Clancy Burke #2 I've moved cities and all thats changed is the size of my chocolate oatmeal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's up, you guys! (I had a feeling you'd come back and see me)

It's interesting that the last thread took several years to get from 1-20 pages, and three months from 20-50

Well done @Thedudeabides for the first post that resembled a thread title. You win a bowl of Bitter Chocolate oatmeal with a small wedge of Banana. Don't eat it all at once!

Reactions: 8
I’ll take the honor to catch everyone up. So basically Clancy is traveling America but all she’s really doing is the same exact thing she was doing when she lived in Cincinnati. Oatmeal, chicken sandwiches and sweet potato fries oh my!

Reactions: 6
I’ll take the honor to catch everyone up. So basically Clancy is traveling America but all she’s really doing is the same exact thing she was doing when she lived in Cincinnati. Oatmeal, chicken sandwiches and sweet potato fries oh my!
And drinking alot!

Reactions: 1
Great title thread! And yes, wild how quickly the thread picked up in recent months.

So…Zac posted a story of him and Clancy at the beach…. Clearly, low-key responding to us by saying “yes, I can have fun with the person who kinda sorta matters.”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He only posted that beach shot because he loves seeing himself shirtless. 😂 Love the new thread title! About the engagement: Clancy was upset because she looked a mess and yes, maybe that's silly. However, Zac had to know that it would be very important to Clancy to be in full makeup and camera ready for a proposal. He had to know that beautiful proposal pics and a well-lit video would be the first thing she would think of. The fact that he didn't know this, or didn't care, says a lot. He doesn't seem like the brightest bulb, but I think it's more than that. They are just going through the motions. Getting married because that's what their friends are doing, and then they will probably have children for the same reason.:confused:

Thank you @Someonestolemyusername but I'll pass on the oatmeal :giggle:
In her last vlog/rant I think she was trying to gaslight us. I'm 100% truthful, always.. so does this include lying to your audience about how happy you were in your reporting job for 5 years?

• Haha
Wow she was PISSED about the video getting hate. Clancy was practically screaming at the camera lmao 😅

Reactions: 4
Wow she was PISSED about the video getting hate. Clancy was practically screaming at the camera lmao 😅
right?!! That’s what her travel vlogs have become. Going off on a rant about negative comments when viewers want to see her actually traveling which she clearly isn’t doing. She just hops from one Airbnb and stays put. She spent 4K on it and then says she can’t afford a 17 dollar chicken sweet potato bowl. So weird. And don’t get me started on her sponsor for Hello Fresh. She doesn’t eat anything but the same thing over and over again and you want us to believe you use their service? witch please.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Congrats on the new thread ladies!
I had to finally join tattle today because i do have a lot to say about Clancy Nancy. First of all she is a narcissistic woman and loves damage control. Hence, she has the need to address every comment made on tattle on her vlogs, because she wants to be liked so badly and wants her little minions (in case they might come across tattle) to not believe what they read here. I find her very manipulative and dishonest.

Furthermore Clancy, people are allowed to dislike your videos and not agree with what you say. As long as you use these people to make money and have monetise your life, everyone is ALLOWED to disagree with you. But then again this shows how immature you really are and how much knowledge you lack.

I love reading and learning about people's behaviour, also reading someones face and facial expression. Clancy gives me maaaaaajooooooor freak vibes in a wrong way. She does some weird facial expressions often.

I do not agree that Clancy is soooo beautiful and a rare beauty. She is average. I see women like Clancy daily, so nothing special.
It doesn't matter how you look, when your personality is very vanilla and damn boring. I can't blame Zac for being bored by her. She stays with him because she knows it would be hard to date someone. She never had a real boyfriend before Zac only dates that she wrote on her little weird diary. Men I know definitely wouldn't date her, just because her personality sucks. For Zac she is the third girlfriend.

What I always found funny is how Zac puts her in her place. Like when she is telling a random story to fill her 30 minutes vlogs and he says something "That's not how it was, or tell the truth, or no I did not say that", this speaks volume about who Clancy truly is and how "real" her stories on her sleepy Vlogs are.

Work on your self confidence and on your very narcissistic behaviours Clancy and also try therapy, you might get a sponsorship by Better Help, since they are sponsoring every influencer and their grandmothers.

Reactions: 3
Welcome @imsunshine I agree with a lot of this but Zac is a douche too :giggle: Great observation about the facial expressions, at one point during the rant she had her lip turned up at one side, this is contempt, she has contempt for people who don't think she's perfect!

Reactions: 2
Welcome @imsunshine I agree with a lot of this but Zac is a douche too :giggle: Great observation about the facial expressions, at one point during the rant she had her lip turned up at one side, this is contempt, she has contempt for people who don't think she's perfect!
Where's the rant? Instagram or YouTube?

Thank you! 😊 Yes he definitely is, they just don’t make each others life easier.

Congrats on the new thread ladies!
I had to finally join tattle today because i do have a lot to say about Clancy Nancy. First of all she is a narcissistic woman and loves damage control. Hence, she has the need to address every comment made on tattle on her vlogs, because she wants to be liked so badly and wants her little minions (in case they might come across tattle) to not believe what they read here. I find her very manipulative and dishonest.

Furthermore Clancy, people are allowed to dislike your videos and not agree with what you say. As long as you use these people to make money and have monetise your life, everyone is ALLOWED to disagree with you. But then again this shows how immature you really are and how much knowledge you lack.

I love reading and learning about people's behaviour, also reading someones face and facial expression. Clancy gives me maaaaaajooooooor freak vibes in a wrong way. She does some weird facial expressions often.

I do not agree that Clancy is soooo beautiful and a rare beauty. She is average. I see women like Clancy daily, so nothing special.
It doesn't matter how you look, when your personality is very vanilla and damn boring. I can't blame Zac for being bored by her. She stays with him because she knows it would be hard to date someone. She never had a real boyfriend before Zac only dates that she wrote on her little weird diary. Men I know definitely wouldn't date her, just because her personality sucks. For Zac she is the third girlfriend.

What I always found funny is how Zac puts her in her place. Like when she is telling a random story to fill her 30 minutes vlogs and he says something "That's not how it was, or tell the truth, or no I did not say that", this speaks volume about who Clancy truly is and how "real" her stories on her sleepy Vlogs are.

Work on your self confidence and on your very narcissistic behaviours Clancy and also try therapy, you might get a sponsorship by Better Help, since they are sponsoring every influencer and their grandmothers.
shes very basic and vanilla

Reactions: 2
Perhaps, THE most basic and vanilla. I think zac is extremely miserable and his sarcasm is off the charts. I find it so weird how he “tucks her in” every night. Like that’s your fiance, why is he tucking you in and y’all aren’t going to bed together. You don’t even have a real job. She’s like a 12 year old trapped in an adult body.

Perhaps, THE most basic and vanilla. I think zac is extremely miserable and his sarcasm is off the charts. I find it so weird how he “tucks her in” every night. Like that’s your fiance, why is he tucking you in and y’all aren’t going to bed together. You don’t even have a real job. She’s like a 12 year old trapped in an adult body.
That’s insane and super odd. She hasn’t aged mentally at all. What baffles me is how she shows things on her YouTube vlogs as if that’s NORMAL. What the duck, that’s beyond weird.

The tucking in at night is so odd. Zac you’re engaged to a 12 year old girl who wears a pink puffer jacket and this terrycloth headband when she goes out. Don’t you want a super hot chick?!

You know that one game she's a 10 but..

He's a 6 but he witches and thinks he is above his girlfriend
He's a -10 lol

She's a 7 but complains non stop
She's a 3

Also, I'm not trying to offend anyone but Zac acts like every male I have met in America. They constantly act sarcastic at other's expense. Male "humor" is always putting other's down. God help it if we ever point out their flaws. Clancy is annoying but I don't think her intentions are bad. Can't say the same about Zac. ☕