Clancy Burke #3 Complaining all day keeps the fiancé away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Current situation - Clancy is rotating between Ohio and Long Island. She’s jobless and in pursuit for her $750k Cincinnati area dream home. Still eats the same food over and over, and is wearing a pink Hollister sweatshirt in every vlog.

===

From today’s video:

Clancy put her chocolate oatmeal IN THE MICROWAVE with a metal utensil….?! I’m kinda surprised she didn’t destroy the Rogal microwave…I mean, that would’ve been the drama. “My most expensive mistake and chocolate oatmeal….EVER”

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She finally hinted that she needs to take action in order to fit into her wedding dress, but she won't acknowledge weight gain, just calls it a "fun little challenge,"-- to avoid the haters I presume.

How nice of Clancy to broadcast that Zac's mother, like her own, does not sleep with her husband. What is with these women giving up their bedrooms so their spoiled, unmarried kids can sleep with their girlfriend/boyfriend? Anything to avoid sleeping with their own husbands I guess.

She has definitely decided that decorating a new, big house will provide the best content for her channel, so she going to love, love, love Ohio. For now. Get ready for the sponsorships.

Reactions: 6
Current situation - Clancy is rotating between Ohio and Long Island. She’s jobless and in pursuit for her $750k Cincinnati area dream home. Still eats the same food over and over, and is wearing a pink Hollister sweatshirt in every vlog.

===

From today’s video:

Clancy put her chocolate oatmeal IN THE MICROWAVE with a metal utensil….?! I’m kinda surprised she didn’t destroy the Rogal microwave…I mean, that would’ve been the drama. “My most expensive mistake and chocolate oatmeal….EVER”

🙄🙄🙄🙄
Someone commented about the spoon and she said she took it out before she microwaved it.. lol

Reactions: 2
Honest question - is anyone still enjoying her videos? I was on board when she left the TV industry, watched a bit of the travels even though it was super repetitive but now it's literally zero substance. Other vloggers at least try to provide something fresh to their audience but Clancy just makes 20 videos "addressing the hate" and gets paid? At this point Clancy does nothing, makes money and can't even be bothered to handle fans' valid opinions about the joke that her channel currently is. Rant over, arrogance just really annoys me.

You know it's bad when the most interesting thing in her vlog is how she microwaved oats.

Reactions: 10

===

From today’s video:

🙄🙄🙄🙄
I love how she tries to explain away every single thing we bring up on here 🤣 I think it’s hilarious that she’s like I’ve realized this doesn’t have to be our forever home and we don’t have to be at top budget.So you just woke up and realized that buying a house when you’re 26 might not be your forever home. Well no tit brainiac. I’d also like to point out a lot of people offer things out of kindness and respect, not thinking people will be selfish enough to take them up on it. For instance this damn bedroom situation. You literally stole the bedroom of your mom and his mom. That’s weird af. Who does that. I’d be on an air mattress on the floor before I would ever put someone out like that. Not to mention you couldn’t pay me to sleep in the bed my parents get it on in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mostly just bounce around on her videos to see if she’s had any semblance of growth.

In this vlog when Clancy mocked her followers yet again for offering suggestions on where she could live, I was a little taken aback. I’m surprised no one from her fandom has told her how petulant and ungrateful she sounds. In countless videos she asks for peoples opinion and now she’s mocking people for offering it…if I were a loyal disciple I’d be veryyy offended, but I guess they’re too brain dead to register she’s calling them out.
---
And what is up with this “flop era” garbage? The tiktok/influencer lingo she uses is embarrassing. She’s just a shell of a person that takes her personality from other online personas. Like a human algorithm. It’s creepy

I mostly just bounce around on her videos to see if she’s had any semblance of growth.

In this vlog when Clancy mocked her followers yet again for offering suggestions on where she could live, I was a little taken aback. I’m surprised no one from her fandom has told her how petulant and ungrateful she sounds. In countless videos she asks for peoples opinion and now she’s mocking people for offering it…if I were a loyal disciple I’d be veryyy offended, but I guess they’re too brain dead to register she’s calling them out.
---
And what is up with this “flop era” garbage? The tiktok/influencer lingo she uses is embarrassing. She’s just a shell of a person that takes her personality from other online personas. Like a human algorithm. It’s creepy
I was as well, the tone and the way she mocked them was very telling of her personality. Basically saying like do you think you people matter to me. I’m not saying they should obviously have a say I mean we’re all strangers on the internet. However, she was very casual about how she made fun of people who support her.

Reactions: 4
Not to mention you couldn’t pay me to sleep in the bed my parents get it on in 😂😂
Doesn't seem like either set of parents are getting it on by Clancy's vlog lol
Why she felt the need to share that info about taking his mom's bed is beyond me 🤣

I was as well, the tone and the way she mocked them was very telling of her personality. Basically saying like do you think you people matter to me. I’m not saying they should obviously have a say I mean we’re all strangers on the internet. However, she was very casual about how she made fun of people who support her.
Exactly, but then at the same time signs off with “I love you guys so much!!!!!” All of it is so fake. And the casualness of it was chilling. She’s really showing her true colors.

---
I find the majority of her comments section to be just as toxically fake as her videos. So much so, I'd almost wonder if they are family and friends, or paid bots. Those people are as vapid and self-absorbed as she is. Just like her parents, and obviously now Zac's parents, it's Clancy's world and everyone else is there for decoration. If she keeps up her attitude, and snarky condescending responses to her viewers/haters, she and Zac may be in sleeping in their parents' bed for the long haul.

And how about her telling "the Vlog" in front of Zac that he used to throw up every day when he was in school?? Just because she needs to word vomit (new thread title suggestion..lol) every thing that has ever happened in her life because she thinks the world just has to know... Does not mean you should share personal things about others. Not cool.

Apparently, the "Flop Era" title is more Clickbait desperation to get more views and hoping to go viral. Not really a thing.

Good ol' humble, down to earth, keepin it 100, real talk, low maintenance Clancy Bee!

Reactions: 4
I didn't watch the blog because I can’t watch horror before bed. But I did watch her Instagram story. Good god how much chocolate is she putting in that oatmeal??😰
I forgot another thing.. When she mentioned commenters who had tried "her oatmeal recipe" and complained that it was too bitter.. Her advice was that they really just needed to pay attention to the amount of whatever sweetener they were using. As in, you just must be too stoopid (my preferred spelling in these types of instances..lol) to figure out how to make my delicious chocolate oatmeal.

Uh, it's gross no matter how many bananas, agave or honey you add to it. And Dark Chocolate is the mark of the beast anyway. That and celery..

Reactions: 2
when she was mocking her fans about moving to Florida really rubbed me the wrong way. she wants feedback but when she gets it or if its something she doesn't agree with she has to address it in the most snobby way possible...if she TRULEY wasn't offended then she would of moved and never mention it but clearly she is offended. I've never seen any YouTubers address every single hate comment or just negative comments in general like she does, stop defending yourself. she seems to be good at that

I didn't watch the blog because I can’t watch horror before bed. But I did watch her Instagram story. Good god how much chocolate is she putting in that oatmeal??😰
It looks both undercooked and overcooked 😂There are so many good simple oatmeal recipes out there. This just looks tragic.
---
when she was mocking her fans about moving to Florida really rubbed me the wrong way. she wants feedback but when she gets it or if its something she doesn't agree with she has to address it in the most snobby way possible...if she TRULEY wasn't offended then she would of moved and never mention it but clearly she is offended. I've never seen any YouTubers address every single hate comment or just negative comments in general like she does, stop defending yourself. she seems to be good at that
Exactly, her reaction is obviously telling that she does care and that it does bother her. But those comments weren’t even negative - they were from well-intentioned fans who care.

She either has a lot of time on her hands (which we know is true anyways) or tries extra hard to check every single comment these days. I feel like Clancy was never on top of her comment section and it now doing damage control. Everything must be approved and monitored. Guess she's seeing more and more critique and doesn't have the backbone to take it.
Pro tip - you wouldn't have to delete comments telling you you're disrespectful, spoiled and rude if you weren't like this, dear.

She either has a lot of time on her hands (which we know is true anyways) or tries extra hard to check every single comment these days. I feel like Clancy was never on top of her comment section and it now doing damage control. Everything must be approved and monitored. Guess she's seeing more and more critique and doesn't have the backbone to take it.
Pro tip - you wouldn't have to delete comments telling you you're disrespectful, spoiled and rude if you weren't like this, dear.
I also noticed that. So many hearts and thank yous, to anyone kissing her arse. It's interesting the ones she doesn't like or comment because I assume she considers it negative or not worthy of a response. I feel like her audience is going to end up being 15-year-old girls who like makeup, 40+ year old men who think she's hot and her family.

Future Vlog Synopsis:
What's up guys! Whine, complain, blah blah blah
Put on makeup because I'm so disgusting. Here in someone else's room because I am SO spoiled.
So real, so humble, so relatable.
Here's my fiance, *weird girly voice*, Zaaaaaac!
Here is a new recipe I came up with. Chicken. Sweet Potatoes. Backyard clippings.
Talkin about THE HATERS. You don't know my lyfe! And my mommy doesn't like you!
I have a weird pain, somewhere, and I need to describe it mind-numbing detail. Not going to the Dr or take medicine. Because if it gets better, than there goes half my content.
Did I mention I am a former TV News Reporter?
I hate the cold. Love Cincinnati. And Pink. And Bunny Ears. And talking about myself.
I am blessed and highly favored, here in my $1m Flop House Era. Did I get that right?
Gonna work on myself by reading a Kardashian autobiography
Time for me to go and have a chill, relaxing evening.
Love you guys so much! Especially when you tell me exactly what I want to hear! Byeeeeeeee!

Reactions: 10
I also noticed that. So many hearts and thank yous, to anyone kissing her arse. It's interesting the ones she doesn't like or comment because I assume she considers it negative or not worthy of a response. I feel like her audience is going to end up being 15-year-old girls who like makeup, 40+ year old men who think she's hot and her family.

Future Vlog Synopsis:
What's up guys! Whine, complain, blah blah blah
Put on makeup because I'm so disgusting. Here in someone else's room because I am SO spoiled.
So real, so humble, so relatable.
Here's my fiance, *weird girly voice*, Zaaaaaac!
Here is a new recipe I came up with. Chicken. Sweet Potatoes. Backyard clippings.
Talkin about THE HATERS. You don't know my lyfe! And my mommy doesn't like you!
I have a weird pain, somewhere, and I need to describe it mind-numbing detail. Not going to the Dr or take medicine. Because if it gets better, than there goes half my content.
Did I mention I am a former TV News Reporter?
I hate the cold. Love Cincinnati. And Pink. And Bunny Ears. And talking about myself.
I am blessed and highly favored, here in my $1m Flop House Era. Did I get that right?
Gonna work on myself by reading a Kardashian autobiography
Time for me to go and have a chill, relaxing evening.
Love you guys so much! Especially when you tell me exactly what I want to hear! Byeeeeeeee!
BUT WAIT!!! you forgot....
I have pickle ball this morning, this afternoon, and tonight OMG I just love pickle ball!
OMG WALTER JUST YAWNED!! HES SO CUTE OMG!!
GUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have some amazing sponsorships coming up look forward to that in the coming videos!!!
I sacrificed a lot when I was 21 to save up for this house. I didn't eat out, I was super disciplined I worked very hard to afford my dream home and people should praise me for my efforts
my dads emotionless cold personality come from being Irish. (her dad makes sarcastic comment to signal Clancy to get the freaking camera out of his face) Clancy (oh he's just being Irish!)
puts words in zacs mouth that are not accurate half the time and zac constantly corrects her

• Haha