Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
She left her for 7 days with a chest Infection .

She looks shocking for her 30s looks like her 50 plus .
She probably left her as long as she could because Andeee isn’t driving, she’s so bloody lazy. I wonder if she’s been walking Jacob to school, if not, how will she cope taking AM to school 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Ugh she’s live with druggy Lucy Mangey
Was watching her last night, music blasting, her kid and someone else's swearing with the music 🙄 proper chav she is lately. Worse than before
---
What happened to them both stopping shoring their friendship?
Oh yes.... They say the views and though £££££££
Pair of beggy chavs

NannyNelly

VIP Member
As for it’s fine to give yellow label because you eat it Claire
It’s fucking Christmas
If you’re gonna make a fuss about giving, then give a nice treat it’s not going to cost you too much more
Exactly!! When I lived in Greece the local Dymos (council) provided basic food items all year for families who were on very low incomes, they also provided hot meals 5 days a week to families with under school age kids.
The ex pats used to do a lot of charity work and at Christmas we did boxes for all the families that the Dymos provided for. We were told what to put in said boxes and the list of items was the frigging same as what the Dymos provided every week!! Pasta, dried pulses, flour, sugar, jam, plain biscuits etc etc. We weren't permitted to put alcohol (obviously) and anything fresh....so I used to up the ante and put posh biscuits, chocolate, pasta sauces and then I sneaked a voucher for one of the local shops in so they could buy fresh meat, veg or a bottle of wine too.....imagine receiving exactly the same as you have had to manage with the other 51 weeks of the year!!

• Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
She's clearly fallen out with someone else lately because of all the dodgy videos and quotes on her insta 🙄 can't keep a friend to save her life. Speaking of which, Sharon/Jessica - how are you? 😉

Spends her life lying about her size, saying there's plenty of room in everything when quite clearly she should size up in most things she purchases. It's beyond embarrassing at this point.

Screenshot_20240611_193819.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_193837.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_193905.jpg

Screenshot_20240611_193955.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Her cook video made me LoL mumz watch it she says worster sauce she learning from you great teacher she hid trolley so Andy could chuck snacks in back on them skinny bars won't be long before she eats crap
---
WTF - look at the state of him. Maybe he should stop eating after 7pm
He needs to sort himself house he massive

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
She’s full of shit. No one messaged her she’s probably just made it up. Again!! Didn’t she say about 4 weeks ago her kids will not be on social media yet a day later they were back…. Just like her break she was meant to be having. She obviously got in a mood as her live didn’t do well at all 🤣 she can’t sell anything, her views and lives are shit. Like Mumz has said even we don’t watch her anymore we only catch her now and again. Too boring Scare!

nathan25

VIP Member
She is moaning over the lunch in a pub coming to £70 saying she only had sandwiches and baguettes plus drinks. But that would be correct for 5 of them. A baugette with chips is around £11/£13 where I am then the drinks are £3.50/£4 each so why she moaning for. I see not your basic mum has commented on there saying she always gets good deals.
Pandy is struggling to peddle - looks like he’s going to have heart attack any time soon!

Attachments

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
So AM has hospital today and tomorrow
I wonder if Claire will share or keep quiet
I bet it will be silence if weight related

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
When she does her morning vlogs and her voice is all quiet , it gives me the ick- you just know her breath smells minging. .

• Sick
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
The way she talks to Andy when shopping live
And he just takes it
Horrible woman
I caught a bit of it, he’s such a gobshite, beggy marching round giving the orders out and he just takes it, I think most husbands would get her to get to fuck and walk out the shop 😂. I can’t get over how aggressive she is!
They’re going away on Easter Monday to a caravan, where does all the money come from with The Florida holiday coming up in the summer?! I know they’re not doing the parks as Claire would never want to (liar,shes too tight to pay) but it’s still expensive and it’s for a longer period this time. It does not add up! Randy Andeee takes times off work constantly, so clearly money is no object for The Hales

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
It really grates on me when she says "lots of families are on social media" that doesn't fucking make it ok for yours to be beggy!!! Be a bloody example and keep them off it 😡😡 imagine how they feel when they hear you going off at your phone coz people are saying disgusting things about them. Protect your children!!! Just coz others do DOESN'T make it right!
I agree I think it will
It’s just rinse and repeat for her … I still don’t buy the negative comments , she’s basically on about us but won’t come out and say it . If more people come over and read her thread on here, they will probably agree with us .
She now saying someone called Jacob simple no way has anyone said that she a liar now she says she reviews comments why would anyone draw attention to that comment I certainly wouldn't as her children have tik tok . My daughter school only last week sent emails put regarding children on social media and bullying she knows her children bring in the reviews this is why she will always put them on social media regardless. She needs to stop looking for attention as for Andrew he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag lol he under the thumb says alot when he follows only fans women lol
---
She's back

Last edited:

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
She's really fallen off.. even we can't be arsed with her 🤣
Sell sell sell
That's all she does.
And posts her kids personal fucking business on her FB. I really wish there were tougher laws around this. Kids can't consent. Ped0s are online everywhere. She's a disgrace

• Haha

Debas

VIP Member
I Know someone who genuinely suffers with anxiety to the point that she can’t go out the door and she has a taxi service provided by the council to get her 2 kids to school
She gets £1500 pm UC as she gets limited capability to work element
She gets DLA for one child on high care but low mobility as shes has certain medical needs at £514 per month
She gets £370 pm for PIP for herself
The she gets £76 pw carers money for the child I think she said her mum gets carers money for her
Possibly other benefits like housing and council tax etc
I really do believe this person is a genuine case as I have seen family and friends going in to help her and Ive been in for coffee and helped slightly myself as she cant ge heself to leave the house
She would have got all the COL payments too
I often feel sorry for her as she’s a lovely girl and there’s another neighbour around her age who seems like she’s scamming for all the benefits going
That's crazy £2400 ish a month ? No rent or council tax to pay & help from rishi that wage earning tax payers were not entitled to ?
I love my job & even with really bad health couldn't sit at home all day but it seems like the pay is really good.

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
I don't normally respond to trolls...
FML beggy you've done one a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no one gives a fuck about your rant! Also... If you block them, how can they see your reply 🤔🤔
ATTENTION SEEKING!!!!
She doesn’t respond to trolls…. She responds to imaginery trolls 😂😂 I think she’s doing it to get more likes, views comments etc as she see this single mamma do it and get lots of views .
No one cares that much about you or your scabby teeth love !

secret life

VIP Member
It looks awful. I couldn't couldn't cope with the tatt everywhere..also is Andy has ocd neither would he
Tiktok shop tat when she said she had 100 items in her basket really no need she has 100 of those mug things can get everything off Amazon 😂

• Haha