Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.....and discuss šŸ˜‰
Thank you for creating!

So, I donā€™t have any tea in particular! BUT sheā€™s gotta be one of the most attention seeking ā€œinfluencersā€ out there.

even her having this thread, is going to make her feel special šŸ™„

she just comes across so rude, so abrupt and so unlikeable on all her stories. I can guarantee brands that work with her are disappointed, look at her H and M one just yesterday for instance.

She always wants attention re Georgie wearing younger childā€™s clothes. My child does too. Itā€™s really common! Probably just a low percentile! But CTD has to make a drama out of it...

desperate to know other peopleā€™s thoughts on her...!!!!

Reactions: 6
Ok my opinion about Claire Totman Designs. I love her kitchen designs although can get very samey but I get thatā€™s what the public are after at the moment....me included šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. However sheā€™s such a moany glass half empty kind of girl. Be grateful for all the work thatā€™s come your way from lockdown and your e-service. Also cannot stand her arse licking of bigger accounts.

Reactions: 5
Ok my opinion about Claire Totman Designs. I love her kitchen designs although can get very samey but I get thatā€™s what the public are after at the moment....me included šŸ™‹šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. However sheā€™s such a moany glass half empty kind of girl. Be grateful for all the work thatā€™s come your way from lockdown and your e-service. Also cannot stand her arse licking of bigger accounts.
Yes!!!! Nailed it! Itā€™s like itā€™s a bad thing sheā€™s got loads of work. Really dramtises the fact thereā€™s like a week delay on replies šŸ˜‚.

when she worked with Lydia Millen, couldnā€™t stand the way she posted the clip of the vlog on her story. Sooo cringe.

Reactions: 3
Thank you for creating!

So, I donā€™t have any tea in particular! BUT sheā€™s gotta be one of the most attention seeking ā€œinfluencersā€ out there.

even her having this thread, is going to make her feel special šŸ™„

she just comes across so rude, so abrupt and so unlikeable on all her stories. I can guarantee brands that work with her are disappointed, look at her H and M one just yesterday for instance.

She always wants attention re Georgie wearing younger childā€™s clothes. My child does too. Itā€™s really common! Probably just a low percentile! But CTD has to make a drama out of it...

desperate to know other peopleā€™s thoughts on her...!!!!
I donā€™t get her constant pointing out of her daughterā€™s small size. Does it really matter? As long as sheā€™s developing and hitting milestones it doesnā€™t matter what size she is. We donā€™t give a tit what size clothes sheā€™s wearing. PS and I hate to say this but G is not model material.

• Haha
I donā€™t get her constant pointing out of her daughterā€™s small size. Does it really matter? As long as sheā€™s developing and hitting milestones it doesnā€™t matter what size she is. We donā€™t give a tit what size clothes sheā€™s wearing. PS and I hate to say this but G is not model material.
Crying.
So so so sooooooo true. I feel like Claire worries sheā€™s a bit ā€œfatā€ (Iā€™m not saying she is) but she does seem to eat out loooooads, and get takeaways loads and has never been the thin pretty girl. I feel like itā€™s some sort of unconscious thing sheā€™s doing with Georgie where she is wanting her to be the pretty thin girl that Claire never was.

claire has said she was bullied at school, which is sad, but in light of this, I really feel like she feels like she is someone now who is special.

Ugh canā€™t stand her. SO rude unfollowed her ages ago. Thinks sheā€™s way above everyone else. Designs all the same which to me means theyā€™re tit if she canā€™t think outside the box and do something different. Just canā€™t stand her. And who cares what size her kid is, mines 2 and wears 9-12 month stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crying.
So so so sooooooo true. I feel like Claire worries sheā€™s a bit ā€œfatā€ (Iā€™m not saying she is) but she does seem to eat out loooooads, and get takeaways loads and has never been the thin pretty girl. I feel like itā€™s some sort of unconscious thing sheā€™s doing with Georgie where she is wanting her to be the pretty thin girl that Claire never was.

claire has said she was bullied at school, which is sad, but in light of this, I really feel like she feels like she is someone now who is special.
She was actually very pretty around her Uni days but has become very mumsy! I get the impression she misses how she looked but donā€™t we all šŸ˜‚

Ugh canā€™t stand her. SO rude unfollowed her ages ago. Thinks sheā€™s way above everyone else. Designs all the same which to me means theyā€™re tit if she canā€™t think outside the box and do something different. Just canā€™t stand her. And who cares what size her kid is, mines 2 and wears 9-12 month stuff!
I agree I wonder whether she would be able to create anything thatā€™s not grey with marble with an island.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
SO rude!!!

Agree her responses to questions and comments is really abrupt. Sheā€™s clearly from a very wealthy family and thinks sheā€™s a cut above. He interiors are nice but thereā€™s nothing particularly unique about them....

Agree her responses to questions and comments is really abrupt. Sheā€™s clearly from a very wealthy family and thinks sheā€™s a cut above. He interiors are nice but thereā€™s nothing particularly unique about them....
She's clearly a good kitchen designer, but she paints everything in colour matched Cornforth White.

She does everything in Cornforth white because she has zero imagination whatsoever. I actually donā€™t think she comes from money at all. Her previous home was very modest compared to the houses she works on. Judging by her stories she seems to have one rich aunt who has a MASSIVE house that she likes to brag about (maybe hoping to left to her or Georgie in a will one day?!) and thatā€™s about it.

she doesnā€™t show G much anymore in posts which I think is a good thing for the little ones privacy, but I donā€™t thinks thatā€™s why she did it. Does anyone remember a while ago now she posted a picture of G and then a story a few hours later moaning how little likes and engagement it got so she wonā€™t be posting personal pics anymore? SOOO desperate for likes, I was cringing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of my biggest issues with Claire (Aside from the fact sheā€™s got no imagination and recycles the same design for every development project) is that she only ā€˜supportsā€™ other large accounts. Itā€™s the likes of her and Becks and Berkshire Build who contributed massively to the circle jerk culture that makes up the interiors IG community. Only shouting out each otherā€™s grey and cornforth white homes. Given Claireā€™s own experience she had at school being the odd one out youā€™d think sheā€™d more invested in genuinely uplifting smaller accounts rather than brown nosing the big ones in the hopes theyā€™ll like her.

Reactions: 10
She does everything in Cornforth white because she has zero imagination whatsoever. I actually donā€™t think she comes from money at all. Her previous home was very modest compared to the houses she works on. Judging by her stories she seems to have one rich aunt who has a MASSIVE house that she likes to brag about (maybe hoping to left to her or Georgie in a will one day?!) and thatā€™s about it.

she doesnā€™t show G much anymore in posts which I think is a good thing for the little ones privacy, but I donā€™t thinks thatā€™s why she did it. Does anyone remember a while ago now she posted a picture of G and then a story a few hours later moaning how little likes and engagement it got so she wonā€™t be posting personal pics anymore? SOOO desperate for likes, I was cringing.
Yes yes yes!!!
I know the exact house you mean that she shows off about, like camera slowly pans round to show it off, she trying to be subtle. Itā€™s all really try hard!

totally remember that Georgie post she was fuming wasnt she re the engagement! Then she shares (during lockdown I think) all this stuff about Georgie being ill, poor child put all over her stories looking so poorly. So attention Seeking for sympathy. Shameful!!!!

Her Mother fronts the cash for the renos. The first big one she did that she shows off and passes off as her own was actually the family home that was renovated and the project sheā€™s got coming up is also her motherā€™s house. The whole ā€œworked my way up narrativeā€ is a little out of touch when you come from an obviously very wealthy and well connected family.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her Mother fronts the cash for the renos. The first big one she did that she shows off and passes off as her own was actually the family home that was renovated and the project sheā€™s got coming up is also her motherā€™s house. The whole ā€œworked my way up narrativeā€ is a little out of touch when you come from an obviously very wealthy and well connected family.
and the thing is she, like a lot of others, will say people that criticise them are jealous or whatever but actually itā€™s the omission and lack of transparency that grinds my gears.

Yes youā€™re right itā€™s clear the mother finances the projects and Claire is the ā€œcreativeā€ behind them although they all end up looking the same pretty much. I guess if the formula works why not but itā€™s not rocket science. Cornforth White, marble, island, panelling and repeat.... The Millwater house in Cobham was featured in a TV renovation programme a couple of years ago which is when I started following her.

Yes youā€™re right itā€™s clear the mother finances the projects and Claire is the ā€œcreativeā€ behind them although they all end up looking the same pretty much. I guess if the formula works why not but itā€™s not rocket science. Cornforth White, marble, island, panelling and repeat.... The Millwater house in Cobham was featured in a TV renovation programme a couple of years ago which is when I started following her.
they seemed to struggle selling that though.