Clancy Burke #3 Complaining all day keeps the fiancé away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe it. Yes, they are stuck. They do not seem ready for a baby at all. And she is going to be so annoying.

Reactions: 6
Im so shocked and immediately unsubscribed. Besides suffering with infertility myself and being triggered by it, she will be completely insufferable even worst than she already is!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Im so shocked and immediately unsubscribed. Besides suffering with infertility myself and being triggered by it, she will be completely insufferable even worst than she already is!
So sorry to hear that Lily. A wise decision to avoid her 'content'. Exploiting animals and now children for views.

I feel bad for the child as those two are toxic. She will be restricting calories no doubt as not to get 'fat'. While Zac will be providing his passive aggressive 'humour' comments as always.

I thought she said that they weren't trying yet just a few videos ago. Was this an accident?
They were probably not trying not preventing. I also have PCOS like her so it's really difficult to track your cycles and know when you're ovulating so I don't think it was planned. The metformin she takes helps her actually ovulate so she did indeed have a chance of conceiving even though she said we thought we were infertile 🙄. If she bothered to learn anything about our condition she'd know that.

Reactions: 3
It's a little ironic that she was little miss healthy eating until she got pregnant yet now she's eating Arbys??? (Seen on her IG stories)

Reactions: 7
So sorry to hear that Lily. A wise decision to avoid her 'content'. Exploiting animals and now children for views.

I feel bad for the child as those two are toxic. She will be restricting calories no doubt as not to get 'fat'. While Zac will be providing his passive aggressive 'humour' comments as always.
Thank you! I'll be reading here and the subreddit though for juicy updates, you're all great snarkers 😈

Reactions: 1
Zac's reaction. Underwhelming to say the least. He just kept eating those chips. He will be the one who gains all the pregnancy weight. And if the way he treats Asher is any indication of how he will be as a father, I'm worried.

Zac’s reaction was strange! He almost looked angry at first. Maybe he was just in shock?

I was hoping she won't get pregnant this fast...Now I'll need to delete her from my go to YouTube channels to watch when I'm bored, I'm only interested in childfree content. Such a shame, although i wasn't watching her in the past few weeks.

Making 8 pregnancy tests in such a short amount of time?! Pathetic!

Zac’s reaction was strange! He almost looked angry at first. Maybe he was just in shock?
But, seriously. It's kind of irresponsible for a married couple not using birth control to be so shocked. And if they do want children so bad, he should have been very happy. It did not look like it.

Reactions: 4
Took me a couple of days to wrap my head around it and have to get this off my chest.

It all sucks so much. I'm not childfree by choice and it just hurts. I can't ever have children and have to actively prevent it.
Thought we had a couple more years before she got pregnant, iirc she even said so.

I used to watch her videos to flee reality, for comfort and sometimes - I'll admit it - to look up and down to her simultaneously. I wasn't even hate-watching, I truly liked watching her videos without liking or adoring her. She has privileges I can only dream of but also some issues I wouldn't want to have so it kind of worked for me. Until now.

I "lost" so many you tubers I loved to watch because they eventually had children. I'm simply not interested in seeing the 421th nursery decoration video and they 99% change their content significantly. Which, to me, is by far the bigger issue than my personal struggles.

I wish she would at least stop emphasising they didn't think it was possible. It's THE most emotional topic and she has to be aware of it, doesn't she?
A 2 sentence disclaimer like "oh we thought we would struggle so I can relate to all of those who have been ttc for years without success" is not going to do the trick.
I'm not even speaking from my personal experience here, I remember Elle Fowler's videos on this topic and how she struggled.

I wish we would get normal vlogs, too. What is this 9min bs? Is this how it's going to be? No more 25min proper vlogs?
Why didn't she put Zac's reaction in a regular vlog?Must have been the lowest of effort she ever put into a video, jeez.

And why the heck would Zac's mysterious pain have any effect on his fertility? They either know a lot more about his mystery illness than they admit or she's just exaggerating to explain his shocked reaction 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And why the heck would Zac's mysterious pain have any effect on his fertility? They either know a lot more about his mystery illness than they admit or she's just exaggerating to explain his shocked reaction 🙄
She said one doctor suspected his mysterious pain was a result of a mumps infection, and then went on to say that mumps can affect fertility, so that is how those two things tie together.

Reactions: 1
Here's what I don't get. If she didn't think she could get pregnant and they weren't trying to get pregnant as she said a few vlogs ago, then why did she take a pregnancy test in the first place? She said her only symptom was cramping? Ok, but she has PCOS and she has cramping and irregular periods all the time so what gave her that lightbulb moment of "lets get a pregnancy test"!

Reactions: 4
Here's what I don't get. If she didn't think she could get pregnant and they weren't trying to get pregnant as she said a few vlogs ago, then why did she take a pregnancy test in the first place? She said her only symptom was cramping? Ok, but she has PCOS and she has cramping and irregular periods all the time so what gave her that lightbulb moment of "lets get a pregnancy test"!
Zac says in the video they were having trouble in the baby making department. Clancy being Clancy probably assumed they were both infertile or least would take a few years to get pregnant and they weren't using BC. So she probably had the tests from that but she said in a comment on YouTube she will explain in the next video why she took a test.

She said one doctor suspected his mysterious pain was a result of a mumps infection, and then went on to say that mumps can affect fertility, so that is how those two things tie together.
My uncle had mumps when he was in his 20’s and he and my aunt never could have kids and he was told it was because of mumps so maybe they assumed that was the case with Zac. With my uncle this was many years ago but with todays testing I would think they would have a definitive answer if he had mumps or if his fertility was affected.

In Zac and Clancy's case they made assumptions about their fertility instead of confirming it one way or the other. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's way to check one's fertility, is there not?

Reactions: 3
In Zac and Clancy's case they made assumptions about their fertility instead of confirming it one way or the other. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's way to check one's fertility, is there not?
Absolutely, for him very easily, it would be a simple semen analysis. For her, blood tests and ultrasounds would measure her hormones and check her ovarian reserve. They're not infertile, just totally ignorant.

Reactions: 7
We all know Clancy likes to be dramatic. She can't just say, "We're pregnant." It has to be over-the-top click bait, "It's a miracle!" " "We never thought this could happen to us!" "So shocking!" It is very insensitive to couples who have actually been trying for years. These two have not even been married for a year.

Reactions: 11
Forgot that part, thank you! Kind of telling I was still correct with my assumption that Clancy is exaggerating :ROFLMAO: