Clancy Burke #2 I've moved cities and all thats changed is the size of my chocolate oatmeal

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is clearly lost since she quit her job and is frantically trying to come with material for her YT channel now that the only unique thing about her (being a news reporter is gone). I believe she is frantically chasing views and that's why she is all over the place. I have to admit I rarely watch her videos any more - my information comes from the comments here

So in the last 6 months or so her plan has been
1. Travel channel - visits 3 places (all in the SE US) - views plummet and expenses go up
2. Living in FL channel - spends a few weeks looking at houses and gives up
3. Live with parents and plan wedding - yawn
4. I remember I love Cincy - let's go buy an overpriced McMansion
5. I had a video about finance go viral - I think people want to hear how I saved money not getting SBUX everyday and can now afford a $750K house,

Reactions: 5
She is clearly lost since she quit her job and is frantically trying to come with material for her YT channel now that the only unique thing about her (being a news reporter is gone). I believe she is frantically chasing views and that's why she is all over the place. I have to admit I rarely watch her videos any more - my information comes from the comments here

So in the last 6 months or so her plan has been
1. Travel channel - visits 3 places (all in the SE US) - views plummet and expenses go up
2. Living in FL channel - spends a few weeks looking at houses and gives up
3. Live with parents and plan wedding - yawn
4. I remember I love Cincy - let's go buy an overpriced McMansion
5. I had a video about finance go viral - I think people want to hear how I saved money not getting SBUX everyday and can now afford a $750K house,
I’m convinced from the beginning it was all for content! She would have had nothing to film after quitting her job if she didn’t travel. I think pretending to want to move to each city was her content but then Zac actually liked FL enough to move there (and kinda called her bluff!!). She’s said multiple times she doesn’t like change, so spontaneously permanently moving to a diff state made very little sense??

Anyway- you’re spot on. So now she needs drama and house stuff for content. Then the wedding and next….kids

Reactions: 3
That’s so rude! Her dad seems like a kind and nice person. Loved how he told her “it’s just a house” when she had a meltdown over not getting that house.

She comes across as quite spoiled while her dad seems rather chill & down to earth.
Her dad is also the same person who told 5 year old Clancy someone should put her out of her misery because she was dancing. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for dear old Dad.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s been said here before, but Tom probably only married Kathy to get a visa. God knows Kathy probably didn’t have many men chasing her due to her control freak personality. That’s my theory 🤷‍♀️ I think Clancy told a story that he proposed to her mom when he was blacked out drunk? Seems healthy..

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She pretended to like her TV job, pretended she was excited about a wedding, pretended she wanted to travel...and now she is pretending to be in love with Cincinnati and moving into a dream house. I find it impossible to believe anything she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her dad is also the same person who told 5 year old Clancy someone should put her out of her misery because she was dancing. I have a hard time feeling sympathy for dear old Dad.
Zac: Poor guy having to have a full conversation with her camera. Wonder if she had to break down what she wasn't happy with or what he forgot to say afterwards? I mean, I'm over it. He's gonna do what she tells him. She is driving the bus all over the place. Now, and forever in the future or as long as they're together. He claimed they were both excited about the wedding, yet she hasn't shared much at all about it. Except for the dress, and a video about regrets she already had in the planning process. Also: Clancy: "I literally.. feel SO happy! Like I feel SO excited for this!" Zac: "Well.. Yeah.. I do. I as well. (Worked hard, saved money, blah blah blah) When you're thinking of the trajectory of our future, uh.. this is an option that is very nice."

Tom: I am kind of ambivalent about her Dad. I think a lot of his personality may be chalked up to "being Irish" when in reality, he's just a cold, aloof, unemotional person. And if the comment about her being put out of her misery when she was trying to dance is any indication, he's been a jerk to Clancy. It makes me wonder about the people who leave comments like, "We love Tom!" if they didn't have fathers at all, or they just have a really low bar set for paternal love. I do sympathize with him because I hate being filmed. And I hate when people clearly do not respect boundaries. For something as pointless and vapid as "the Vlog." Then, she calls him stupid, makes fun of him, cajoles him into saying nice things about her. Agree with previous post-she is a whiny brat.

Neal. If I were him, I would not let Clancy stay with me or in my house with her phone/camera. She cannot put the GD camera down. She only filmed a few minutes of Neal and people are commenting/complaining about him smoking, his comments about his mom coming to visit, dog hair and lack of decorating in his house. Someone asked if he was ok, another person offered to come clean his house. ffs. She has no problem, almost enjoys pointing out embarrassing things about Neal, or her Dad or her Mom. But God help anyone who has anything remotely negative about her!

Kathy: They have to make up a story because they use people for their time. The real estate agents, salespeople, shop owners that they are getting their intel from could see them as a potential client/buyer/customer. Instead of being honest and saying they are just browsing, they are possibly getting someone's hope up for a sale or commission. It's kind of gross and how entitled people are.

DIME: I am cracking up at a 27-year-old addressing fine lines, wrinkles, aging, dark spots, etc. DIME is not cheap, even with a code. Spending money on that is ridiculous. Insert Eyeroll, exaggerated, judgmental face.

Reactions: 7
I feel bad when she films her brother. He kind of comes off as in introvert and clearly hates being filmed.

Reactions: 5
I'm curious as to other thoughts on her new video this morning. No self-awareness. Always twisting everything around to suit the current narrative. Repeating half of her content from other Vlogs. She's so real, doesn't pretend. 😆 Talked about Jenna and her channel.

The big takeaway for me is when Zac got to brag on himself for having a higher credit score over Financially Savvy Clancy Bee! Maybe Zac should make some videos and let us know what he thinks about all of the 'practical things' she spends money on.

When she said she was respectful of people re: filming and that no one would ever tell her to stop filming, I cracked up. AND Zac's mom gave up their bedroom to her/Zac. Which she explains by saying "Everyone is so kind and accommodating, e are so grateful and lucky!" No, she's a spoiled asshole. She is mentally and emotionally 13. Someone needs to tell her no.

I just don't get her complaints when people were commenting about places they were thinking about living. It's so ridiculous, people are so crazy! You can't tell us where to move, hater! Chicken neck wiggle, bug eyes, hand flaps.

Also:

Urban Dictionary: Flop Era

When a person has no likes on tiktok so just starts posting memes and putting text over it in hopes of going viral. person: I'm in my flop era! i need more likes

So.... There's that.....

Reactions: 3
Instructions are here:

Does anyone have time to do this?
I tried but apparently I don’t get the “post thread” button since I’m a new member 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I’ve had an account for a few months now. Anyway if it helps, here was the thread title that got most likes: Clancy Burke: Complaining all day keeps the fiancé away. Whoever can create the new thread can use that and credit @vlogwatcher33.

Reactions: 2
I feel bad when she films her brother. He kind of comes off as in introvert and clearly hates being filmed.
I agree. He seems like a good guy but you can tell he does not want to be filmed. I think Clancy annoys him and if he wants to smoke outside his own home that is his business. If I were him I would ban dear Clancy from filming at my home.

Reactions: 1
People in her life need to speak the f*";!k up and just say I'd rather not be filmed and she needs to deal with it.Not everyone is a narcissistic exhibitionist. Goodness, backbone anyone?!

Reactions: 1