Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sloanes

I guess where they live in Kentucky is a suburb of Cincinnati. But, yes, she never says she lives in Kentucky.
Can't believe her father is flying there to put up Christmas lights. It's great that he shows his love with acts of service, and that he is good at that kind of thing, but what kind of man is Zac to sit back and let his father-in-law do all the work on their house? Zac does literally nothing. She married a loser. And how gross that somebody thought he was trafficking her.

Reactions: 13

BottleBlonde

Honestly I don’t think Clancy is frugal, I think she’s cheap.

meal prepping your own salads to save = frugal

Bringing your own chicken to put in a salad you buy = cheap

I don’t think frugal people buy hauls of fast fashion, either. At least not without a discount. Eating out weekly, drinks (plural) with dinner, or spend 10k a month on Airbnbs only to end up moving to the same city you left, is not the behaviour of a frugal person. (YMMV)

Reactions: 12

What10001

Chatty Member
Current situation - Clancy is rotating between Ohio and Long Island. She’s jobless and in pursuit for her $750k Cincinnati area dream home. Still eats the same food over and over, and is wearing a pink Hollister sweatshirt in every vlog.

===

From today’s video:

Clancy put her chocolate oatmeal IN THE MICROWAVE with a metal utensil….?! I’m kinda surprised she didn’t destroy the Rogal microwave…I mean, that would’ve been the drama. “My most expensive mistake and chocolate oatmeal….EVER”

🙄🙄🙄🙄
I love how she tries to explain away every single thing we bring up on here 🤣 I think it’s hilarious that she’s like I’ve realized this doesn’t have to be our forever home and we don’t have to be at top budget.So you just woke up and realized that buying a house when you’re 26 might not be your forever home. Well no shit brainiac. I’d also like to point out a lot of people offer things out of kindness and respect, not thinking people will be selfish enough to take them up on it. For instance this damn bedroom situation. You literally stole the bedroom of your mom and his mom. That’s weird af. Who does that. I’d be on an air mattress on the floor before I would ever put someone out like that. Not to mention you couldn’t pay me to sleep in the bed my parents get it on in 😂😂

• Haha

Thedudeabides

Chatty Member
No longer watch the boring vlogs but seen the thumbnail. The year is 2032, it's been 10 years since I quit my 5 year reporting job to become a full time annoying asshole!

• Haha

Nupy

Her new regular vlogs will consist of her being anxious over the baby and buying baby things or actually getting baby sponsorships/freebies.
Zac will still continue to be passive aggressive and not do a tap around the house lol
Exactly!
Can't wait for the upcoming vlog titles:

"VLOG: sad news, best chocolate muffins ever + my niece came over" - couldn't get the most recommended stroller
"VLOG: everything is changing, couple time, Asher's adventures + more" - her favourite pink sweaters don't fit her anymore and she needs to buy new ones, also Asher escaped through the back door
"VLOG: i can't believe this is happening!" - baby kicks for the first time
"VLOG: our last trip before having a baby + shopping with Carly" - the two of them doing what they regularly do at home but somewhere else
"VLOG: nursery update + my Mom is visiting!" - her mom needs to explain the most basic things to her
"VLOG: spending money on WHAT? our biggest fight as a married couple" - she paid for fancy 3D ultra sounds and got the images printed on a 4ft canvas, Zac doesn't agree with her name suggestions
"VLOG: moving my office, brother prank + what I'm currently reading" - they change offices for no particular reason other than reminding us how Zac can't do shit around the house, so they ask Neil to come over and help
"VLOG: the biggest shock, health scare + best take away chicken in town" - she spent 5hrs online reading about the importance of farting during pregnancy and how it could be a waning signal if she doesn't fart in a day, Zac get's diagnosed with brittle nails
"VLOG: dad builds nursery + exciting news" - Clancy's dad doing awesome work and saying aloud he was THINKING about moving to CI
"VLOG: nursery regrets, life at 6 months pregnant + lulu haul" - Clancy being Clancy
"VLOG: 10 things I wish somebody told me before I got pregnant" - Clancy in burn boot camp 5x a week to prevent stretch marks because omg
"VLOG: embarassing encounters, calm before the storm + what i learnt so far" - some stranger asked how far along she was and she gave an incorrect answer, sit down video from the parking lot
"VLOG: i'm quitting" - her stupid podcast or eating bananas because the baby doesn't like bananas

• Haha

Sloanes

I couldn't believe it when she said in the latest vlog that Lulus paid for everything and she actually made money on that trip. Her obsession with frugality is definitely an OCD thing. Just like her eating and exercise habits. And with an unemployed worthless husband and a huge mortgage she is probably going to become more obsessive. Also, how was she not concerned that she didn't have a period for years? I have feeling she liked it because it helped her feel like she was still 12 years old.

Reactions: 11

sarajackman

what's up with her calling her hair "trash" because it's curled in this vlog. She's so freaking dramatic. Idk why she's anti curled hair that's all she used to do.

Clancy also doesn't realize that most brides don't cover their face with the veil down the aisle. She thinks Zac is going to remove it when they say "kiss the bride." That is so old school lol.

Also, her thinking Zac was pranking her with his wedding tux pick and Clancy made fun of it. Yeah, Clancy you should feel bad. I bet she didn't end up coming with him to his appointment because he told her not to lol.

SOO Mommy Dearest (ehm Kathy) was the one who told Clancy, dear not to get her makeup done. Clancy, you know you don't have to listen to your mommy at 27. Also, Zac booking her makeup is telling that he doesn't want Clancy to look like a clown on the wedding day.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sloanes

Yes, bigger is better here in the States. 😄 True.
I bet when they have kids, Clancy will insist her parents move to Ohio. Clancy's mom will be excited to be a grandmother and she will control everything, telling them what they should be doing as parents. Clancy and Zac will be bored with the whole thing. Clancy's dad will put the crib, toys, and bikes together. Neal will be the only one who actually loves the kid.

• Haha

sarajackman

He was embarrassingly underdressed for the Lulu’s launch party. A baseball cap, jeans and a hoodie?! This isn’t an Ohio dive bar hanging out with your buddies, Zac. As the unemployed influencer husband maybe he should take his role more seriously😂 I would be so ashamed if I was Clancy.

Also, his dig on Clancy not being able to be a model wasn’t funny. (Sure it’s the truth but why be a jerk about it) or how about when he murmured “everyone loved me and hated you. That’s normally how it goes.”

Why?! He is so toxic

Sloanes

Zac's mystery illness prevents him from lifting couches and boxes but not random waitresses. On his honeymoon!! Also, I thought he didn't really drink? :rolleyes:

In her vlog, she said a wedding is not about church, "it's about the government." I don't think many brides are thinking about the government as they walk down the aisle. These two have never seemed in love. Plus, a couple of months ago she did a whole car vlog with Zac about how they had found religion and loved going to church. What happened to that?

Her father travels to Cincinnati and immediately starts working on Clancy and Zac's bookcase and she gives him a hard time for not saying "you're welcome." It's amazing all the work he did for them! Clancy is going to wish she had married someone like her dad. Her husband will always be too hungover, too "sick" and too selfish to help her with anything.

Sloanes

We all know Clancy likes to be dramatic. She can't just say, "We're pregnant." It has to be over-the-top click bait, "It's a miracle!" " "We never thought this could happen to us!" "So shocking!" It is very insensitive to couples who have actually been trying for years. These two have not even been married for a year.

Sloanes

In her latest video she goes on and on about needing to make more money. Does she realize how ridiculous she sounds? She quit her job, her husband quit his job, they bought a big, new house, furniture, clothes, spend spend spend. But it's inflation causing all her money problems.
Also, she didn't know what margarine is. Or as she calls it, "mar-gar-een." She is more annoying than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honest question - is anyone still enjoying her videos? I was on board when she left the TV industry, watched a bit of the travels even though it was super repetitive but now it's literally zero substance. Other vloggers at least try to provide something fresh to their audience but Clancy just makes 20 videos "addressing the hate" and gets paid? At this point Clancy does nothing, makes money and can't even be bothered to handle fans' valid opinions about the joke that her channel currently is. Rant over, arrogance just really annoys me.

You know it's bad when the most interesting thing in her vlog is how she microwaved oats.

She either has a lot of time on her hands (which we know is true anyways) or tries extra hard to check every single comment these days. I feel like Clancy was never on top of her comment section and it now doing damage control. Everything must be approved and monitored. Guess she's seeing more and more critique and doesn't have the backbone to take it.
Pro tip - you wouldn't have to delete comments telling you you're disrespectful, spoiled and rude if you weren't like this, dear.
I also noticed that. So many hearts and thank yous, to anyone kissing her arse. It's interesting the ones she doesn't like or comment because I assume she considers it negative or not worthy of a response. I feel like her audience is going to end up being 15-year-old girls who like makeup, 40+ year old men who think she's hot and her family.

Future Vlog Synopsis:
What's up guys! Whine, complain, blah blah blah
Put on makeup because I'm so disgusting. Here in someone else's room because I am SO spoiled.
So real, so humble, so relatable.
Here's my fiance, *weird girly voice*, Zaaaaaac!
Here is a new recipe I came up with. Chicken. Sweet Potatoes. Backyard clippings.
Talkin about THE HATERS. You don't know my lyfe! And my mommy doesn't like you!
I have a weird pain, somewhere, and I need to describe it mind-numbing detail. Not going to the Dr or take medicine. Because if it gets better, than there goes half my content.
Did I mention I am a former TV News Reporter?
I hate the cold. Love Cincinnati. And Pink. And Bunny Ears. And talking about myself.
I am blessed and highly favored, here in my $1m Flop House Era. Did I get that right?
Gonna work on myself by reading a Kardashian autobiography
Time for me to go and have a chill, relaxing evening.
Love you guys so much! Especially when you tell me exactly what I want to hear! Byeeeeeeee!

Sloanes

Zac has zero redeeming qualities. There was a shot of him just standing there looking at Tom and Neal doing all the work. Then he talks to the camera about how stressful this move is on him. I think he'd rather just be back in Dayton living in his mom's bedroom. Clancy should have looked for somebody like her father and her brother instead of moving in with her first boyfriend.

Nupy

Took me a couple of days to wrap my head around it and have to get this off my chest.

It all sucks so much. I'm not childfree by choice and it just hurts. I can't ever have children and have to actively prevent it.
Thought we had a couple more years before she got pregnant, iirc she even said so.

I used to watch her videos to flee reality, for comfort and sometimes - I'll admit it - to look up and down to her simultaneously. I wasn't even hate-watching, I truly liked watching her videos without liking or adoring her. She has privileges I can only dream of but also some issues I wouldn't want to have so it kind of worked for me. Until now.

I "lost" so many you tubers I loved to watch because they eventually had children. I'm simply not interested in seeing the 421th nursery decoration video and they 99% change their content significantly. Which, to me, is by far the bigger issue than my personal struggles.

I wish she would at least stop emphasising they didn't think it was possible. It's THE most emotional topic and she has to be aware of it, doesn't she?
A 2 sentence disclaimer like "oh we thought we would struggle so I can relate to all of those who have been ttc for years without success" is not going to do the trick.
I'm not even speaking from my personal experience here, I remember Elle Fowler's videos on this topic and how she struggled.

I wish we would get normal vlogs, too. What is this 9min bs? Is this how it's going to be? No more 25min proper vlogs?
Why didn't she put Zac's reaction in a regular vlog?Must have been the lowest of effort she ever put into a video, jeez.

And why the heck would Zac's mysterious pain have any effect on his fertility? They either know a lot more about his mystery illness than they admit or she's just exaggerating to explain his shocked reaction 🙄

• Heart

What10001

Chatty Member
Asher Rogal🙄 of course they already set up an ig for it when those two are in Florida right now!!

im dreading this content honestly. She fixates on things so much. Like when she left the news biz the videos were “one week after quitting my job, 1 month after quitting my job, 3 months after quitting my job.” She’s going to obsess and act like taking care of a dog is the hardest thing ever. As if she’s the only one to ever get a dog.
Oh it’s going to be insufferable. “Potty training a dog”, “Being a dog mom for 1 month”, “my thoughts on 2 months with a dog” and she’ll throw in a “do I regret getting a dog, three month update” (clickbait at its finest). I am so glad I don’t have to live that existence, everything you do having to think of good content, or in her case, awful content.

Sloanes

clancy is the type of friend i'd hate to go on vacation with. imagine having to listen to her complain about the price of everything when you just want to have a good time
Exactly. Nothing worse than being with a complainer on vacation. These LA vlogs were the worst. She and Zac were both more annoying than ever. She should have said how lucky and grateful she is that she got this FREE trip and she should have showed us the new store. Isn't that why they flew her out there? She is supposed to be promoting the store. We got very few details. Instead, we heard multiple complaints about high restaurant prices, a gross self-tanner spill, and a drunk, unemployed, leach Zac blaming Clancy because he dressed like a basic Ohio tourist for an LA launch party. What a disaster. I doubt Lulus was impressed.

• Haha

sarajackman

Most boring Vlog ever. She stuck a camera in everyone’s face including Tom’s and he told boring stories. All about her childhood her diary, she’s so obsessed with living in the past! She wrote in her diary she’s scared to dress girly cause Carly will judge her. Controlling much? Their friendship sounds toxic af. I can’t stand Carly’s helium voice! Why didn’t Zac come to NY with her? It’s not like he’s busy working…

Nupy

Does she have baby fever?!

"Zac, this could be your future son!"
"Our firstborn son!"
"He has brought up our son a hundred different times"
"Next time you'll see me I will be with my firstborn son!"

Referring to pets as babies or children is a little strange but I can relate to some extend (I'm a pet momma, too!). The "firstborn" part though.. uggggh :sick: