Clancy Burke

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly you guys don't understand eating bland chicken is more acceptable than actually taking care of her health. /s

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Zac's drinking is the elephant in the room! Pretty obvious that could be the problem. And why is he upset with Clancy for being in a robe when he is working, when he never has a shirt on when she is working (filming her vlog.) I think he liked it better when she was dressed up everyday and reporting. That robe reminds him she is unemployed, lying in bed, eating snacks and talking to her camera.

Reactions: 2
Zac's drinking is the elephant in the room! Pretty obvious that could be the problem. And why is he upset with Clancy for being in a robe when he is working, when he never has a shirt on when she is working (filming her vlog.) I think he liked it better when she was dressed up everyday and reporting. That robe reminds him she is unemployed, lying in bed, eating snacks and talking to her camera.
If he’s on Zoom or Teams - he could use a virtual background. My company REQUIRES it, as it’s a branding opportunity. Hell, there’s even a “blur” function of most video meeting apps….

i think zac drinks because not once have i seen any of HIS friends come visit. they have all been clancys. i think zac misses cincinnati and his friends and family to the point where he numbs his self with alcohol to distract himself. its not sweet potatoes....clancy.....

Reactions: 4
I wonder what the juicy question is she said she ALWAYS gets that she always avoids? That she is going to answer in her next Q&A?

i think zac drinks because not once have i seen any of HIS friends come visit.
Zac was consistently hungover and/or getting ready for a night out back in Cinci. Now Clancy drinks about as much as he does and they both wonder how they spend so much money and why they have health issues.

My contribution to Clancy Bingo:

ClancyBurkeBingoCard
Outdated SponsorshipChocolate Oatmeal Clancy says “you guys”Unseasoned Home Cooking
‘VLOG’ in the title Clancy Does Her MakeupSalad or “Bowl” FoodAlcohol/Bar
Grumpy ZacBurn Boot Camp / WorkoutClancy Talks About Her Sleeping HabitsWhite Wedges or White Sneakers
Mention of ‘TV News Reporter’Zac Working in Board Shorts/Underwear “Obsessed.”Clancy Whines When She Says “Zac”

Reactions: 3
I wonder what the juicy question is she said she ALWAYS gets that she always avoids? That she is going to answer in her next Q&A?
I wonder about this too. Maybe a question about having children? Can't think of anything juicy.

The question she should should answer: Why don't you get help for your eating habits?

The question she will answer: Are you and Zac still engaged?

I won't lie I do wonder if she has had sex sometimes. I can't see Zac not having sex though. He's probably the first person she had sex with. I hate that my brain even thinks of this subject. It feel sexist.

The question she should should answer: Why don't you get help for your eating habits?

The question she will answer: Are you and Zac still engaged?

I won't lie I do wonder if she has had sex sometimes. I can't see Zac not having sex though. He's probably the first person she had sex with. I hate that my brain even thinks of this subject. It feel sexist.
Just let me say so you don’t feel bad, I have thought the same exact thing😂😂. I literally cannot imagine this girl doing the deed. I can’t imagine him not. It’s so weird 😂

So ridiculous that she is whoa is me-ing about mysterious stomach issues of his then showing them bingeing on the damn alcohol habitually. Its like duh !! Of course its not what she wants to hear so she will most likely diss you in the comments. Cause then what would they do? They don't know how else to have fun on weekends besides having drunken stupor events to forget their reality.

Reactions: 4
i think zac drinks because not once have i seen any of HIS friends come visit. they have all been clancys. i think zac misses cincinnati and his friends and family to the point where he numbs his self with alcohol to distract himself. its not sweet potatoes....clancy.....
This is SUCH a good point. Not a single one of Zac's friends have come to visit while they've been traveling. So revealing.

😅 we're not the only ones catching on...
👀👀👀

Yes the "juicy" question may be about her salary/money. Because she would describe that as juicy.

Wait do you all think she has been drinking for years and we just didn't know? I don't think she had issues with food (besides her real peanut or nut allergy) prior to college. I think it was on the other site but people were talking about how much weight she lost in college. I do think she has something else going on but alcohol definitely isn't helping.

Also, is there a video of her talking about her book? I can't find any.

What a boring life she leads eating exactly the same thing, day after day, after day, it's pathological!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.