Clancy Burke #3 Complaining all day keeps the fiancé away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clancy thinks having a baby will save her channel and marriage, as her views are tanking and Zac is spending as little time with her as possible.

It’ll be a wake up call when she realises it’s only going to make things worse. A lot of her old, core audience loved her authenticity and job - is her new audience going to consist of other new mums?

And a husband who’s not present now, when it’s just them two and Asher (who he despises), isn’t going to magically turn his life around.

Reactions: 3
Her mother thought Clancy was pregnant when she was visiting her and it's the only reason Clancy did a test

Reactions: 2
Another short and boring video :sleep:
I feel like watching shorts at this point. Last three videos could've been just one.

I want the regular vlogs back. Yawn.

Another short and boring video :sleep:
I feel like watching shorts at this point. Last three videos could've been just one.

I want the regular vlogs back. Yawn.
Her new regular vlogs will consist of her being anxious over the baby and buying baby things or actually getting baby sponsorships/freebies.
Zac will still continue to be passive aggressive and not do a tap around the house lol

Her new regular vlogs will consist of her being anxious over the baby and buying baby things or actually getting baby sponsorships/freebies.
Zac will still continue to be passive aggressive and not do a tap around the house lol
Exactly!
Can't wait for the upcoming vlog titles:

"VLOG: sad news, best chocolate muffins ever + my niece came over" - couldn't get the most recommended stroller
"VLOG: everything is changing, couple time, Asher's adventures + more" - her favourite pink sweaters don't fit her anymore and she needs to buy new ones, also Asher escaped through the back door
"VLOG: i can't believe this is happening!" - baby kicks for the first time
"VLOG: our last trip before having a baby + shopping with Carly" - the two of them doing what they regularly do at home but somewhere else
"VLOG: nursery update + my Mom is visiting!" - her mom needs to explain the most basic things to her
"VLOG: spending money on WHAT? our biggest fight as a married couple" - she paid for fancy 3D ultra sounds and got the images printed on a 4ft canvas, Zac doesn't agree with her name suggestions
"VLOG: moving my office, brother prank + what I'm currently reading" - they change offices for no particular reason other than reminding us how Zac can't do tit around the house, so they ask Neil to come over and help
"VLOG: the biggest shock, health scare + best take away chicken in town" - she spent 5hrs online reading about the importance of farting during pregnancy and how it could be a waning signal if she doesn't fart in a day, Zac get's diagnosed with brittle nails
"VLOG: dad builds nursery + exciting news" - Clancy's dad doing awesome work and saying aloud he was THINKING about moving to CI
"VLOG: nursery regrets, life at 6 months pregnant + lulu haul" - Clancy being Clancy
"VLOG: 10 things I wish somebody told me before I got pregnant" - Clancy in burn boot camp 5x a week to prevent stretch marks because omg
"VLOG: embarassing encounters, calm before the storm + what i learnt so far" - some stranger asked how far along she was and she gave an incorrect answer, sit down video from the parking lot
"VLOG: i'm quitting" - her stupid podcast or eating bananas because the baby doesn't like bananas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly!

"VLOG: sad news, best chocolate muffins ever + my niece came over" - couldn't get the most recommended stroller
"VLOG: everything is changing, couple time, Asher's adventures + more" - her favourite pink sweaters don't fit her anymore and she needs to buy new ones, also Asher escaped through the back door
"VLOG: our last trip before having a baby + shopping with Carly" - the two of them doing what they regularly do at home but somewhere else
"VLOG: nursery update + my Mom is visiting!" - her mom needs to explain the most basic things to her
"VLOG: spending money on WHAT? our biggest fight as a married couple" - she paid for fancy 3D ultra sounds and got the images printed on a 4ft canvas, Zac doesn't agree with her name suggestions
"VLOG: moving my office, brother prank + what I'm currently reading" - they change offices for no particular reason other than reminding us how Zac can't do tit around the house, so they ask Neil to come over and help
"VLOG: the biggest shock, health scare + best take away chicken in town" - she spent 5hrs online reading about the importance of farting during pregnancy and how it could be a waning signal if she doesn't fart in a day, Zac get's diagnosed with brittle nails
"VLOG: dad builds nursery + exciting news" - Clancy's dad doing awesome work and saying aloud he was THINKING about moving to CI
"VLOG: nursery regrets, life at 6 months pregnant + lulu haul" - Clancy being Clancy
"VLOG: 10 things I wish somebody told me before I got pregnant" - Clancy in burn boot camp 5x a week to prevent stretch marks because omg
"VLOG: embarassing encounters, calm before the storm + what i learnt so far" - some stranger asked how far along she was and she gave an incorrect answer, sit down video from the parking lot
"VLOG: i'm quitting" - her stupid podcast or eating bananas because the baby doesn't like bananas
Stop these are too good 😂😂

Exactly!

I'm dying!! 🤣🤣🤣

Do we think her parents will move to Kentucky? Because that's where Clancy actually lives. Not that there's anything wrong with that! I'm just tired of her lying.

I'm dying!! 🤣🤣🤣

Do we think her parents will move to Kentucky? Because that's where Clancy actually lives. Not that there's anything wrong with that! I'm just tired of her lying.
The "Cincinnati area" is her go to every vlog so that she's not called out if she just says "Cincinnati" and like you said it doesn't even matter 🙄

I hope they don't move there, her mom's family all live in the New York area and she seems to love her "hamlet" as she calls it. She really wanted Clancy to move to long island but Zac's allergic to the east cost 😆

Reactions: 4
Shes gonna be so unnatural mum.. Like it seems like she doesnt know what to do with herself since quitting her career. Shes so all over the place and has no "meaning". She would never admit she regrets not having routines etc. This will be a total train wreck.

Reactions: 5
Shes gonna be so unnatural mum.. Like it seems like she doesnt know what to do with herself since quitting her career. Shes so all over the place and has no "meaning". She would never admit she regrets not having routines etc. This will be a total train wreck.
She will have the kid attend burn boot camp to fit in with mom's overexercise schedule. While useless Zac trades football cards as pretends to 'work'.

I can sense from now on every of her videos will be pregnancy related. 🤢 Gross and boring.

Here comes all the pregnancy drama. She will have loads of content now. Her poor kid will be one of those kids that grows up being all over the internet. She will now be another mommy vlogger exploiting her child for income. I’m really surprised if Zac would be ok with this. He maybe kind of stuck though since Clancy is the main breadwinner.

Here comes all the pregnancy drama. She will have loads of content now. Her poor kid will be one of those kids that grows up being all over the internet. She will now be another mommy vlogger exploiting her child for income. I’m really surprised if Zac would be ok with this. He maybe kind of stuck though since Clancy is the main breadwinner.
She clearly controls the show she didn't let him go to the appointment where their child's first heartbeat could be heard or the gender of the kid. I can't believe I'm feeling bad for Zac 🤣

Reactions: 5
Who in their right mind would refuseto let their husband go to an appointment to get potential bad news?! That’s so freaking weird to me, why would you not want him there for support? She’s so self absorbed and was so worried about what it would look like if they both went in like a happy little family to find out bad news. witch if your baby died it would be okay to be upset with your husband at the appointment. Do you not know how many times unfortunately these doctors have had to relay that bad news to people? It’s not weird, you’re weird.

Reactions: 7
She can visit Ruby Franke in prison to get some tips on exploiting her kid for views/income.

Her entire video is her complaining. It took me a couple of days to get through it. She offends me. And it is sure to get worse.

Re: First trimester vlog, timestamp 10:32

I can't believe she was filming in her car while driving on what looked like a freeway. Even taking both hands off the steering wheel several times for an extended period to talk with her hands. I've never seen her film while her car was in motion before so it's really weird she'd choose to do it right after finding out her baby is ok.

I noticed that too. She was making me so nervous with her driving!
Zac always has his phone when he's driving I think it's to look at directions but why can't either they have a holder for his phone and hook the sound up to Bluetooth so they don't have to be looking down at the phone or Clancy navigate for them? He's done it multiple times in vlogs its so dangerous especially when they are on highways