Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t look small for their age tbh
I know she said Georgie had some condition which meant she was small. Not sure if that will change as she gets older. I remember her modelling days and i messaged to say that i thought Claire took nicer photos than the professional ones. She even posted my comment saying i was being rude. So i contacted her again saying it wasnt meant in a rude way i just didnt think the professionals did her justice, but i got blocked. I genuinely hadnt meant it in a bad way

This was before i knew about tattle btw

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know she said Georgie had some condition which meant she was small. Not sure if that will change as she gets older. I remember her modelling days and i messaged to say that i thought Claire took nicer photos than the professional ones. She even posted my comment saying i was being rude. So i contacted her again saying it wasnt meant in a rude way i just didnt think the professionals did her justice, but i got blocked. I genuinely hadnt meant it in a bad way

This was before i knew about tattle btw
Waw she blocked you for a nice comment? Gosh what an idiot. She reminds me Of this nursery mum in my kid’s room. She never smiles and seems too uptight. Her beautiful kid is exactly the same :( which is a shame. Her kid doesn’t smile much and have this mean looking face most of the time. It’s crazy how much parents effects their kids.
I hope Claire’s kids are ok, and I hope they don’t inherit her issues. Hopefully they have a nice warm grandparents in their life.

Reactions: 2
So the holiday must have been too much for her she's now swanned off to Bath. No doubt leaving the cherubs behind. Also did anyone see her childrens bedrooms theres absolutely no colour in them - wanting to paint them pigeon! Why doesnt her hubby think these colours are depressing.

So the holiday must have been too much for her she's now swanned off to Bath. No doubt leaving the cherubs behind. Also did anyone see her childrens bedrooms theres absolutely no colour in them - wanting to paint them pigeon! Why doesnt her hubby think these colours are depressing.
Such drab kids bedrooms. But Claire lives for the gram.
Blessed us with sharing her UK hotel location this time in real time. Normally only shares after she’s left, because well you know, Claire’s so big time.

Anyone seen today's story where theres a photo of Freddie in Jojomaman. I wonder if she'll get him on the modelling now. Likes spending time with them when theyre bringing in the dosh like she did with Georgie.

Another freebie trip and time without the kids!
More fool the companies that give her stuff. Surprised she revealed the location our mega star Claire went thru a phase of only revealing her locations AFTER she had left. Must have been too hard to keep this humble brag under wraps ☺☺☺

Reactions: 1
More fool the companies that give her stuff. Surprised she revealed the location our mega star Claire went thru a phase of only revealing her locations AFTER she had left. Must have been too hard to keep this humble brag under wraps ☺☺☺
She is horrible person. I wouldn’t go anywhere she promotes 🙄

Do you know her?
She’s soooooo unbelievably unlikeable and smug!

Do you know her?
She’s soooooo unbelievably unlikeable and smug!
No but have had contact with her in past. Not pleasant at all. Infact down right rude.

Another freebie trip and time without the kids!
But but she loves her children so much and never ever leaves them. I truly dont know why she had one, let alone two. She must be the least maternal person going.

Reactions: 1
But but she loves her children so much and never ever leaves them. I truly dont know why she had one, let alone two. She must be the least maternal person going.
Hard faced isn’t she.

does a good act of pretending to care. She’s cold.