Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! By how many weeks? Was her daughter also premature? I really dislike her but it’s very upsetting to have a premature baby, there could be health complications lasting for years. Also there development will differ to other kids.

Oh no! By how many weeks? Was her daughter also premature? I really dislike her but it’s very upsetting to have a premature baby, there could be health complications lasting for years. Also there development will differ to other kids.
Im not sure if she put something like 36+5? I dont like the fact - well a few tbh that she is one of the types who posts something dramatic then disappears then waits for ages coming on saying sorry you were all worried.... Also she doesnt seem to do much with her other child and then goes and has another one. She just doesnt seem maternal to me

Reactions: 1
Oh I couldn’t agree more, I remember from her old stories where she was making fun of her girl being little the whole time, thats why I wondered if she is also premature, but she almost didn’t say a lot of positive things about her. She spoke about her enjoying football but I think that was it.
I really hope, for the kids sake, she won’t be highlighting only what they missing or bad at and forgetting to complementing them.

Reactions: 3
Anyone watched todays story. Shes never more happy then when shes posting a sob story about her million operations

Anyone watched todays story. Shes never more happy then when shes posting a sob story about her million operations
Didn’t get why she did this big long post about being poorly. Then followed it up loads of #’s about home Reno’s and interiors. Was odd to do that I thought.

Reactions: 2
No doubt she is having a crappy time. A new born and so many health issues, all these surgeries are taking her away from connecting with her baby. I do feel sorry for her but I also wonder if she is loving the attention. Also it’s weird to be posting about work when all of this is going on, or maybe that her way to escape it 🤷🏻‍♀️

No doubt she is having a crappy time. A new born and so many health issues, all these surgeries are taking her away from connecting with her baby. I do feel sorry for her but I also wonder if she is loving the attention. Also it’s weird to be posting about work when all of this is going on, or maybe that her way to escape it 🤷🏻‍♀️
It took me a while to realise theres an insta thing what ppl do when they want to increase traffic to their pages. Also theres lots do this - say something is wrong then they disappear for a while. Sounds sick to me to do that but im not upto speed with lots of instagram tactics. I remember when i first went on there and someone asking if someone knew where they could get some item they wanted. Never realised it was code for please company gift me this. Btw she had never connected with her first born so dont see these ops getting in her way.

THIS!! After I gave birth I literally didn’t even think of opening my laptop for work until month 12 aka the date I went back in to the office.
Perplexing that she’s chosen to post today re a planning success story. After what was such a harrowing time for her recently. It’s like she wants people to comment going “oh Claire, stop working , take rest” or it may just be she is addicted to the insta life and literally feeds off all the likes and “love” her posts get.
Either way, insta world isn’t a real world and won’t fill the void of love she is perhaps craving that past traumas have caused her

• Heart
Anyones thoughts on her little girls bedroom. I know she said when she had her she hated all the colourful childrens stuff but omg that bedroom would depress the hell out of me.

Anyones thoughts on her little girls bedroom. I know she said when she had her she hated all the colourful childrens stuff but omg that bedroom would depress the hell out of me.
Incredibly boring and soulless, there's plenty of time for chic boring grey interiors, but if you can't have a bit of colour with your toddler's bedroom shows what an unimaginative person you must be

• Heart
Maybe she only gets the one shade of grey F&B knock off gifted. No personality or creativity anywhere in that house but it’s especially sad to see in a little kids bedroom.

• Heart
Ditching a 6 week baby on maternity and paternity leave so they can sit around at a spa?!

• Heart
Finally taken a week of maternity leave 🙄🙄 cry me a river what a bleeping martyr

Reactions: 4
Ditching a 6 week baby on maternity and paternity leave so they can sit around at a spa?!
I thgt that too. I msged her sis once (babymoon time)and she said its called keeping ur marriage alive. Why have kids when u cant wait to dump them

Reactions: 3
Imagine being a grown adult showing off mummy’s new bog standard BMW on Instagram for clout 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Free upgrade on her hotel in exchange for publicity yet no post has been declared ad 🙄 should be reported!

Free upgrade on her hotel in exchange for publicity yet no post has been declared ad 🙄 should be reported!
She’s just so entitled.

On the Sam faiers thread- Sam’s recently just been reprimanded by the ASA. These “influencers” need to shape up 🙄