Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just so entitled.

On the Sam faiers thread- Sam’s recently just been reprimanded by the ASA. These “influencers” need to shape up 🙄
The ASA dont do anything though do they. I remember lots of ppl contacting them about Hinch years ago and nothing happened.

The ASA dont do anything though do they. I remember lots of ppl contacting them about Hinch years ago and nothing happened.
I guess it’s just the shame it brings for being called out by them? She was ordered to not post making the claim again and to take down the post

Reactions: 1
I guess it’s just the shame it brings for being called out by them? She was ordered to not post making the claim again and to take down the post
I honestly think these instagrabbers and floggers know no shame otherwise they wouldnt do what they do. I know i couldnt it would have been shameful when i was a child. I was taught to pay my way but they obviously are wired differently from us normal people

I honestly think these instagrabbers and floggers know no shame otherwise they wouldnt do what they do. I know i couldnt it would have been shameful when i was a child. I was taught to pay my way but they obviously are wired differently from us normal people
I think the more you’re unable to grasp the concept of Instagram collaborations and ads, the more you get worked up. They are being paid in exchange for content. It’s advertising. As in “ad”. These social media ads come with contract, terms and conditions, a full brief. It’s unlikely they get paid money, apart from celebs. Instead the products for them to try, review and promote on their accounts is the payment. It seems like it’s ‘free’ but it’s not. It’s simply another form of advertising, it’s perfectly legal, and one of the differences is these big brands are not forking out millions of pounds on models. Just regular real people that their followers can relate to. Why not moan about the brands chasing Instagram accounts for collabs? Surely there’s a reason why they’re always willing to send their products to these accounts, right?

I think the more you’re unable to grasp the concept of Instagram collaborations and ads, the more you get worked up. They are being paid in exchange for content. It’s advertising. As in “ad”. These social media ads come with contract, terms and conditions, a full brief. It’s unlikely they get paid money, apart from celebs. Instead the products for them to try, review and promote on their accounts is the payment. It seems like it’s ‘free’ but it’s not. It’s simply another form of advertising, it’s perfectly legal, and one of the differences is these big brands are not forking out millions of pounds on models. Just regular real people that their followers can relate to. Why not moan about the brands chasing Instagram accounts for collabs? Surely there’s a reason why they’re always willing to send their products to these accounts, right?
I think the majority of us understand the concept. What I find incredible and I think what the previous poster is getting at is that she’s obviously booked a holiday with Ikos, they wouldn’t have had a bleeping clue who she was it’s not like they’ll have received the booking in Greece and been all “oooooh Clare Totman is gracing us with her presence let’s upgrade her to a garden room”, so she must have approached them and asked. On another influencers thread this weekend she has moved house and is asking if any furniture brands want to send her furniture to “collab”. My problem isn’t with them receiving these things, we’d all take a freebie or an upgrade if offered it’s the fact that they ask for them and then try and flog them to us ‘normal folk’ as though they’ve just discovered the best thing since sliced bread and I find it really disingenuous.
A hell of a lot of people will feel like tit because they cant keep up without realising that Clare wouldn’t have been able to afford that room without a free upgrade just like the BMW she always manages to include in her stories is her Mums. It’s all smoke and mirrors - that’s my other issue with influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
“You’re all dying to know which I prefer” re the two Ikos resorts she’s visited.

It’s like she’s some big timer, she honestly fascinates me, always loves to keep her “fans” waiting for the answer. Always so so so busy, because she is so so so important.

It’s so obvious she never fitted in at some point in her life and now literally thrives off the fact she is “someone”. She comes across smug, insincere and not very nice.

Ps if anyone on this thread comes to defend Claire again, honestly bore off. We’ve already dealt with Claire/ her sister before. Please not again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she’s just discovered it. She said she’s been before. I checked and The cheapest room there for 4 ppl is 4.5k so irrelevant of an upgrade shes still paid silly money
I checked her dates and was only £2.5k which I think is super reasonable. The upgrade however was worth £2k!

Her and her mum have been incredibly unlucky with both their BMWs this year 🙄.....first her mum's car is written off and now she's had her car scratched
sometimes I'm glad I drive a cheap run around!
6453BA08-ECB2-4824-8622-2983C23AD03A.jpg

All her stories today and mention of having to deal with something ‘rotten’ zzzzz yawn

Reactions: 3
And the season of influencers bragging about their free gifted balsam hill trees begins! Claire saying she’s wanted for ages and now has one gifted. If you’ve wanted one for so long then why has she not bought one yet?! Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst I am sorry for Claire’s loss, why has she thrown a memory picture of a loved one then minutes later a work related story.
I’ve felt serious grief and the thought of putting it out there on a platform then following minutes later by a work story makes literally no sense and seems dismissive and doesn’t seem fitting to honour that person.

Reactions: 2
She’s doing a Q&A. Someone has innocently asked what’s her favourite wall colour and she’s so rude she’s replied it’s not a QA for free advice. FfS it’s only a wall colour and a question you could ask anyone’s personal opinion on not a request for a free house design. She’s so bloody rude.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s a total out and out witch how hard is it to say bleeping anything from F&B that falls under griege is her favourite 🙄 mind you I don’t know why anyone bothers following her just take a screen shot from one project they all look exactly the same 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
She’s doing a Q&A. Someone has innocently asked what’s her favourite wall colour and she’s so rude she’s replied it’s not a QA for free advice. FfS it’s only a wall colour and a question you could ask anyone’s personal opinion on not a request for a free house design. She’s so bloody rude.
She’s not even passive aggressive any more - she’s just straight up rude.

Reactions: 4
She’s not even passive aggressive any more - she’s just straight up rude.
Ive not followed her for a while but looked at her story and it was the usual "were child free". I dont know why she had 1 child let alone two when she just seems to crave being away from them. (Ive told her that too and then her sister called me out on it). I told her what i thought too. If you dont want criticism dont flog your life on insta

Ive not followed her for a while but looked at her story and it was the usual "were child free". I dont know why she had 1 child let alone two when she just seems to crave being away from them. (Ive told her that too and then her sister called me out on it). I told her what i thought too. If you dont want criticism dont flog your life on insta
Her sister is always fighting her battles it seems. Where did you tell her IG? Or do you personally know them? ☕
Exactly if you don’t want the flak don’t put you’re life out there. But course Claire craves the adoration and rush the likes give her. So she can’t help herself.

Her sister is always fighting her battles it seems. Where did you tell her IG? Or do you personally know them? ☕
Exactly if you don’t want the flak don’t put you’re life out there. But course Claire craves the adoration and rush the likes give her. So she can’t help herself.
Oh no i don't know her. I msged her a while ago b4 she had the new baby. I just said i didnt know why she would have another when she just left georgie watching tv while she wrkd and couldnt wait to have child free time. Of course she blocked me

Oh no i don't know her. I msged her a while ago b4 she had the new baby. I just said i didnt know why she would have another when she just left georgie watching tv while she wrkd and couldnt wait to have child free time. Of course she blocked me
Tbh I don’t understand why you would do that. I’d have blocked you too.

• Haha
  • Heart