Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarajackman

Did anyone think she seemed so much happier (apart from one bad work day) being on her own this week?
Definitely! She was beaming and seemed in such a better mood.

Thoughts on new vlog:

Okay is it just me that’s extremely grossed out by Clancy meal prepping her food FIVE days out. I’m sorry but why would anyone want to eat 5 day old Brussel sprouts? I also can’t fathom how she can eat the same exact thing 5 days in a row without getting sick of it.

I also thought it was hysterical that the news anchor on the desk told Clancy to “step out of the way” so the viewers can see Matt’s makeover. She always needs to be the star of the show!

When she showed the outside of her old Dayton apartment I didn’t think it looked “so unsafe” because it was a walk up. I’ve lived In two walk up apartments with no key fob entry and I’ve never had an issue.

Also, do Clancy and Zac sleep in a full bed? It seems a little small. I’m sure knowing her cheap self, she refused to upgrade to at least a queen size. I think it’s the same bed she had when she lived alone. Zac is over 6 feet tall so I can’t see how that would be comfortable for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

What10001

Chatty Member
Guesses for tomorrows vlog: I’m still catching up on my sleep, my parents wore me out, planning this trip is like 3 full time jobs, Zach is still sick(of me)🤣

• Haha

glamorous

I think Clancy just needs an excuse to complain. 😂 She will complain about her wedding too.
The cake had a tiny imperfection!
The water was room temperature not cold!
She had to pee because she didn't go like everyone told her before her wedding!

She will definitely be bridezilla.

• Haha

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
Already complaining about the cost of venues on her insta stories, it's gonna be a longggggg wedding planning process, let's brace ourselves...
I'm glad I don't follow her sm! She should go on that TLC show extreme cheapskates. I remember the brides mother booked a school gym for the wedding venue 😂

• Haha

aofiem98

I saw an old picture of her and does anyone else think she looks way better with a bit shorter, maybe shoulder length, straight hair? The way she curls it looks so frazzled and fake! That plus the frosted eyeshadow makes her look waaaay older

Dolores3228

Imagine if she'd gone to WY or MT or Napa, CA?
WY or MT would have been perfect! I would have loved those options! But I’ll be honest, she could have never afforded Napa or the surrounding areas. Not with a $60k income + how cheap she is!

But yes I totally see your point - they should have pushed themselves and tried places that got people excited! I haven’t watched in forever since she quit her job and Zac started showing up more in her vlogs - I can’t stand him and his massive combover so I felt like I was fast forwarding through all of her videos!

HairyBerries

VIP Member
Has she never heard of treating herself before? It annoys me so much she always has to think of the price or how unhealthy something is. I get doing that when you're broke or maybe a diabetic but she seriously needs to live a little..she comes across as being very miserable on the inside.

They do say that people use retail therapy when they are bored and/or have something missing in their lives. I think that both apply to Clancy. I agree Omg she lies about everything, she used to say the only reason she uses make up was because of the TV cameras, well that was clearly a lie!
Clancy doesn’t realize there is so much to do in Charlotte besides shopping! I spent my summers there and half my family still lives there. Go walk up Crowder Mountain. Beautiful this time of year. Asheville is an hour away. So many things to do there. Plenty of pumpkin patches and fall festivals! I wish she would get out and explore more. I feel bad that zack is stuck working but she could do these things on her own!

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
I completely agree with everything that has been said she is such a judgemental immature person. Hey Clancy, I think people who do YT full time are the worst humans ever and accepting brand deals is disgusting!

Kendallkuulei89

Zac is probably hanging out with his friends and instantly regretting his decision to travel. I really do think he misses Cincinnati and his friends.

Clancy is such a contradiction. She thinks nothing of going to lunch in a Bikini and cover up, but is a prude over wearing a lower cut dress to shoot a clip for YouTube. I dont get it.

glamorous

I hope they don't have kids in general 😭 (not just a jab at them but most people shouldn't have kids)

Imagine her complaining Zac forgot to put juice in one of the kids lunch. She'll claim the kid will starve lol.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
Red flags all around in this video from Zac.... He's such a gaslighter. I feel bad for her because I think she hides her feelings alot and doesn't want confrontation.
I just don't see any redeeming qualities from this man, he's gross. So condescending especially sayinf oh would you have a panic attack over being 3 minutes late, I'm sorry that's so demeaning and a disgrace that he doesn't take her anxiety seriously

Holy cow her latest Instagram post.
“It’s been three months since I quit my job, look how happy I am!!” Is she going to do this every month? “My first Christmas not as a TV news reporter!”
Mind you, that photo looks almost IDENTICAl to her Instagram profile pic. Which, if I remember correctly, was taken as part of her TV news report job? Same fake smile, pose, hand on chin and all. I wonder if her happiness now is about as imaginary as her happiness then.

That post about her "disgusting" hair was crazy. Does she not realize she's basically saying any other person with long hair, even if it's not in a great shape, is "disgusting"? For someone who's supposed to be influencing, she should know better.

And saying she has so much footage... but is it worth watching tho? There's only so many times we can watch her nasty boyfriend eat a burrito.

Nupy

Let's find out if Clancy reads here once and for all: Clancy, please change the password of your wedding website.

(I know it's all fun and games but there are people out there who have worse intentions than nosiness and gossip)

• Haha

What10001

Chatty Member
Serious question does Zac have a drink problem or is it his way of self medicating due to his depression about this 'traveling' lifestyle?

It is clear she reads this forum. I still don't believe they get Ubers to and from bars as she is so cheap, take the wholefoods rant as an example in todays vlog.
He’s a definite binge drinker and so is she. The fact Clancy had to say I can’t drink three days in a row so I’d rather it be Friday and Saturday just shows how much their “fun” revolves around alcohol. It’s just one hangover after another every weekend. Plus zac is just dying from stomach problems, no shit buddy I can’t imagine why, pounding hard liquor on the regular would be my first guess. They act like college kids who just discovered the downtown scene or something.

glamorous

bought new dresses, an iPhone, an apple watch went for a facial but still managed to complain that she can't afford things like a celeb.
No going to lie lold celebs don't buy things. They get things for free. She clearly has a decent amount of money if she can afford all the stuff she bought. I know I can't lol.

Plus she sold things she also got free from work 😂

Sloanes

I agree that if you are showing up at someone's house early, that is rude. But in business, showing up a few minutes early is best. The bigger issue I see with Zac and Clancy is, he knew this was a very important, once in a lifetime event and it was important to Clancy to be on time. And he still argued about it. And she was afraid to say anything because he would get mad. They seem to be at odds and competitive with each other when they should be trying to make each other happy.

sarajackman

Here's another hint! I am in a private Facebook group of all women across the nation who have made the switch from News to Public Relations. Yes, there's a whole FB group because that's how many people are leaving the business lately! But look who is a member of the group...
Screen Shot 2022-03-29 at 7.49.47 PM.png