Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Lol here her latest post fb
I have made the decision not to share the new bedrooms of the kids now sadly some people just can’t let just enjoy sharing things I have received a vile message about my boys so now nothing will be shared for there privacy
Sorry guys more food content and days out will follow I was so excited to share this with you all but I’m not now or ever growing a account anywhere for people to judge my children you will see so much of Jacob on here Nathan is 16 and free to make his own mind up and Ava-Marie will be about now and then
Some people need to get a life and just enjoy family stuff and REAL LIFE I’d love to see yours lives the ones that say this stuff
By the way autism is ASD this stands for autism spectrum disorder the big word spectrum means it’s a wide spectrum and there all different
!!!! Go and educate yourself on autism masking outlet comfort zone
Wow that's a headache to read. She really will not ever keep those kids safe will she. She doesn't care who says what to her (which people shouldn't be by the way) it'll never keep her from posting them. She's obsessed with becoming famous and well known. Even at her children's expense :( it's sad

Reactions: 4

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Who tf she trying to kid?! Healthy balanced diet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Huge portion sizes and 3+ skinny bars a day are not a balanced healthy diet beggy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
She’s disgusting not taking her kids of sociwl media. I seen a lady put a post up the other day saying she’s not sharing her daughter anymore as she’s realised what the videos/photos can be used for. Shame scare can’t see it. I see the post she put up with AM in the dungarees they look tight even though she says she’s sized up in them she do t say what size they are. Bet they are easy age 11. She’s disgusting and I he kids will hate her when they are older. She don’t give a shit about Nathan. Bet he gets bullied hard. No wonder he can’t last in any school. I think she has fallen out with Shazza as I seen her TikTok a couple weeks ago and her pats are interesting. Come back Shazza and tell us the Gos 🤣

secret life

VIP Member
Have you all seen the video when she’s playing bingo? They are in a packed out hall and Jacob is fine. No ear defenders. No holding mummy’s hand - just him screaming the numbers out and to me he’s acting up. She’s also recording and there are people in the background. She shouldn’t be recording other people.
Why I hate going out anywhere now a day's not knowing if my children will end up on tiktok when I don't even post mine on there .

nathan25

VIP Member
Saying how she seen a difference in Nathan within a week of being on vitamins. She’s also purchased another Treadmill? WTF!
I just seen her ranting video about what she feeds her kids and it’s none of our business bla bla bla. She’s deluded.
Why has she taken Jacob out of school!! Them kids will know if they go home and say they don’t want to do something Scare will say that’s fine you don’t have to. She probably hasn’t even had a meeting with the school to discuss what have actually happened! I bet Jacob have came home saying he don’t like it and she has pulled him out!

Attachments

Nikki27

Also the YouTube channel I remember she would have ava Marie dressed so well before but last weekend she was wearing the same jeans and another oversized top the jeans are over hanging dragging on the ground and have big dirty stains on them I hate to say it but the child is thrown together going out is that all that fits now after all the sweets she feeds her it's so sad meanwhile whale is wearing all her new tik tat stuff

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
The go gi gi bodysuit... Surprise surprise it's a 20 and fits perfect.. telling people to size up 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ YOU'RE A FUCKING 20 BEGGY! Just own it instead of lying to yourself and your followers

• Haha

nathan25

VIP Member
Why is she advertising having a shit in M & S toilets the dirty cow. She don’t even shop in there but will run in when she got the shits 🤮 She is saying about introducing new foods… That’s a lie. She’s still eating the same old shit.

mumz

VIP Member
Saw this on another thread and this person gets a lot more views than Beggy
And she does TT shop

• Wow