, despite all her "happiness" I don't think she loves it there. I have a feeling she will "love" every location, then they will move back to Cincinnati. They will most likely be in Florida for the winter, but she needs to be there in the summer if she really wants to know what it's like to live there. Once again, we see boozing Zac with a massive hangover. Next vlog he will probably be back at the doctor's getting more tests.

good lord clancy STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF! the people making comments about you driving drunk are not hate comments. they are concerned comments. shes just becomming extremely snobby lately, its unfortunate because she used to be so down to earth. no other youtuber talks about their followers in their videos, just comes off as insecure and no one cares. people are going to keep judging her no matter what. thats reality of being a youtuber.

I really used to like her, she’s become so obnoxious and if she wears one more tablecloth as a dress I’m going to throw a Japanese sweet potato at her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Serious question does Zac have a drink problem or is it his way of self medicating due to his depression about this 'traveling' lifestyle?

It is clear she reads this forum. I still don't believe they get Ubers to and from bars as she is so cheap, take the wholefoods rant as an example in todays vlog.

It’s weird that she’ll delete the slightest criticism about herself, but she’ll leave up (and reply to) a rude comment about Carly.

• Wow
  • Sad
good lord clancy STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF! the people making comments about you driving drunk are not hate comments. they are concerned comments. shes just becomming extremely snobby lately, its unfortunate because she used to be so down to earth. no other youtuber talks about their followers in their videos, just comes off as insecure and no one cares. people are going to keep judging her no matter what. thats reality of being a youtuber.

She's not gonna be defending herself once somebody reports them to the police

Reactions: 3
good lord clancy STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF!
Other youtubers don't focus on the comment section as much mainly because they have things to do. I imagine there's a lot of planning, writing and overall making a video interesting when you put in the work. What Clancy does is minimal effort and yet she expects to be taken seriously and make great money.

Serious question does Zac have a drink problem or is it his way of self medicating due to his depression about this 'traveling' lifestyle?

It is clear she reads this forum. I still don't believe they get Ubers to and from bars as she is so cheap, take the wholefoods rant as an example in todays vlog.
He’s a definite binge drinker and so is she. The fact Clancy had to say I can’t drink three days in a row so I’d rather it be Friday and Saturday just shows how much their “fun” revolves around alcohol. It’s just one hangover after another every weekend. Plus zac is just dying from stomach problems, no tit buddy I can’t imagine why, pounding hard liquor on the regular would be my first guess. They act like college kids who just discovered the downtown scene or something.

Clancy: "Carly is right now giving me a little lesson on how to steam clothing. I have never done this in my life, I swear."
Carly: "This is not the kind of steamer I have, so I have no idea."

I have no words left. THIS IS A TEACHER FFS!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes and so does Clancy. Like I stated before binge driving once a week is considered alcoholism. So yes.
Also, we know they aren't ubering because they drive there lmao.

If I were in the US I would've reported them long ago. Are their license plates visible?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.