Clancy Burke #3 Complaining all day keeps the fiancé away.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a revealing conversation. Clancy sees herself as this super open minded, chill, super sociable, low maintenance girl when she’s the exact opposite. I don’t even care that she is the way she is, she just refuses to accept it and deludes herself into thinking she’s someone she’s not.

I really think someone in her life needs to talk to her, but considering how she reacted to Neal, that’s probably not gonna happen any time soon.
I think Clancy is the exactly the way she is now because no one ever in her life has ever had a talk with her about anything like that. As I've said before, she is that way because she likes it and the lack of self-awareness works for her. She was so dismissive of Neal, who is older, who has more life experience, who has been in the military and seems like a genuine, relatable person. For her to say, I don't want to hear anything you have to say about politics (what else is he not allowed to talk about with her?) is actually really crappy. My guess is he would prefer to talk about things of substance, matters of consequence and importance and is someone who does not enjoy idle chit chat or small talk. Clancy just wants to talk about immature, boring, surface stuff. Like Pickleball, the weather or herself.

Reactions: 8
Yeah Neal was like what else is there to talk about? Like everyday politics affects different aspects of people's lives. Why does she post about police and school shootings? It's all fluff because she wouldn't actually have an educated and opinionated discussion about it with Neal or anyone I assume in her life.
She's incredibly dull, self absorbed and shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think Clancy is the exactly the way she is now because no one ever in her life has ever had a talk with her about anything like that. As I've said before, she is that way because she likes it and the lack of self-awareness works for her. She was so dismissive of Neal, who is older, who has more life experience, who has been in the military and seems like a genuine, relatable person. For her to say, I don't want to hear anything you have to say about politics (what else is he not allowed to talk about with her?) is actually really crappy. My guess is he would prefer to talk about things of substance, matters of consequence and importance and is someone who does not enjoy idle chit chat or small talk. Clancy just wants to talk about immature, boring, surface stuff. Like Pickleball, the weather or herself.
Exactly, she can’t talk about it because it’s not easy, and it’s uncomfortable sometimes. Clancy is so out of touch with reality that the things that truly do affect everyday people mean nothing to her. Her brother served our country, of course he has some political thoughts I’m sure. Whatever anyone else finds important she try’s to act like means nothing. I’ve never seen a grown ass woman act so immature. She really is lame af.

Reactions: 7
I just have to say that was the most boring video Clancy has ever put out. Ever. I don't find Neal that great, but I especially think a talking head video with him and Clancy is a total snoozefest.

I don't have a problem with Clancy showing the baby picture. The reporter put it on a public Facebook page. It's out on the Internet for all to see, and likely even her public Instagram page. As someone in the public eye, I have a public and private FB page. When I post something on the public page, I consider it public domain and so do my colleagues when they post to their public pages. I don't think the mom had an issue with this at all and if she did, IMO, she's the one in the wrong.

I'm more bothered by Clancy's lack of self-awareness in other aspects.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if Clancy avoids getting political on her channel to keep a door to a reporting job open.
I remember she once said she couldn't express her opinion because she had to stay neutral as a reporter.

Reactions: 2
Zac should make a channel where he films Clancy without her consent. Then keep it up even when she doesn't want it posted. Maybe she'll understand you can't just film people and publicly post it even if they're your friend or family. I bet she is one of those people that refuse to accept no filming or pictures (my sibling is like this...ugh).

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Clancy avoids getting political on her channel to keep a door to a reporting job open.
I remember she once said she couldn't express her opinion because she had to stay neutral as a reporter.
I think she avoids getting political for a bunch of reasons, and she will spin the truth and justifications however she likes when it suits her.

So, when she was a reporter, couldn't share her opinion because she had to stay neutral. I call bullship. She has been a "former TV News Reporter" for almost a year.

Reactions: 4
Now she’s not drinking alcohol until her wedding OK lol we’ll see how long that lasts.
---
Her and Zac furniture “ browsing” without owning a home is downright bizarre. She even admits they’ve over stayed their welcome at Zac’s parents but can’t justify the price of getting a temporary air b n b in Cinci. Cheapskate!

the whole vlog was super passive aggressive towards any ounce or criticism she has gotten in previous vlogs. Oh but “she doesn’t care.”

Other than that, she makes Zac’s niece pick out a headband for princess Clancy, more church and eating the same chicken bowl on repeat. YAWN. And Clancy, please burn that ugly, teal puffer jacket! You wear that damn thing to death. Along with your horrible choice of sunglasses that even Zac agrees!

Last edited:
Clancy just admit you’re not drinking alcohol until your wedding because you want to lose weight.

Reactions: 8
She has some cheek saying she can't justify paying for an Airbnb, ehm it's not about you trying to save money it's the courtesy to the family members who have been putting you and Zac up since January! She has no cop on and again shutting down Zac when he says she's bitching at him and she trys to turn it in him.
Ever since her video with Neal I have remembered Zac saying she did this or whatever and she's like no I didn't and making him look bad.
Can't stand this woman anymore 😅

Reactions: 5
Clancy definitely turns everything on the other person. No one in her life will stand up to her. I think she has always gotten her way.
If Clancy and Zac were broke, I could see their parents taking them in. But they both have good jobs. They can afford a dream house, new furniture and travel to Florida for a month at a time. But they can't get a short term apartment. Wouldn't be surprised if they are still living with Zac's mommy after the wedding.

She is so "authentic and real," yet she won't admit that she wants to look her best for her wedding. "It's just a fun little challenge." But she admits that she won't live anywhere that doesn't have good lighting for her "job."

She must be getting so many negative comments we aren't seeing because she spent half of this video complaining about comments.

She must be getting so many negative comments we aren't seeing because she spent half of this video complaining about comments.
Agree 1000%! There are very few, if any, posted comments that are actual trolls or mean. So, either she is being dramatic about the nature and amount of hate comments and trying to get people to feel sorry for her, or she's deleting comments which she says she didn't or doesn't do because she doesn't care enough about it.
---
She is so defensive. And then we see her admit that she enjoys begging Zac to say nice things to her on camera. If he gets any crap comments from the Clancy Bee Hive now, just wait if he says anything remotely negative or critical or true! They will be comin’ in hot for him! Please… He knows what he’s allowed to say. And should we expect every video now for her to explain Zac’s personality to us?

“Fun little challenge” translates to she needs to lose weight, make changes to a bad habit or behavior but not really address it or admit to it.

When she was talking with Neal in the previous video, she said she didn’t really drink. But I loved him calling her out saying he and Zac spent time together while she was on her laptop the whole time. Of course, she had her witty little comeback “letting the boys bond” to justify it and not have to admit that having her brother over isn’t the quality bonding time she pretends it to be. Which also feeds into the weird shift in wanting to be in OH and closer to him, because that just doesn’t seem authentic given what we see of them. This is super common with Narcissists. They like the appearance of warm and fuzzy relationships, but not actually putting in the work or having a warm, close relationship. I doubt she has very many genuine, close, meaningful relationships with family or friends.

Loved the comments “Good luck on your weight loss journey,” that Zac’s personality type is bland. And someone asking what I would consider a legitimate question about how they use the Hungry Root subscription at Zac’s. Since Z and C don’t eat together, are his parents the same? My guess is that we will never see or hear about Hungry Root again, unless she decides to “work with them” in the future.

Furniture shopping was likely because she couldn’t come up with anything else for content. I mean, as riveting as it was to watch them sit on beige sectionals…. Although one of today’s comments made me wonder if they are doing this advanced furniture shopping in the hopes of getting sponsored or fishing for some kind of brand deal?

Also thought it was odd, strange, weird that when spending time with the niece, the highlight was letting her pick out the headband for Princess Clancy. It should be the other way around. The other appearance the niece made, who is cute as a button, was how fun it was to shop for a dress for Aunt Clancy’s wedding. I would love to know how Zac’s family really feels about her. At least they are able to enforce some boundaries with her as far as filming.

Time with the niece gives a bit of a glimpse of what motherhood would be like for Clancy. Shoving a camera in a kid’s face-“Zoe, tell “the Vlog” what you love about your mommy! I’m going to Burn Boot Camp and you can sit and watch mommy work out!”

And so self-righteous and smug, with the “You guys know I am never going to settle for a house.” While she has been and is currently camping out in (and trashing, by the looks of it) her future in-laws’ bedroom.

I can’t get over her saying she is just keeping it real, down-to-earth, open-minded, laid back, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool Clancy. Noticed her views have gone down around 10k in the last month. So, it’s not just us, it’s you Clancy Dear.

Finally, STOP POINTING OUT THE SAME STUPID tit YOU EAT EVERY DAMN MEAL.

Last edited:
Zac should make a channel where he films Clancy without her consent. Then keep it up even when she doesn't want it posted. Maybe she'll understand you can't just film people and publicly post it even if they're your friend or family. I bet she is one of those people that refuse to accept no filming or pictures (my sibling is like this...ugh).
Just wait til her wedding. I'm sure she'll be one of those people who has signs up that says no pictures or recording of the ceremony.

Also, did she just discover intentionally chipped furniture aka farmhouse style furniture? I mean really? That's like saying you just realized that some people buy jeans that are already ripped. I know she doesn't keep up with style trends, but come on now!
---
Clancy just admit you’re not drinking alcohol until your wedding because you want to lose weight.
Is it weight or is it because she's going to church now and is trying to pass herself off as a good Christian?
---
She has some cheek saying she can't justify paying for an Airbnb, ehm it's not about you trying to save money it's the courtesy to the family members who have been putting you and Zac up since January! She has no cop on and again shutting down Zac when he says she's bitching at him and she trys to turn it in him.
Ever since her video with Neal I have remembered Zac saying she did this or whatever and she's like no I didn't and making him look bad.
Can't stand this woman anymore 😅
I mean, Zac doesn't need her help making him look bad. He's worse than she is, imo.

But yeah, the AirBNB thing just reeks of spoiled brat. If she doesn't want to spend the money to have shelter, then be homeless. It's just not right that she get to spend her money on constant trips and eating out while she expects Zac's parents and her parents to pay for her room and board. Even if they buy their own food, they're still using their utilities while they live for free in their home.

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over her saying she is just keeping it real, down-to-earth, open-minded, laid back, chillin' out, maxin', relaxin', all cool Clancy. Noticed her views have gone down around 10k in the last month. So, it’s not just us, it’s you Clancy Dear.
I'm happy to be one of the 10k, was fed up with her lies and selfishness, I don't like labels but I also think she is a narcissist or at the very least looks down on her 'fans' and 'haters' as Clancy always knows best! I've really enjoyed this thread though, thanks for the insightful comments.

How about poor Zac’s dad, finding Clancy’s tacky/rainbow/hideous/juvenile fake nails floating around his house?! How do you go about your day without noticing a fake nail is missing off your hand! With the amount of times she flashes her engagement ring, I would imagine she looks at her hand often.

• Haha
How about poor Zac’s dad, finding Clancy’s tacky/rainbow/hideous/juvenile fake nails floating around his house?! How do you go about your day without noticing a fake nail is missing off your hand! With the amount of times she flashes her engagement ring, I would imagine she looks at her hand often.
He should be thankful he found it on the floor. I have to laugh at thinking about him finding it, not knowing what to do with it and just putting in on the counter.. Shaking his head, and walking away. And yes, if it fell off, she should have noticed it and found it then. Not wait for family members to collect them for her. Like a teenager. "Oooops, my bad.." She should have been mortified!

Just having 4 adults living in one house (even if it is a gorgeous, huge, beautifully-lit house) is difficult in the best of short-term circumstances. Her lack of consideration is sad. They could rent an apartment or condo for a 3-6 month period. There's no reason for them to stay so long with either parents. Especially since she has no intention of settling on anything. How long does Clancy plan on staying there? I wonder if his parents were like initially fine with it when they were still traveling and deciding on what new city to move to but now that the plans have changed, it might be becoming more than they bargained for when they said they could stay there when Clancy came up with her fugazi travel plans.

So weird, that still very little talk or info for the wedding.
---

Last edited:
There’s no talk of the wedding because she isn’t really doing anything but buy a dress. No need to decorate with flowers so it’s just going to be a big open room that looks standard. No bridesmaids (she tried to get famous for that by publishing a news article about it hoping it would go viral) and definitely buffet style food so no need to go meal tasting. Oh a cake from Kroger. That’s it. She will be doing her own hair and makeup.

Reactions: 6
“I’m not complaining I’m just keeping it real” then proceeds to complain for four more minutes.

“I don’t care about comments” spends ten minutes addressing them

I also thought too the no alcohol was because she needs to loose weight. That combined with how much she’s working out, she must be wanting to lose weight.

She can’t handle any criticism or negative comments and has to address every single one. She’s so insecure.

Reactions: 7
There’s no talk of the wedding because she isn’t really doing anything but buy a dress. No need to decorate with flowers so it’s just going to be a big open room that looks standard. No bridesmaids (she tried to get famous for that by publishing a news article about it hoping it would go viral) and definitely buffet style food so no need to go meal tasting. Oh a cake from Kroger. That’s it. She will be doing her own hair and makeup.
Buffet at a wedding?? Really? I've never been to a wedding with a buffet, is this a thing?

She can’t handle any criticism or negative comments and has to address every single one. She’s so insecure.
Clancy: “I’m in my flop era”

Us: “you’re in your flop era”

Clancy: “omg you’re such a hater” **blocks, deletes comment**

• Haha