Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lily lou

She is very rude indeed and a self hating woman, she made a comment on her IG the other day saying that she doesn’t like to work in an industry full of women and that men are easier to work wns get along with etc. I found that very offensive and sent her a very kind message saying as women let’s have each other’s back and empower the young women to who follow you. Her response was that she is successful and that’s should be empowering enough and then she blocked me.
Waw just Waw! This woman isn’t ok. Her poor daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 13

NC2020

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow her sister? She is a breath of fresh air! I unfollowed CT as I found her ‘interaction’ to be really hostile and every time she popped up on stories she was mood killer. Her sister popped up on my explore (I didn’t realise they were sisters at first) she’s funny, personable, open, honest, not seen any ads so far, she’s like the instagrammer glory days before they all sold out!

Reactions: 11

Janerich

Chatty Member
Massive eye roll. She’s wanting her inbox to blow up with “you okay hun?”. She’s def the sort that uploads a pic of her hand with a drip in hospital and never reveals the reason why. Yawn
Shes getting a personality transplant instead of being a miserable, child unfriendly person 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my biggest issues with Claire (Aside from the fact she’s got no imagination and recycles the same design for every development project) is that she only ‘supports’ other large accounts. It’s the likes of her and Becks and Berkshire Build who contributed massively to the circle jerk culture that makes up the interiors IG community. Only shouting out each other’s grey and cornforth white homes. Given Claire’s own experience she had at school being the odd one out you’d think she’d more invested in genuinely uplifting smaller accounts rather than brown nosing the big ones in the hopes they’ll like her.

Reactions: 10

Gbradshaw

I like her but like others find her abrupt and rude when answering questions, however I follow her sisters account and love her she’s totally opposite!

Reactions: 9

NC2020

VIP Member
Maybe she doesn’t like to work with other women because they all think she’s a rude bitch?

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
I found her post so bizarre. In one breath saying how she’s realised life can change in an instant, how social media seems so trivial to her life now blah blah blah, but then comes on social media to hint at a disaster but won’t say what. If she’d had said what’s happened and how it’s changed her perception I think people would have sympathy, but the way she’s worded it when she hints at something really awful happening (it reads like her husband has died or had a life changing accident) but doesn’t say what and then deletes her post a few hours later to add to the mystery just screams of attention seeking. It reminds me of when people check into their local hospital on Facebook without actually saying what’s wrong 🙈

NC2020

VIP Member
Her Mother fronts the cash for the renos. The first big one she did that she shows off and passes off as her own was actually the family home that was renovated and the project she’s got coming up is also her mother’s house. The whole “worked my way up narrative” is a little out of touch when you come from an obviously very wealthy and well connected family.

• Wow

rhobh17

VIP Member
“You’re all dying to know which I prefer” re the two Ikos resorts she’s visited.

It’s like she’s some big timer, she honestly fascinates me, always loves to keep her “fans” waiting for the answer. Always so so so busy, because she is so so so important.

It’s so obvious she never fitted in at some point in her life and now literally thrives off the fact she is “someone”. She comes across smug, insincere and not very nice.

Ps if anyone on this thread comes to defend Claire again, honestly bore off. We’ve already dealt with Claire/ her sister before. Please not again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

NC2020

VIP Member
If Claire’s account is a business account, then fair enough, she should be more serious and act more professionally. If that was the case then all of the comments here would be unjust. However, she does share a lot of her personal life including her child on the same account, and monetises those elements of her life wether it be from receiving free gifts or being paid to promote items specific to family/ children/ holidays - none of which are related to her primary business. The problem with many influencers, not just Claire by any means, is that they want to bite the hand that feeds them. In a sense, they’re the new ‘celebrity’. Katie Price sells stories about her children to the newspapers but then complains when the same newspapers expose her dirty laundry. None of us in life can have it both ways unfortunately. If you’re going to be a public figure and share elements of your private life and reap the rewards of doing so, there has to be some expectation that not everybody is going to like you. The intention of websites such as tattle is to provide a place to discuss without directly targeting the individual in question, much in the same way that people slag off Kim Kardashian in the comments section of the mail online.

NC2020

VIP Member
I dip in and out of following Claire, I love the property side, her designs are samey, but I generally like her homes. I dip out for pretty much all of the reasons you’ve mentioned. Especially these:

Banging on about super small for age daughter, like it’s an achievement? She went through a phase of showing her daughter with friends younger kids then hilighting the difference, like she just couldn’t believe it!?! That with all of the clothes sizes. She prob needs to unpack that with a professional.

Her general demeanor of, I’m so angry that I’m so busy... but I won’t hire help or try to scale my business in line with customer demand...

Constantly sharing her fireplace, then resharing other shares. I’ve seen that fireplace more than my own.

She likes to use illness for attention. Loves a hospital bracelet share. U ok hun?

anyway hopefully she can decorate her fireplace soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

ps. She is making it seem like she’s pregnant. She was about as subtle as a brick about it last time.

I love her sister btw.
Second this about her sister. I noticed a few #ads creeping in but she was so honest about it, said basically she doesn’t work, he’s not made of money, her mum helped them financially with the renovations on their house but now she’s got an opportunity to earn a bit of money on the side. How refreshing. Her sister is so genuine, funny, shows her vulnerable side, interesting... then you’ve got Claire who is like a bulldog chewing on a wasp.

All that aside if Claire is pregnant I can understand her taking some time away and hope she is well, nothing is more important than your health, but no need to keep fucking popping on to let us know you’re still around 🙄

mindlessness

VIP Member
This is cringe and so embarrassing for her - why is she even doing this? Does she really need a MLM income?

Please someone join the call and report back 🤣
It sort of baffles me that anyone in 2024 thinks joining an MLM is a good idea! So cringe.

NC2020

VIP Member
She’s a total out and out bitch how hard is it to say fucking anything from F&B that falls under griege is her favourite 🙄 mind you I don’t know why anyone bothers following her just take a screen shot from one project they all look exactly the same 🤷‍♀️

She does everything in Cornforth white because she has zero imagination whatsoever. I actually don’t think she comes from money at all. Her previous home was very modest compared to the houses she works on. Judging by her stories she seems to have one rich aunt who has a MASSIVE house that she likes to brag about (maybe hoping to left to her or Georgie in a will one day?!) and that’s about it.

she doesn’t show G much anymore in posts which I think is a good thing for the little ones privacy, but I don’t thinks that’s why she did it. Does anyone remember a while ago now she posted a picture of G and then a story a few hours later moaning how little likes and engagement it got so she won’t be posting personal pics anymore? SOOO desperate for likes, I was cringing.

• Haha

Danniclondon

I dip in and out of following Claire, I love the property side, her designs are samey, but I generally like her homes. I dip out for pretty much all of the reasons you’ve mentioned. Especially these:

Banging on about super small for age daughter, like it’s an achievement? She went through a phase of showing her daughter with friends younger kids then hilighting the difference, like she just couldn’t believe it!?! That with all of the clothes sizes. She prob needs to unpack that with a professional.

Her general demeanor of, I’m so angry that I’m so busy... but I won’t hire help or try to scale my business in line with customer demand...

Constantly sharing her fireplace, then resharing other shares. I’ve seen that fireplace more than my own.

She likes to use illness for attention. Loves a hospital bracelet share. U ok hun?

anyway hopefully she can decorate her fireplace soon 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

ps. She is making it seem like she’s pregnant. She was about as subtle as a brick about it last time.

I love her sister btw.

• Heart
  • Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
Totman back with her passive aggressive stories about people asking where stuff is from. Just tag it all in first place and then no dramz, no IG messages etc. Problem sorted. But secretly she loooooves it. Compare her to someone like Laura Butler Madden or Sophie Patterson who actually have pleasant and helpful demeanours!

• Haha

NC2020

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Claire your mother wouldn’t be getting half her fucking house (ooops sorry your “latest project”) gifted if it wasn’t for your Instagram followers so wind your neck in.

EF345F22-7B49-471A-89CB-800F3C25075B.jpeg

Home girl

Can’t stand this women!! She’s so strange and so so rude!! Isn’t she one of the most miserable instagrammers always moaning about how busy she is with clients and moans about her little girl a considerable amount. I remember during lockdown she couldn’t wait for her child to go back to nursery and the poor kid spent all day watching tv by the look of it.....yet the same women will be trying to get pregnant with another one when the one she already has spends everyday all week at nursery and when she is not there she moans about her not being there. Also I agree what is all that about and her child’s size, she’s like obsessed with it, why she feels the need to tell us that so many times I don’t get it. Yeah she’s small darling, a lot of children are petite there is nothing wrong with that if she is still hitting her milestones. Iv noticed she keeps going on about feeling sick, begging for attention ALWAYS!!! Seriously if she is pregnant that’s another thing I won’t get about her, she clearly finds being a mum to one a chore and would much prefer her career and Renovations let alone having another one to moan about.

• Heart