Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That oatmeal must be disgusting which is why she needs to add chocolate to it; I don't think the banana even saves it.

I think it's clear they are over the love bomb stage; they seem like very good friends but I've seen many couples do this they get engaged because it's a better incentive to save it rather than break it off.

Reactions: 3
Shocker, management company take a percentage of your earnings! Clancy as a long time viewer you DO need help with new video ideas!

• Haha
Aren't they tired of sending all their viewers to attack a single person? No, Zac, even though you're allowed to defend yourself, you can't put a fan on blast with names and stuff. You obviously have the minions to back you up, the fan does not. I can't believe they don't get it, very disappointing but not surprising.

I can’t believe she complained about basically paying a company to provide a service for her. Of course they’re gonna take 20% Clancy, that’s how fees work. And the whole “they want money from videos I made years ago” is she gonna say that for every video then? “Well I made this video not yoh, so you shouldn’t be getting any of the profits” ??? Makes no sense how she would complain about paying for service but it also does bc she’s so obnoxiously cheap she’s probably one of those people who insists on separate checks or someone Venmoing if the difference is like $5…she’s so naive.

the Zac and Donna drama wasn’t that interesting and basically just a grown man arguing with a stranger on the internet, these two need a new hobby.

can’t wait for the next video probably to be titled “the stress is high!” About them packing their stuff up…so stressful to have things to pack up and put safely away so you can travel the country!!! What a rough life you have

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she complained about basically paying a company to provide a service for her. Of course they’re gonna take 20% Clancy, that’s how fees work. And the whole “they want money from videos I made years ago” is she gonna say that for every video then? “Well I made this video not yoh, so you shouldn’t be getting any of the profits” ??? Makes no sense how she would complain about paying for service but it also does bc she’s so obnoxiously cheap she’s probably one of those people who insists on separate checks or someone Venmoing if the difference is like $5…she’s so naive.

the Zac and Donna drama wasn’t that interesting and basically just a grown man arguing with a stranger on the internet, these two need a new hobby.

can’t wait for the next video probably to be titled “the stress is high!” About them packing their stuff up…so stressful to have things to pack up and put safely away so you can travel the country!!! What a rough life you have
You can be as cheap as you want, but complaining about having to pay for a service is called being an IGNORANT. She just lacks knowledge in so many fields. She always said she wants a management to handle the business part of her vlogging career a.k.a find sponsorships for her, and yeah Clancy those people won’t do that for free. It’s a job that you are incapable of doing it on your own, and a job that others HAVE to be paid to do the business part of your job for you! What a moron.

Reactions: 2
You can be as cheap as you want, but complaining about having to pay for a service is called being an IGNORANT. She just lacks knowledge in so many fields. She always said she wants a management to handle the business part of her vlogging career a.k.a find sponsorships for her, and yeah Clancy those people won’t do that for free. It’s a job that you are incapable of doing it on your own, and a job that others HAVE to be paid to do the business part of your job for you! What a moron.
She is extremely cheap and ignorant. She can only think about herself and her bank account no matter the cost of being ignorant n rude. She just seems so boring to be around. She would drain the life out of you.

I think directly calling out the woman (and using her name) was absolutely ridiculous. I GET you want to vent, but you have tens of thousands of followers that are now ready with their pitchforks, and this woman has nothing. It’s an abuse of power.

Zac has so many red flags. I'm embarrassed for the way he acted in response to the comments from a viewer.
I don't see these two lasting.

I think directly calling out the woman (and using her name) was absolutely ridiculous. I GET you want to vent, but you have tens of thousands of followers that are now ready with their pitchforks, and this woman has nothing. It’s an abuse of power.

Most definately! Its so childish and also like the epitomy of "influenzas". They all just want hobey boo boo ass licking comments. Just let it be! The world is on fire and these two make this a massive thing!

She really is like overly dramatic about most dumb stuff? Like really! And why are so many people like giving her attention and sympathy🤨 she doesnt have any real problems! Also its driving me nuts her explaining how much she "works". She gets up super early every morning to work. Ok clancy! Like she snickers around at home and stuff its not very hard work! She wants to keep this image shes really driven and busy career woman 😂😂😂😂 and also a super model obvs cause so many photo shoots

Hi all. I'm a new(ish) watcher and lurker here. I just want to say I agree with the poster who talked about Zac having a lot of red flags. As I watched her videos even before I found this place, I wanted to scream through the screen that he's a jerk to her. I mean, I get it. She has her flaws. But just based on the content that makes it to her videos, he's horrible. It makes me wonder what he's like when the camera isn't rolling.

Reactions: 4
I thought it was very interesting that he got so riled up about a comment about himself but doesn’t seem to mind/ feel the same way when it’s comments about Clancy?

Even Clancy herself said that sometimes it’s annoying when he tells her to just ignore the troll comments. Your partner doesn’t need to going off at anyone that ever says anything negative to you, of course some constructive feedback and bringing them back to earth is needed but he just doesn’t seem to care as much when it’s her that is upset by comments. She pretty much only shows him making negative comments in the vlog.

Donna would have a hay day in this thread!! 😂 are you here Donna? 👀

I agree with Zac being a bit toxic.

The other week didn’t she reveal that on one of their earlier dates, he told Clancy she’s a downgrade as a “joke.” That wouldn’t have sit well with me.

The other week didn’t she reveal that on one of their earlier dates, he told Clancy she’s a downgrade as a “joke.” That wouldn’t have sit well with me.
And he told her shoes looked old or something.... He's sly about his digs at her. I feel like he's very controlling especially since they got engaged. And not wanting her to wear tops where her cleavage show, the way he calls the people who work in their office building 'the girls' or I think it might be in his work even.

Her photoshoots look horrible. Who photographs/ edits these photos? Her poses are so off too...like ugh

This is my first post here (probably my last) but I want to begin by saying that I like Clancy. As someone who isn’t at all frugal, since watching her videos, I’ve been inspired to make less frivolous purchases. I also admire and find inspiration in her dedication to healthy living.

No one is perfect, nor do I expect them (She and Zac) to be, but I really eye rolled her back when she was “defending” Zac by explaining that he is the most non political person she’s ever met. And now for her to say the same about herself…. I think by saying this she feels like it’s the safe, neutral thing to say when in reality it’s not. It’s such a slap in the face to those of us who MUST pay attention to politics wether we truly want to or not. Does she really think we’re into politics for fun? I don’t think that Clancy is a bad person or tries to be purposefully insensitive, but she does need to be more aware. We simply aren’t all as privileged. The powers that be DO NOT have a lot of OUR best interests at heart and for those of us less fortunates, we MUST pay attention and participate in the political process or else. What a flippant thing to say! If that’s how they feel fine, I don’t begrudge them for that at all. They were born lucky and it is what it is. They can afford to have their heads in the clouds, but for those of us who can’t, it’s just grossly insensitive and I’d appreciate it if they’d just keep it to themselves because at this point it’s merely taunting.

This is my first post here (probably my last) but I want to begin by saying that I like Clancy. As someone who isn’t at all frugal, since watching her videos, I’ve been inspired to make less frivolous purchases. I also admire and find inspiration in her dedication to healthy living.

No one is perfect, nor do I expect them (She and Zac) to be, but I really eye rolled her back when she was “defending” Zac by explaining that he is the most non political person she’s ever met. And now for her to say the same about herself…. I think by saying this she feels like it’s the safe, neutral thing to say when in reality it’s not. It’s such a slap in the face to those of us who MUST pay attention to politics wether we truly want to or not. Does she really think we’re into politics for fun? I don’t think that Clancy is a bad person or tries to be purposefully insensitive, but she does need to be more aware. We simply aren’t all as privileged. The powers that be DO NOT have a lot of OUR best interests at heart and for those of us less fortunates, we MUST pay attention and participate in the political process or else. What a flippant thing to say! If that’s how they feel fine, I don’t begrudge them for that at all. They were born lucky and it is what it is. They can afford to have their heads in the clouds, but for those of us who can’t, it’s just grossly insensitive and I’d appreciate it if they’d just keep it to themselves because at this point it’s merely taunting.

Aww, we hope you stick around!

I by no means hate Clancy either, but I’m in 100% agreement with you. In the world we live in, being “non political” (I think she alluded to herself being centrist in a vlog 🙄) is such a privilege, and not something to be proud of. I get not wanting to alienate your followers, but…I mean come on. There are decisions being made that could have a direct impact on her life and her future. How can you NOT have an opinion on that?

She used to be able to hide behind her “we can’t share political views as a TV news reporter”, but what now? It’s becoming increasingly obvious she won’t discuss politics because she never once tried to understand them. She’s happy to live in her chicken sandwich and sweet potato fry bubble.

• Haha

He’s always made comments I found rude and down right mean to a degree and she laughs like she knows he’s joking but anyone who needs to joke like that is the issue in most cases. Take your bald ass somewhere and sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No one is perfect, nor do I expect them (She and Zac) to be

Uhhhh they're not perfect but they're a bit far from being "okay"

They are both unlikeable. I don't know why I still watch, probably to see that the travel plans will be a train wreck with them getting meaner and meaner to each other as they are stuck in a rental with only themselves for company. I should stop watching!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.