Clancy Burke #3 Complaining all day keeps the fiancé away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many annoying things in this latest vlog --

Asher unsecured in the backseat

Bringing food into a dog park

Opening a box with a huge chef's knife

Saying "Zac and I's"

Saying she's obsessed with every outfit and the new earrings. Can't people just like things these days? It's so dumb saying you're obsessed with everything.

I also want to punch Zac in the throat every time he calls her dear. There's nothing endearing about how he says it.

Reactions: 4
So many annoying things in this latest vlog --

Asher unsecured in the backseat

Bringing food into a dog park

Opening a box with a huge chef's knife

Saying "Zac and I's"

Saying she's obsessed with every outfit and the new earrings. Can't people just like things these days? It's so dumb saying you're obsessed with everything.

I also want to punch Zac in the throat every time he calls her dear. There's nothing endearing about how he says it.
It’s very condescending, almost like some strange way of being sarcastic, because he really means dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Last couple of vlogs were boring as ever but I just had to come here and give her credit where credit is due.

She is doing a good job not looking into the viewfinder. She mentioned this in her latest vlog and I reaaally got to agree with her. The amount of youtubers with great, enjoyable, good quality content who just can't stop looking at themselves (or, even worse, back and forth every couple of seconds) is mind blowing. You'd think it's an easy thing to fix but apparently it's not.

It might even be one of the biggest reasons I've been watching her videos for years even though I couldn't care less about her content.
Her videos are easy for the eyes and ears (as long as she doesn't film somebody else across the room) and I truly appreciate that.
It's like a comfort TV show with mundane plot to me. I enjoy her editing. No constant zooming in, no distorted voices, no special sound effects, nothing to spice it up. It's so relaxing!
Sometimes I play her videos 3 times in a row because I don't pay a lot of attention but I enjoy her blabbering in the background when I'm doing something.
This probably sounds mean but I truly think it's a rare skill she's got there. Her videos don't drain me, her videos don't annoy me if they play automatically, her videos are usually "safe to watch".

Maybe it's time to subscribe to her channel :unsure: