Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nathan25

VIP Member
I watched a bit of her live this morning and she was going on about how we are all jealous of her 🤣 she said she makes money if tiktok shop and ads and it’s a full time job. She says we can’t understand it and she can be a stay at home mum and earn doing what she’s doing 🤣
We all know you are claiming benefits Scare give it a rest!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Fificoolkid

Why is she so obsessed with haters....the more you preach about it and post about it, the more hate your going to get. Unfortunately parading yourself and your family on the Internet will give you negativity and hate. This is why the majority of us choose not to splatter our lives on sm. To protect our kids.

Popsymay16

I think for someone who is obviously loving how much cash she’s splashing recently, you’d think she would donate more than just £10 worth of yellow label!
---
Also nothing wrong with yellow label but if youre showing off to social media make it a step up

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
Gosh here she goes again imaginary comments
Watch more content recommended just for you.
She's an actual animal makes me sick. Eat your food or make a vid you eat worse than a dog. Also the false nails got you doing the finger poses tick but you look like a twat that's all for now.

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
Ju-no-wat-a-mean!! No Claire we don’t you don’t want to put any pressure on yourself, but happy to but pressure on the your local healthcare! - made some changes! it’s good to see you have, but come on pal you portion sizes need to change…. This will not change and I’m actually really sorry to see how oblivious you are!
Her husband need to also change his eating habit and she need sort the children out her idea of healthy is chocolate ready brek start weighing it lol can't stand her attitude lol look forward to seeing her portion sizes

Debas

VIP Member
The way she talks to Andy when shopping live
And he just takes it
Horrible woman
Baseball is a big fat (literally & figuratively) PUSSY unless he is threatening ladies on tinternet eh mumz ?

• Heart

Debas

VIP Member
All hail the wise one soapboxing to 12 people on fb live. Did we know she is a really good mum who always puts her kids needs before her own ? ? ITS ALL OVER HER MH NOTES !

Have you forgotten oh wise one that you actually SH that time & shouted poor little bullied Jacob for help (on a live with beggy manley at the time) or when you openly spoke about your scars & said the children know all about your struggles ? Telling us while he is in earshot that he is not bullied because he's on SM & he suddenly starts making noises for attention from you (probably to shut you up droning on which worked for a min) you should be ashamed of yourself your a disgrace of a mother & I don't believe you even believe some of the shit you come out with.

Ffs the an eat with me in Costco massive pizza - then the food they purchased - so unhealthy the poor daughter doesn’t have a chance of a healthy life 😞

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
You cannot protect them from bullies unfortunately, you can get bullied when you grow up in the workplace too.

sassy666666

She’s a right moody fucker, just watching her live now, no one can say anything to her unless it’s to blow smoke up her big arse. Her mods need to get out more too, saddos.

• Wow

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
The size of Pandy. Please no we don’t want come dine with me. Is that all they eat is pasta. Can anyone Hear what Jacob says in that video? He said can I tell them about … then they say “No definitely not” - It’s the video where they are eating bolagnase! AM also slips up and says she got chips when Scare just said they all got the same 🙄
He looks awful - a walking heart attack . In fairness I think she is looking a bit better .

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she telling people about AM urine infection in the first place! Keep your fucking children off social media beggy 😡😡😡 should people be saying things like that?! Absolutely not! They're just as bad... But putting your children all over sm you're gonna get comments from knobs like that. I've seen people say much much worse about celebs kids/influencers kids. It's not fair to them

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Most people who donate to charity do it all year.....charity is for life not just for Christmas!!! Food banks feed people all year....our local food bank also provides assistance with more than that, they provide clothing, household necessities, toys, advice on a multitude of things, arrange free cooking classes using slow cookers (each person who attends receives a free slow cooker) and recently helped a homeless couple obtain a roof over their heads. So Beggy why not quietly pop items in the collection point in Asda every week, make a direct debit payment to the Methodist Church every month and buy big packs of paper and coloured pencils that Alder Hey can store so more kids can participate in art? Just saying!!