Clancy Burke #2 I've moved cities and all thats changed is the size of my chocolate oatmeal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not trying to offend anyone but Zac acts like every male I have met in America. They constantly act sarcastic at other's expense. Male "humor" is always putting other's down.
Zac gives me toxic vibes. Laughing after you say something nasty or adding "No offense" doesn't make a joke out of a blatant insult.
Both him and Clancy just want the benefits of that influencer lifestyle but simply aren't made for it.

Reactions: 5
i can sense zacs vibes during the hello fresh part, the way he was looking at the camera was saying "this is stupid, i dont want to be apart of this" i have a feeling after her travels her vlogs are going to be mostly skin care, shopping, workout tips and routines etc.....no more zac, no more tv news reporter, just literally her sitting in a room talking about skincare and makeup and rambling (but her minions will watch it)

Reactions: 3
I think Clancy could make it as an influencer... If she dropped whiney Zac and stopped filming the same food. She doesn't even have to show us food at all.

It's kind of funny how she acts like we're saying Zac is going to leave. Like no - we are telling you to leave NOT Zac.

Also, since she reads here. Can I request influence videos like a what's in my bag or suitcase? Morning or night time skincare/shower routine for treat yo self time. All of which can be filmed without Zac. Preferably no clips of him, not even his voice. 🙏💖

Reactions: 3
I think Clancy could make it as an influencer... If she dropped whiney Zac and stopped filming the same food. She doesn't even have to show us food at all.

It's kind of funny how she acts like we're saying Zac is going to leave. Like no - we are telling you to leave NOT Zac.

Also, since she reads here. Can I request influence videos like a what's in my bag or suitcase? Morning or night time skincare/shower routine for treat yo self time. All of which can be filmed without Zac. Preferably no clips of him, not even his voice. 🙏💖
I will have to disagree because i come from marketing and social media marketing is huge where i live. Clancy doesn’t have it in her like many have said. She isn’t charismatic, funny, natural nor has a personality.
Her whole personality trait was being an early news reporter, now that this is gone, she has nothing to offer.
The company i work for would never ever book Clancy as an influencer for one of our campaigns. At least Zac makes us talk in here. If it was for Clancy this thread would’ve been long dead, because there is nothing to talk about her anymore. Everything is repetitive, fake and boring.

Reactions: 6
last week in charlotte.....ill save ur precious time. house tour, stomach bug, salad and peta chips, skin products, more shopping. thats it. that was todays vlog. oh i stopped watching because i got tired of her rambling about clothes

Yep looks like she has sealed her fate as an empty, mindless consumer vlogger.

About the house tour: Suburban North American homes are so absurdly big. She’s just going to have to fill that huge space with more junk she doesn’t need. Even with a family, it’s way too big. Absolutely nothing about her is relatable anymore. All of it so empty.

I turned it off when she was talking about managing a one-car household —there’s just the two of them and neither of them even work at an office. Holy tit. What a meaningless, sheltered existence.

Intolerable. She has such a boring life. I feel like her taking to the camera is like being in therapy. She’s using it to deal with the thoughts on her own head.
And what’s with her changing her voice when she talks to Zac? It’s so cringe. Clancy you’re boring.
Oh and I love how she titles one of her chapters as BEST LUNCH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what it could be…..

Reactions: 4
Yep looks like she has sealed her fate as an empty, mindless consumer vlogger.

About the house tour: Suburban North American homes are so absurdly big. She’s just going to have to fill that huge space with more junk she doesn’t need. Even with a family, it’s way too big. Absolutely nothing about her is relatable anymore. All of it so empty.

I turned it off when she was talking about managing a one-car household —there’s just the two of them and neither of them even work at an office. Holy tit. What a meaningless, sheltered existence.
What makes it worse is that she doesn’t even see it. Hops on YouTube defending everything she says calling out haters 😑. Walking through the motions of what she thinks she’s supposed to do. Zero relatability, people are starving and no it’s not her problem but perhaps touch on some real world tit, and skip calling yourself disgusting 4567 times 🤷🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 4
Zac gives me toxic vibes. Laughing after you say something nasty or adding "No offense" doesn't make a joke out of a blatant insult.
Both him and Clancy just want the benefits of that influencer lifestyle but simply aren't made for it.
True, and she allows it because of whatever reasons, low self esteem might be one of them or she agrees deep down with whatever he says. I can never tolerate a man nor a woman to offend / insult me.
But then again, this brings me back to how i see her - very immature and still a little girl. I never understood the obsession with the pink color. You are free to like or dislike whatever shade you prefer but pink for me is a color that little princess girls like.
I liked pink between the age of 8-12. I gradually developed a style that fits me and is age appropriate. Sorry ladies one more thing, i truly dislike her jewish curls…… her straight hair looks 100000000x better.
06C58739-A260-45A1-9C14-FA81CFBB8519.jpeg

she was trying to paint this perfect picture saying her friends are considering moving to charlotte. she is so out of touch with reality. does zac reallllllly want to move away from cincinnati? because i feel deep down he doesn't but says he does infront of the camera. i wonder if he's just saying that to not make things awkward in the vlog because clancy is so fixated on charlotte?.....his facial expressions and tone of voice say otherwise. its almost like hes just tolerating and saying yes to her just to shut her up whenever she brings up moving and putting him on the spot

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yeah he was adamant his friends wouldn't move there. I cannot see Zac uprooting himself from his friends and family, and wouldn't Charlotte be too far to drive to cinci for visiting?

She also mentioned how that suburb they visited would be for when they are older and have a family.... Weren't her and Zac discussing recently how they will pretty much be starting a family in a couple years? Clancy said ten years she would live there.
I don't think she really wants to settle down yet but Zac is pushing that.

Reactions: 1
I will have to disagree because i come from marketing and social media marketing is huge where i live. Clancy doesn’t have it in her like many have said. She isn’t charismatic, funny, natural nor has a personality.
Her whole personality trait was being an early news reporter, now that this is gone, she has nothing to offer.
The company i work for would never ever book Clancy as an influencer for one of our campaigns. At least Zac makes us talk in here. If it was for Clancy this thread would’ve been long dead, because there is nothing to talk about her anymore. Everything is repetitive, fake and boring.
See, I disagree with you. I think Clancy's personality is what made her channel. Yes, she had a job and videos that were unique, but people were watching her long before she was a news reporter. She has a fun personality which is what made her a successful morning reporter. I think she could get back to that, but she's trying to be something she's not with the travel. She just isn't a traveler. And that's fine. I think she needs to take a look at herself and really evaluate what she's interested in doing and vlog about that and if it turns out, she just wants to be an influencer, then she needs to come up with something to teach. Maybe she could do a channel on journalism or communications. Maybe she could teach people how to be comfortable on camera. Maybe she could do videos for college students interested in journalism. Maybe she could talk about #fakenews or the reputation of the media and how it's taken a hit with the advent of cable news commentators. There are things she can actually do/talk about authoritatively and I absolutely think she has the personality to do it and do it well.

last week in charlotte.....ill save ur precious time. house tour, stomach bug, salad and peta chips, skin products, more shopping. thats it. that was todays vlog. oh i stopped watching because i got tired of her rambling about clothes
When she said she woke up nauseated and then it went away after a few hours, did anyone else wonder if possibly they may be accidentally starting their family sooner than expected or was that just me?

So here's what I think about the move to Charlotte -- Zac's an ass. I just can't stand him and he treats her horribly. If he doesn't want to move (and I agree that he doesn't), then he needs to grow up and be honest. It's clear Clancy wants to move. She can do it with him or without him, but him leading her on is just rude. As for Clancy, she'll give in to whatever he wants and if he wants to stay in Cincy, I think she'll stay. Such a shame though. Your 20s should be for exploring other parts of the country/world. It's not like they won't make new friends in another state AND still keep the friends back in Ohio. They can always return to Ohio if they hate it elsewhere or if they're lonely.

Last edited:
When she said she woke up nauseated and then it went away after a few hours, did anyone else wonder if possibly they may be accidentally starting their family sooner than expected or was that just me?
In the last year, I’ve had two youtubers I liked following have surprise babies. Please no!!! But maybe she will follow suit. :/

Not a chance. They don’t even have a home yet. I don’t think they would bring a child into this world until they settle down somewhere. And I think they first want to buy a home. Bring a baby now then it would deplete their income…makes it harder to save.

Not a chance. They don’t even have a home yet. I don’t think they would bring a child into this world until they settle down somewhere. And I think they first want to buy a home. Bring a baby now then it would deplete their income…makes it harder to save.
I mean, I'm not saying they did it on purpose. If it was intentional, I doubt she'd broadcast it yet. I'm saying that when she said she woke up with nausea that made her spend half the day in bed, I thought "I wonder if she's pregnant."

See, I disagree with you. I think Clancy's personality is what made her channel. Yes, she had a job and videos that were unique, but people were watching her long before she was a news reporter. She has a fun personality which is what made her a successful morning reporter. I think she could get back to that, but she's trying to be something she's not with the travel. She just isn't a traveler. And that's fine. I think she needs to take a look at herself and really evaluate what she's interested in doing and vlog about that and if it turns out, she just wants to be an influencer, then she needs to come up with something to teach. Maybe she could do a channel on journalism or communications. Maybe she could teach people how to be comfortable on camera. Maybe she could do videos for college students interested in journalism. Maybe she could talk about #fakenews or the reputation of the media and how it's taken a hit with the advent of cable news commentators. There are things she can actually do/talk about authoritatively and I absolutely think she has the personality to do it and do it well.

So here's what I think about the move to Charlotte -- Zac's an ass. I just can't stand him and he treats her horribly. If he doesn't want to move (and I agree that he doesn't), then he needs to grow up and be honest. It's clear Clancy wants to move. She can do it with him or without him, but him leading her on is just rude. As for Clancy, she'll give in to whatever he wants and if he wants to stay in Cincy, I think she'll stay. Such a shame though. Your 20s should be for exploring other parts of the country/world. It's not like they won't make new friends in another state AND still keep the friends back in Ohio. They can always return to Ohio if they hate it elsewhere or if they're lonely.
Her personality has kind of shifted ever since shes
Left news reporting. She just seems more
Snobby, complains, and less humble imo. She was very well
Spoken as a tv news reporter but when she’s just rambling at the camera the constant “I don’t know” “guuuuuys omg” “ I feel gross” “why the heck
Not” talks like she’s still 16.

Spoken as a tv news reporter but when she’s just rambling at the camera the constant “I don’t know” “guuuuuys omg” “ I feel gross” “why the heck
Yes we had the classic line today 'milk is disgusting' says the person with B12 deficiency. What great influencer advice!

I can't stand how she always says "truly" like she is so right and it just annoys me 🤣

But she wouldn't be doing that if she was doing a more educational channel. I think her problem is that she hasn't found herself yet in the influencer sphere.

I can't stand how she always says "truly" like she is so right and it just annoys me 🤣
Or also “I’m just being honest” no you haven’t been honest this entire time.you chose when and
When not to be honest

But she wouldn't be doing that if she was doing a more educational channel. I think her problem is that she hasn't found herself yet in the influencer sphere.
She has potential but needs alooooot of work and needs to respond better to Critism