Clancy Burke #2 I've moved cities and all thats changed is the size of my chocolate oatmeal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laugh at the people who leave comments on her video saying “can’t wait to see your video in Florida!” Like what is going to change? You won’t see Florida. You will only see a new sweater she bought lol

Reactions: 5
See, I disagree with you. I think Clancy's personality is what made her channel. Yes, she had a job and videos that were unique, but people were watching her long before she was a news reporter. She has a fun personality which is what made her a successful morning reporter. I think she could get back to that, but she's trying to be something she's not with the travel. She just isn't a traveler. And that's fine. I think she needs to take a look at herself and really evaluate what she's interested in doing and vlog about that and if it turns out, she just wants to be an influencer, then she needs to come up with something to teach. Maybe she could do a channel on journalism or communications. Maybe she could teach people how to be comfortable on camera. Maybe she could do videos for college students interested in journalism. Maybe she could talk about #fakenews or the reputation of the media and how it's taken a hit with the advent of cable news commentators. There are things she can actually do/talk about authoritatively and I absolutely think she has the personality to do it and do it well.
Are we talking about the same Clancy? LOL. You are of course free to disagree and i can only respect that. But I am giving you a professional opinion, Clancy is not an influencer material, the end. Influencing is all about being charismatic and knowing how to sell, she isn't charismatic nor knows how to sell.

We just launched an influencer campaign for YSL Beauty and that's something Clancy as an influencer can never achieve. She can get sponsorships from companies that are doing mass-promo, like Hello Fresh, those nails and pillows, but never something unique.
Clancy made it because of her viral morning 2 a.m routine, not her personality and that's where she got the subscribers, she hasn't grown since. Her real personality is boring, and boring is understatement at this point.

Some influencers are funny, some are crazy sexy and hot, some are good at fitness, some good at cooking, some are good at family content, and Clancy's content is good at complaining and being a grandmother. Maybe she might be a good mom-fluencer but even then i am sure she will only complain on how much her child cries, and how little sleep is she getting and how disgusting she feels.

Preferences are different but facts are facts, and can't be changed. Let's not put Clancy on a pedestal she isn't special.

P.s She is dragging Zac to do this boring travels, because she can't stand cold and wants to live somewhere warm and explore, she is not the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I laugh at the people who leave comments on her video saying “can’t wait to see your video in Florida!” Like what is going to change? You won’t see Florida. You will only see a new sweater she bought lol

If she wears that damn pink puffer coat in FLORIDA…she needs medical attention.

Regarding where they end up…if she stays with Zac, it’s Cincinnati/Dayton. And honestly, why not. His family is there. Her brother is there. And let’s be real, it seems other than Jenna, Neil was the only one she was hanging with in Cincinnati. She isn’t going to make legit friends anywhere she goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
True, and she allows it because of whatever reasons, low self esteem might be one of them or she agrees deep down with whatever he says. I can never tolerate a man nor a woman to offend / insult me.
But then again, this brings me back to how i see her - very immature and still a little girl. I never understood the obsession with the pink color. You are free to like or dislike whatever shade you prefer but pink for me is a color that little princess girls like.
I liked pink between the age of 8-12. I gradually developed a style that fits me and is age appropriate. Sorry ladies one more thing, i truly dislike her jewish curls…… her straight hair looks 100000000x better. View attachment 1662520
Was not expecting this pic. 😂 Hilarious.

Her personality has kind of shifted ever since shes
Left news reporting. She just seems more
Snobby, complains, and less humble imo. She was very well
Spoken as a tv news reporter but when she’s just rambling at the camera the constant “I don’t know” “guuuuuys omg” “ I feel gross” “why the heck
Not” talks like she’s still 16.
I read her blog a bit ago and she was pretty articulate and nuanced. Her writing actually pulled me in..and this was years ago. Its weird because it’s like she’s regressed since then. The person we see today is not the same person in that blog. I think she does have her strengths, but she’s not playing to them at all. She’s getting too distracted by things that don’t matter.

Last edited:
When she said she felt sick I thought her B12 not pregnancy. I don't think her body can physically handle pregnancy.

If she wears that damn pink puffer coat in FLORIDA…she needs medical attention.

Regarding where they end up…if she stays with Zac, it’s Cincinnati/Dayton. And honestly, why not. His family is there. Her brother is there. And let’s be real, it seems other than Jenna, Neil was the only one she was hanging with in Cincinnati. She isn’t going to make legit friends anywhere she goes.
that coat is so ugly and tbh, she sold me on the jacob daisy perfume. i trusted her and read lots of good reviews on it and decided to purchase it and i thought the bottle was super cute and im looking for a decent perfume, my husband thinks it smells like hooker and hates it :-( $88 down the drain. makes me wonder if most of her recommeneded skin products are crap....or she just has very bad taste but raves about certain things that dont work for other people. has anyone purchased something she raves about and was dissappointed or is it just me??? ive seen people on this thread try her chocolate oatmeal and not like it lol

Last edited:
Are we talking about the same Clancy? LOL. You are of course free to disagree and i can only respect that. But I am giving you a professional opinion, Clancy is not an influencer material, the end. Influencing is all about being charismatic and knowing how to sell, she isn't charismatic nor knows how to sell.

We just launched an influencer campaign for YSL Beauty and that's something Clancy as an influencer can never achieve. She can get sponsorships from companies that are doing mass-promo, like Hello Fresh, those nails and pillows, but never something unique.
Clancy made it because of her viral morning 2 a.m routine, not her personality and that's where she got the subscribers, she hasn't grown since. Her real personality is boring, and boring is understatement at this point.

Some influencers are funny, some are crazy sexy and hot, some are good at fitness, some good at cooking, some are good at family content, and Clancy's content is good at complaining and being a grandmother. Maybe she might be a good mom-fluencer but even then i am sure she will only complain on how much her child cries, and how little sleep is she getting and how disgusting she feels.

Preferences are different but facts are facts, and can't be changed. Let's not put Clancy on a pedestal she isn't special.

P.s She is dragging Zac to do this boring travels, because she can't stand cold and wants to live somewhere warm and explore, she is not the victim.
I also have a marketing background and I just don't agree. I'm not disputing any facts. I'm only disputing your opinion. You just said she gets other sponsorships. So just because she isn't the person to represent your brand doesn't mean she isn't influencer material. That's just your opinion, which is fine. We can disagree. If it was a fact that her personality was boring, she never would have survived morning news. Morning news reporters are hired and kept for their personalities. You can't deny that she started in a higher market than most reporters and then moved to an even higher market and in both places, she seemed to do pretty well so clearly some people found her personality interesting.

Re: her being a victim, I don't think she's a victim. But neither is Zac. He is rude and cruel to her, imo. Definitely not a prize.

As far as buying anything she has advertised I use the Tatcha moisturizer but have been using it way before she discovered it. She’s right about it being a good moisturizer but a little of it goes a long way so I’m always perplexed when I see her cake it on her face.

I also wonder about Clancy being pregnant after this latest vlog. She is "exhausted," sleeping late, and sick to her stomach. Even looking at food in the refrigerator made her sick, and she's gained weight. I sure hope she is not, because she will then be stuck with Zac forever. She seems depressed. We all know she can pretend to be happy when she is not. I do think Clancy has potential. She is a natural on camera, she just needs better material. Quitting her job definitely made her less interesting, but there are plenty of stay at home moms that have interesting content so it is possible. No, she is never going to be a high-end product influencer, or a travel blogger, but she will find her way I think. She could jump-start things by calling off the wedding. That would bring in the views. 😂 She influenced me to buy the shade "Faux" in MAC lipstick, and I love it, but I am easily influenced when it comes to lip products. There are times I feel sorry for Clancy. She should be super happy right now, but she clearly is not.

Reactions: 1
I actually feel sorry for her too, she was very lonely in a new state/city and settled for Zac. Remember he took months to arrange to meet her as he didn't text back so she probably built it up in her head that it was meant to be when they finally met. Clancy has her flaws as have been pointed out but she could do much better than him, I hope she isn't pregnant but suspect she is!

Reactions: 2
I also wonder about Clancy being pregnant after this latest vlog. She is "exhausted," sleeping late, and sick to her stomach. Even looking at food in the refrigerator made her sick, and she's gained weight. I sure hope she is not, because she will then be stuck with Zac forever. She seems depressed. We all know she can pretend to be happy when she is not. I do think Clancy has potential. She is a natural on camera, she just needs better material. Quitting her job definitely made her less interesting, but there are plenty of stay at home moms that have interesting content so it is possible. No, she is never going to be a high-end product influencer, or a travel blogger, but she will find her way I think. She could jump-start things by calling off the wedding. That would bring in the views. 😂 She influenced me to buy the shade "Faux" in MAC lipstick, and I love it, but I am easily influenced when it comes to lip products. There are times I feel sorry for Clancy. She should be super happy right now, but she clearly is not.
when you put it that way, she could be very well pregnant. that explains and nausea, fatigue, disgust of food....i just hope she doesn't continue to drink the way she does if she is....or maybe she has covid again?

I also have a marketing background and I just don't agree. I'm not disputing any facts. I'm only disputing your opinion. You just said she gets other sponsorships. So just because she isn't the person to represent your brand doesn't mean she isn't influencer material. That's just your opinion, which is fine. We can disagree. If it was a fact that her personality was boring, she never would have survived morning news. Morning news reporters are hired and kept for their personalities. You can't deny that she started in a higher market than most reporters and then moved to an even higher market and in both places, she seemed to do pretty well so clearly some people found her personality interesting.

Re: her being a victim, I don't think she's a victim. But neither is Zac. He is rude and cruel to her, imo. Definitely not a prize.
But thats the thing I dont know how she ever survived morning news or got the job in the first place 😄😄🙈🙈 I agree with imsunshine so much!! she is so boring!! Shes a cheapskate and always eats the same things. Her vlogs are her talking nonsense and showing absolutely nothing. I found the news reporter vlogs interesting and so different. Now that we have seen the "real" her I would defo not watch any educational material from her😄😄😆😆😆😆 she is a grown up trapped in a 12 yo mind! She just doesnt have it in her to success as influencer and thats my opinion. She has no personality, her looks are average and nothing interesting going on daily! Not to mention her fashion sense is hidious! Nothing people can inspire from or relate 🧐 also she always makes huge deal about not everyone kissing her ass. Like not everyone is gonna like you just get over it. But no she always has to make a deal about it and talk about it religiously.

Last edited:
But thats the thing I dont know how she ever survived morning news or got the job in the first place 😄😄🙈🙈 I agree with imsunshine so much!! she is so boring!! Shes a cheapskate and always eats the same things. Her vlogs are her talking nonsense and showing absolutely nothing. I found the news reporter vlogs interesting and so different. Now that we have seen the "real" her I would defo not watch any educational material from her😄😄😆😆😆😆 she is a grown up trapped in a 12 yo mind! She just doesnt have it in her to success as influencer and thats my opinion. She has no personality, her looks are average and nothing interesting going on daily! Not to mention her fashion sense is hidious! Nothing people can inspire from or relate 🧐 also she always makes huge deal about not everyone kissing her ass. Like not everyone is gonna like you just get over it. But no she always has to make a deal about it and talk about it religiously.
But you said you enjoyed her reporter vlogs, so clearly she CAN make good content. You just don't like the content she's making now. She got the job and survived morning news because most people don't share your opinion. If people weren't watching her, she never would have been a fill-in anchor nor would they have kept her on-air for 5 years. No one is saying she will be a mega-influencer with what she's doing now. Some of us think she just has potential.

Reactions: 2
But you said you enjoyed her reporter vlogs, so clearly she CAN make good content.
I agree with what you said. I stayed to watch her not because she worked on the news. I started to dislike it when she started to film Zac more and more and her nonstop complaining. Another issue is she responds to people being upset in a passive aggressive way. You can't say light skin is gross and not expect people to be upset. It is a pretty big issue tan is the ~ ideal ~ skin tone in the US.

I would still honestly watch her if was growing as a person. She isn't though. :(

I just want to understand from your perspective how can the same exact person have so much personality as a TV news reporter and survive the industry because of the personality, but lacks so much personality after leaving her job?
YouTube is a media outlet as well.

She is an average influencer, let’s be honest. Do you know her in person? Asking out of curiosity, because of the way you write about her.

Also she always said that it’s soooo hard to find a morning news reporter. Because of the crazy working hours and often said how she feels guilty to take a sick leave because of not having enough staff to take over for her. So maybe her boring personality didn’t keep her the job, instead the lack of staff.

She had a fun personality on the news station, but it wasn’t real, but she was telling stories not rambling. Kinda like people in custumer service who have to put on certain personality to make people drawn to you.

Okay why doesn’t Clancy help out on those long drives? Zac drove the entire 11 hours(!), then he had to wake up super early the next day to catch a flight. She can drive, so why don’t they take turns at least… not sure why I keep watching, just a fascinating case study at this point 😭

Reactions: 6
Okay why doesn’t Clancy help out on those long drives? Zac drove the entire 11 hours(!), then he had to wake up super early the next day to catch a flight. She can drive, so why don’t they take turns at least… not sure why I keep watching, just a fascinating case study at this point 😭
Several reasons:
She could be helping out but I’m assuming if she is driving she’s not recording it as it’s unsafe. Or…Zac could be one of those guys who likes to take control and play the masculine role…or Clancy is a straight up princess that thinks she should be catered to or they made an agreement that he put in the work since she put in the work financially.

Several reasons:
She could be helping out but I’m assuming if she is driving she’s not recording it as it’s unsafe. Or…Zac could be one of those guys who likes to take control and play the masculine role…or Clancy is a straight up princess that thinks she should be catered to or they made an agreement that he put in the work since she put in the work financially.
She has made comments about him complaining about driving (including from their last long drive), so I’m not so sure hes keen on driving the entire way. But you’re right, they might have come to some sort of agreement. But I also don’t think him tucking her in at night is weird so I probably have strange relationship idiosyncrasies as well! 😁

So she doesn't like it when people criticize her but it's totally fine for Zac to bash Jennette McCurdy's idea and story telling? I'm sure he feels the same way about your own vlogs, Clancy. Stop looking for haters in your fan base and acknowledge the fact you're living with a hater yourself. Sugarcoat it as you will, he goes beyond dry/sarcastic and is plain arrogant.

Reactions: 4