Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just joined to respond! I've thought about this too and I agree, it's unclear where Clancy stands politically, but maybe she really just votes with her conscious and who she feels will do the best job. She did write this article in 2016 about her being a republican but being pro-choice, so it sounds like she's more a republican based on her upbringing but doesn't agree with all the party's beliefs. But who knows, I have friends from college who were fairly conservative but changed their mindset through the years. I'm curious about her brother though, I know he was in the military but in one video, I think he was driving her to the airport, he listing why he disliked living in N.C. and it included some fairly "left" leaning reasons (racism, sexism, etc.). So I'm not sure where either stands but I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering!

Anyway, I loved the makeup video with Bob! She should mix it up and do more vids with guests because they do get really repetitive (idk how many chocolate oatmeal breakfasts and chicken/avocado/sweet potato fries lunch preps I can watch anymore...). And does anyone else feel her and Zac are a bit passive aggressively rude to each other? Maybe it's just how they show affection?

Reactions: 3

pj011

Thank you for recapping the vlog, I literally had to stop watching as soon as she went on what felt like a 20 minute rant about being charged twice for her taxes or whatever her stupid issue was, I couldn't take it anymore. She's so mean to Zac, let the man explain! SOME of us may find it interesting, but it's Clancy's world and we're just living in it. Can she take some damn weekend trips or something? These vlogs are soooo boring.
Her “weekend trips” are to Kroger (or maybe Whole Foods if we’re feeling spontaneous) for Japanese Sweet Potatoes, Massage Envy for a facial and Curito, Mod Pizza or Aladdin’s for lunch.

Remember how distraught she was when Bar Louie closed?!

sarajackman

Typical YouTuber trying to drag out big announcements. 1:30 pm EST and still no video and she’s quiet on social. Meanwhile everyone already knows 😅

• Haha

pj011

16:27: “I’m never going to be reporter Clancy again.”

22:08: “I’m about to meet a fellow-reporter, her name is Niki….”

Ok, Clancy……ok.

sarajackman

Wow she really sold those Brooklinen sheets. “The best part is you can buy their sheets online.” Yeah just like every other company that exists!! She said: “Ultimately these are the ultimate sheets.” Amazing grammar Clancy

and for heaven’s sake, NO ONE cares about your sleep schedule anymore. How many times is she going to harp on it. It comes up in every single vlog. It’s old news now.

I think it’s so corny that Zac had a “gift” prepared for Clancy when he asked her to be his girlfriend, giving her an old high school sweatshirt with his last name on it. Wtf lol

since she doesn’t allow negative comments and blocks/deletes them off her YouTube page, she is definitely referring to this Thread whenever she references any slack she receives.😅

BottleBlonde

Did it drive anyone else crazy that she just boxed everything up? A bunch of it is clutter that she could just donate. They’re going to fill up an entire storage unit with books she doesn’t read and a bunch of candles. Why not purge??

Also Clancy not being able to carry 12 boxes was…something else lol.

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Lol Zac slowly disappears from the videos till no more. She goes MIA for a bit. Comes back months later with a Q&A which blames Zac.

I actually think they will get married but eventually divorce. :(
😂 Did you not know three and a half years means forever 😂 I bet Zac regrets replying to that text message!

• Haha
Clancy says nothing in their lives after the travel vlogs would be able to compare? Are we talking about the same vlogs? These 2 are so stuck in their routine that they could be anywhere in the world and it would seem boring and uninspired. The bachelor, chickpeas and vodka waters are the same in all the states.
Zac's first pro of their current lifestyle - new bars. So happy this opportunity to explore the country goes to someone who really knows how to appreciate it even if he doesn't know how to spell.
I still think she makes good money, sponsorships probably pay well.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I feel like the signs are right in front of her but when you are only with your first love you can't see it..I think if anyone in her family could it would be her brother? I don't think she gets along all too well with him though, but I could be wrong.

BottleBlonde

This is my first post here (probably my last) but I want to begin by saying that I like Clancy. As someone who isn’t at all frugal, since watching her videos, I’ve been inspired to make less frivolous purchases. I also admire and find inspiration in her dedication to healthy living.

No one is perfect, nor do I expect them (She and Zac) to be, but I really eye rolled her back when she was “defending” Zac by explaining that he is the most non political person she’s ever met. And now for her to say the same about herself…. I think by saying this she feels like it’s the safe, neutral thing to say when in reality it’s not. It’s such a slap in the face to those of us who MUST pay attention to politics wether we truly want to or not. Does she really think we’re into politics for fun? I don’t think that Clancy is a bad person or tries to be purposefully insensitive, but she does need to be more aware. We simply aren’t all as privileged. The powers that be DO NOT have a lot of OUR best interests at heart and for those of us less fortunates, we MUST pay attention and participate in the political process or else. What a flippant thing to say! If that’s how they feel fine, I don’t begrudge them for that at all. They were born lucky and it is what it is. They can afford to have their heads in the clouds, but for those of us who can’t, it’s just grossly insensitive and I’d appreciate it if they’d just keep it to themselves because at this point it’s merely taunting.

Aww, we hope you stick around!

I by no means hate Clancy either, but I’m in 100% agreement with you. In the world we live in, being “non political” (I think she alluded to herself being centrist in a vlog 🙄) is such a privilege, and not something to be proud of. I get not wanting to alienate your followers, but…I mean come on. There are decisions being made that could have a direct impact on her life and her future. How can you NOT have an opinion on that?

She used to be able to hide behind her “we can’t share political views as a TV news reporter”, but what now? It’s becoming increasingly obvious she won’t discuss politics because she never once tried to understand them. She’s happy to live in her chicken sandwich and sweet potato fry bubble.

• Haha
I am sorry but i wouldn’t want to be Clancy’s manager either. 😂 We all get beyond annoyed from her nonstop complaints two times a week, imagine living with her 24/7. I know more or less people like Clancy, and those kind of people are just a pain to be around. Unbearable.
+
Oh absolutely, she'd be a nightmare lol. I would just be pissed off if my boyfriend told me upfront how incredibly annoyed I make him

I used to respect her money saving attitude (a.k.a. not dripping in items or buying just for the sake of it) but at this point it's out of control. Going to the library to print a copy for free? Girl no. Leave that for students, people who actually visit the library, or others who don't have $$$ in the bank. Using the free coffee in her apartment complex, not getting ombre cos it's too expensive... Clancy, you will not buy a better house with the couple of bucks saved on a cup of coffee or a piece of paper. It will not add up to a degree where it's worth it.

I think Zac probably is feeling relieved and breathing a sigh of relief being away from her for a week. That is just way intense to travel with your fiance for that long. By the time they come back for they wedding they will be pretty sick of each other and need some more breathing room

He seems different and more short with the vlogs (probably bc he’s tired of her being home 24/7 filming so I get it).
100%. I think he never really got to know her, she was either working or too tired to be herself. Now that she has a free schedule, he's starting to realize this is his life - always on camera providing her with content, being annoyed with her empty blabbering/endless shopping/laziness/iNfLuEnCIng. Having said that, they are both toxic so instead of torturing other people, maybe they should stick together

• Haha

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Yeah she seems like the type to make a big thing of having sex for the first time on your wedding night. Nothing wrong with that...I generally just feel bad for the guys as they have to wait a long time and who knows they may have cheated/been cheating or not...

How old is Zac? I always wondered since he has a semi bald head already...is he in his early 30's or what? I get the pressure at that age but I'm with you in that I'm happy being alone..I don't like to share my life with someone else at this stage.

Can you imagine the amount of complaining she would do if they have kids? I really hope she quits vlogging before then as I absolutely hate family vloggers 😡
Oh she'd be in for a rude awakening with kids, with all the money she'd have to spend I think she'd faint daily and make Zac pay for everything.

• Haha

aofiem98

I still don't think her and her dad's relationship is weird. My family acts the same lmao. Plus father daughter dance sounds ick.
Yeah I agree, I’m from Ireland and trust me when I say the majority of Irish da’s are very similar to Clancys, including mine

What10001

Chatty Member
To be honest I don't feel bad for Zac or care if he thinks she lazy being in a robe. He's the one leading her on. I question if he also influenced her to quit her job. Maybe he didn't directly tell her to quit but something definitely happened. "Babe fuck the haters at work you deserve better" lmao

I do wonder if her ex coworker will come on and spill the tea. Shout-out to the person who told us she was going to quit lol.
Oh I sure as shit don’t feel bad for him, I think he’s a total douche bag that is definitely not into Clancy. He probably thought he could quit that 9-5 if she hit big with the influencer life. That’s why he was so offended by donnas job comments 👀. I agree he probably didn’t even know who she really was until she quit her job because she was asleep all the time and he went out with friends. This is a whole new reality and he’s having a stroke and I’m totally here for it 😂 for the record I would totally be down to stay in my robe all day 😂 so no judgement here, can’t speak for mr combover though 😆.

• Haha

sarajackman

And if she hires a manager for YouTube she really will have extra time on her hands! I still don't understand what she will be doing all day. Even Zac made a comment (joking) that their content has really gone downhill. It's stupid to sit in the house in sweatpants with a full face of makeup on. She irks me.

Anyone also notice how all of the sudden she's spending more money. Strange it's picking up after she quit her job.

BottleBlonde

Oh a thread! I used to really enjoy Clancy, but these past few moving vlogs kind of tipped me over the edge. Zac (Zach?) did all the work, and it’s pretty obvious it stressed him out. He had spent the week (or few days) moving bits and pieces over while still working. Yet Clancy brushed all that aside and told everyone to look at her Apple Watch to see the calories she burned on moving day. Honestly Zach is the only reason I watch the vlogs now — he’s got a great personality!

Then, there were the Trump playing cards on the ground. Clancy has deleted every single comment asking about them, even just the ones politely wondering. I don’t know if she’s trying to hide the fact that she’s republican, but she’s been VERY vocal about it on her blog, saying she didn’t know whether she was voting Trump or Clinton. I just find it kind of deceitful. I used to wonder why I never saw any comments less than 99% positive, but I guess now I know why.