Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
I know. It's obvious. We talk about things here and then suddenly, its discussed in a vlog. If you are full enough of yourself to vlog your life then put it online for thousands of strangers, then u can bet you are searching and peeking online about what folks are saying.

Agreed 💯 %

In fact her persona may be cracking due to some of the harsh truths here

Reactions: 3

MissFinn

VIP Member
WOW Clancy and Zac can't handle any heat. One person leaves a mean comment and the two of them are out for blood and expose the woman. Get used to it Clance, you're a full time influencer now!

Also, if these jeans aren't the definition of cheugy....WTF HIDEOUS. She can't dress to save her life!
Yes the beginning of 00 called and wanted the jeans back 🙈🙈

I totally agree. I hate it when influencers gi all ballistick if they get one negative feedback. They only want kiss kiss boo licking ass comments than one well thought feedback. Its so unrealistic that they are untouchable.

Im starting to find it funny that she thinks she has the personality to make it at yt/insta. She is so bland and BORING. She thinks so highly of her. She really shouldve kept her job! Who is she trying to convince with the im soo happy etc.

Ps. I have to check the article stuff dunno whats it about.

Ah i read the article. What a load of bs. Why does she need a wedding 🙈she doesnt wanna spend like any money (her frugality is so off putting) and has 0 bridesmades (aka no friends). Why just not get married at a town house and then have like nice dinner with fam? I dont get it. Her wedding sounds hidious. She just doesnt wanna spend any money and I can imagine her wedding being childish looking. She wants to show off without spending any.

Last edited:

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I noticed Zac is giving her a lot more back chat, that relationship is doomed! My first breakup since leaving TV news reporting!

• Haha
Why would anyone want to watch 30 minutes of them bickering? Perhaps show a short clip or a single remark but nobody wants to see them have the same freaking conversation all the time. The desperation for content is painful.

vlogwatcher33

She says this "big announcement is coming end of May/early June." Anyone have any guesses?
I just have the biggest feeling she’s quitting Local 12 and being a full time influencer AND then “moving” to Charlotte NC, because she was asking about short term rentals there and Zach will work remote. Not sure what to think about it lol

Last edited:

BottleBlonde

It must suck to have a proposal you’re not crazy about, and then three days later your best friend gets the perfect one 😅

• Haha

Sloanes

They've only been to two cities and they are already over it. Plus, both Nashville and Charlotte seem so similar to Cincinnati--and they are all close to each other. Her vlogs could have been interesting if they had travelled to different parts of the country-compared the East to the West, North to South. But, no. And now they may just move in with her parents? Clancy is thinking about all the money she will save.

glamorous

I know a girl who had never had a bf or kissed anyone. Found her first bf and married him. I'm still laughing about it. Even Duggars date multiple people. Plus these same people lie and other "sins" but think sex = bad.

I'm pretty sure he is 27-28.

aimenn76

She makes such a huge deal out of everything. Like the thing with Apple conspiring against everyone. And at the restaurant, they were "the worst humans on the planet" or something because they ate all their pitas and hummus before the food came. Isn't that how appetizers work?
It's also annoying--I don't remember if she did it in this vlog--how anything she doesn't like is "disgusting." Whether it's food or how someone does their eyebrows, if it's not the Clancy way it's disgusting. She sounds about 14 when she does that. And it's kind of insulting to people who do like the things she doesn't. It's probably best that she stop reporting if she's going to be so judgmental about stuff.

Of course she has a vitamin deficiency, she basically only eats like 5 things! She's also turning orange again, she needs to cut out the sweet potatoes. Can also confirm, all videos are the same cooking, makeup, outfit, worrying about minor stuff, some interesting news stories. It's a shame because I actually like her and think she's a good, funny editor! When she has vacation content she does a good job, and I also like Zac vlogging. I think she would benefit from posting 2-3 vlogs a month max and doing some day trips on her free time.

How do you all feel about Neal? I think he's pretty rude, but I can tell he cares about Clancy and Zac, so I guess he's alright.

jinglebells321

Where did you find that screenshot?! I would be so interested to see their gift registry 👀

also, a saturday in july?! that’s gotta set them back some, i’m surprised they went for it

vlogwatcher33

I just found this forum, and I enjoy watching Clancy but I have this theory that I feel is so obvious si I’m wondering if I’m the only one who can see it coming!!

She has to be quitting her TV news job soon and doing YouTube fulltime/ becoming an influencer. She has mentioned several times but things are coming and the PTO she was taking is probably just her using her vacation before quitting in April!

She also just posted that soon all her work dresses will be for sale on Poshmark… She also showed on her to do list that she needs to get health insurance, and do a photo shoot, and get a new iPhone. It all seems to add up!! Maybe they’re gonna move too?

Anyone else notice these things? It’s clear she doesn’t really like her job any more.

shes being super dismissive with her long time followers who are used to her old news reporter content. she's taking it way to personally but acting like she has a thick skin when really she doesnt. ill be honest, she needs work with this whole travel vlog. LOTS OF WORK. maybe save money and invest in a drone and get some cool drone clips. watch some other travel vloggers to get some ideas...my favorite travel couple to watch who recently just went to full time traveling the world is dan and chelle. unfortunately zac just doensnt have youtube personality. she either needs to keep him out of the videos and get creative on her own and explore or dump him because he just seems miserable and misses cincinnati and his friends. i want to enjoy these "travel vlogs" but theres not much traveling and sight seeeing just her talking to a camera in a bed room a majority of the vlog cpmplaining about her spray tan (first world problems) also other things like sweet potatoes, outfits, she needs to be more humble.
Agreed. She is vapid and uninteresting.

I'm sure she has her own doubts about this career move and that's why she's so defensive. She needs to accept that making this change is also hard for her viewers who thought she lived for her job, adored her coworkers, and loved being on the news.
Exactly. Like I said before, she's gaslight-y. Like, she really did lie to her long time viewers FOR YEARS about her true feelings about her job. And then she drops the truth like a bomb and then turns around and lashes out and calls the ppl having trouble w the shift/dishonesty "trolls". Like it's THEIR fault for having an issue w the very sudden changes. She lied. And she lied a lot. It isn't the fault of her faithful followers that they are having trouble adjusting. It's HER fault. She just isn't going to take responsibility and is CLEARLY ungrateful. We can just leave, she says. Cool cool cool. I won't let the door hit my ass on my way out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Yeah latest vid was so boring. I get it’s a major life change but it feels she’s been talking about leaving her job now for over a month. I get the videos are delayed so what we’re seeing is a few weeks old but good lord how many times does she have to mention how “it’s so weird not working, this is my new life now”

will be interesting to see how her sponsorships go…I’m guessing her first sponsorship will be Brooklinen, which pretty much ALL influencers do at one point or another…

More of her talking at the camera, Zac and her eating takeout. Only highlight was Jenna. She is funny and effortless and also interesting.

unrelated but anyone think the reason Clancy isn’t having bridesmaids bc she’s got no close girlfriends? She has her friend from home and her and Jenna seem close but other than that she has no close girlfriends. You never see her talk about friends or go to lunch or anything with her friends. A lot of her friends are Zac’s friends’ SOs…she made a lot of reasons for not having bridesmaids but I think it boils down to just not really having any close friends who would stand with her on her big day.

hannapoole

The uncooked chicken was bizarre! Even going to dinner with the girl who's been there 7 months already was strange. Especially with Clancy moving out of town.

I'm sorry but both their outfits are atrocious here. Zac with those tight pants on, Hawaiian shirt and boots? And I hate how much she wears sneakers everywhere with a dress on. It's the summer. and if you walk a lot you can just wear a flat sandal.

Attachments

• Haha
I agree with Zac, maybe it is the case that when you are completely new you have to work the worse days of the holiday but not when there are newer people than you in the company. She totally does it for the money, I love that Zac called her out on it 👌
LOL yesss Zac, call her out on her dumb shit!! Just ASK for the time off! Uh, the gross oatmeal isn't sweet because there is basically zero sugar in it??? Also, we get it, you're engaged, no need to flash your ring every single video.

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Zac is very good looking. I am sure he would have zero trouble finding someone in like 2 hours. 😂
I wonder how often women flirt with him when he is out without Clancy Nancy. Or when he goes on those trips with his friends.

Whatever floats your boat. He's a bit dad-ish looking to me.

glamorous

Wow, I'm super surprised! Sis doesn't even know him well enough to get a gift he wants. I hope they stay engaged for awhile and work out.

To the job question: he said he knew from basically the start the job environment wasn't for him. I don't even understand how he wouldn't know this before he accepted the job lmao.

• Haha

Megapuff

Chatty Member
She could have just had her one friend from her hometown as her maid of honor, Carly? She doesn't need a huge bridal party but at least Zac could have one or two guys with him.
She is definitely having this wedding for her mother when it seems she probably would just do something low key.