Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I don’t understand why you would do that. I’d have blocked you too.
I agree. It’s one thing commenting on people here - they don’t HAVE to come here and read it after all (though many actually quite like the attention I suspect). Messaging people direct is actual trolling though…

Reactions: 2
Has anyone watched her stories lately. She seems to like the drama of saying shes ill - she was so ill last weekend she has to leave her kids in the car and crawl up the drive til her mum got there. Then she posts about her sons start in life in an incubator and georgie was also ill early in her life. She has now said she has pnd. I think from when she was on tv she looked really depressed then. I do feel for her children as the poor things never look happy either. I dont know what is wrong with her but maybe she should take a break from developing for a while and concentrate on her family and then her business

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched her stories lately. She seems to like the drama of saying shes ill - she was so ill last weekend she has to leave her kids in the car and crawl up the drive til her mum got there. Then she posts about her sons start in life in an incubator and georgie was also ill early in her life. She has now said she has pnd. I think from when she was on tv she looked really depressed then. I do feel for her children as the poor things never look happy either. I dont know what is wrong with her but maybe she should take a break from developing for a while and concentrate on her family and then her business
Couldn’t agree more. It’s very over the top and I don’t understand if she’s been that poorly or struggled that hard why previously she would need to get attention from strangers so badly. Why the need for the validation and likes.
But hey it’s Claire she’s a massive attention seeker - she definitely has some deep rooted issues that she needs to sort out. Also so unprofessional on her interiors account. Surely very brand damaging, it’s not like she’s some big time influencer.

So precious about her same old same old kitchen designs can’t handle the slightest bit of criticism even when it’s offered in a completely non confrontational way 🥴

Anyone know how her poor kids happened to fall 3 metres onto a marble staircase? Poor little things

Reactions: 1
Anyone know how her poor kids happened to fall 3 metres onto a marble staircase? Poor little things
No idea, but her family seem to be very accident prone and always seem to be at Drs....
her sister who's also an instahun , '"mummysflippinhouse" and deserves her own page! , had an incident with her daughter having a near death experience and ended up in hospital, when she visited from America last summer

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t believe she posted about that to be honest. I wouldn’t be posting that I’d been so careless as to let that happen to them

Do you think its that they just dont pay attention to what they are doing?

No idea, but her family seem to be very accident prone and always seem to be at Drs....
her sister who's also an instahun , '"mummysflippinhouse" and deserves her own page! , had an incident with her daughter having a near death experience and ended up in hospital, when she visited from America last summer
I loved her sisters account originally but I had to unfollow because I felt like everytime I watched her stories they were really negative. I felt awful for them when she posted about her daughters situation but then whenever she reposts her story she says not to message her or comment about your own experiences because she really struggles and finds it triggering…. So why post about it at all?

Firstly I will say that at the top of a marble staircase on hols my 5yr old tripped, I literally grabbed her dress/hair the lot, so accidents do happen, she was fine and I was right beside her as we walked the stairs together but still it happened in a split second so I can see how it could have happened if the pram tripped over.

However yes they are so bloody accident prone!! The whole entire family, if its not them, its cars.
Think the sisters little girl has now been diagnosed with epilepsy so a bit of shock to be diagnosed with something like that.
However see she lost a tooth this time, mum burnt her hand 🤷🏼‍♀️

The sisters account, I can see what she is trying to do, unfortunately she just comes across as a full time whinge.
This is motherhood, but the bad days always seem to outweigh the good, always a negative, even back home surrounded by family. Must be a personality thing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
So I have just arrived back from the same resort she was at and saw her around a few times

I know which set of stairs this incident happened but I didn’t see it but have no clue how her children fell down 3m whilst strapped in a buggy

unless they were carrying the buggy down the stairs andsomeone dropped it??

Im sure it was terrifying but also I saw her after this incident around the resort and both the children looked fine and Happy playing in the pools

I also noticed She did not generally look very happy considering she was on holiday and didn’t really see much interaction with the children either

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I have just arrived back from the same resort she was at and saw her around a few times

I know which set of stairs this incident happened but I didn’t see it but have no clue how her children fell down 3m whilst strapped in a buggy

unless they were carrying the buggy down the stairs andsomeone dropped it??

Im sure it was terrifying but also I saw her after this incident around the resort and both the children looked fine and Happy playing in the pools

I also noticed She did not generally look very happy considering she was on holiday and didn’t really see much interaction with the children either
She seemed full of glee and announced proudly on her stories that both the kids were in kids club.
She always looks a bit miserable and never really shows herself having fun or even a wry smile. Must just be her personality, I also think she’s very self conscious about how she looks which is why she doesn’t show herself that much.

They had a kids club from 3months and upwards
I went with my 2year old and personally think she is too young to be left with a bunch of strangers so I can ‘enjoy’ my holiday

I’d rather leave her at home if I didn’t want to spend the time with her but everyone has different opinions on this…

but she just doesn’t look very happy at all, doesn’t even smile at anyone, lots of people in this resort just say hi to each other as people do on holidays

They had a kids club from 3months and upwards
I went with my 2year old and personally think she is too young to be left with a bunch of strangers so I can ‘enjoy’ my holiday

I’d rather leave her at home if I didn’t want to spend the time with her but everyone has different opinions on this…

but she just doesn’t look very happy at all, doesn’t even smile at anyone, lots of people in this resort just say hi to each other as people do on holidays
I do feel so sorry for her children. She seems to relish getting away from them so much. I was surprised when she had the boy considering she sat the girl in front of the tv (her words) all through lockdown. Ive never seen them smile either.

I do feel so sorry for her children. She seems to relish getting away from them so much. I was surprised when she had the boy considering she sat the girl in front of the tv (her words) all through lockdown. Ive never seen them smile either.
You’ve nailed it with this. Just as shocked when she went for baby 2.

She seemed full of glee and announced proudly on her stories that both the kids were in kids club.
She always looks a bit miserable and never really shows herself having fun or even a wry smile. Must just be her personality, I also think she’s very self conscious about how she looks which is why she doesn’t show herself that much.
Her sister is definitely prettier, so maybe she is a bit self conscious about her looks.

I did see on one of Claires stories she compared the children with Georgie being, timid and quiet, like herself and her niece loud and confident like her sister, I personally thought that was a bit rude, her sisters child does not come across loud, she is very well behaved and has a great vocabulary so I think the word she was looking for was social! The little girl is just more social like the mum.

Claire always looks miserable but then so does the husband 🙄