Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes such a spoilt madam. How many times has she mentioned its her birthday and her poor little girl had the cheek to blow out the candles on her cake. Just how old is she. She needs to grow up
Cant believe shes having another child when she cant seem to stand the one she has now

Reactions: 2
Why put the pic of Georgie up, who clearly doesn’t want her picture taken at that time. Just seems cruel.

also she posted a reel from her sisters page. Ended up clicking on her. Jesus Christ she’s even more attention seeking than Claire/ tries really hard to be funny.

Reactions: 3
Now she’s done that classic instablogger thing today of posting all her trip but ‘won’t reveal where I am until we leave’. No one cares hun! What you expecting everyone to flock for your autographed?! She wishes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she’s done that classic instablogger thing today of posting all her trip but ‘won’t reveal where I am until we leave’. No one cares hun! What you expecting everyone to flock for your autographed?! She wishes 😂
She’s a cracker! Honestly the gift that gives.

Reactions: 1
First rule of tattle is keep it on tattle. People who message influencers direct feed the troll narrative.

Anyone seen her story today about her daughters hair cut ? She’s so negative about her kid.
Why can’t she just say, “first haircut” instead of “oh it’s so thin”. Her daughter is beautiful, I don’t get the constant comments about how small/little/thin hair. Why point out things like that ? Can’t get my head around it !

Anyone seen her story today about her daughters hair cut ? She’s so negative about her kid.
Why can’t she just say, “first haircut” instead of “oh it’s so thin”. Her daughter is beautiful, I don’t get the constant comments about how small/little/thin hair. Why point out things like that ? Can’t get my head around it !
Wants people to fawn over her? And get messages like “omg no Claire she’s perfect” (which of course her daughter is lovely) I just feel like most things she posts are for attention e.g hospital bed on a drip

She has to have perfection. As she thinks she’s perfect.

Ugh now she’s complaining that she’s in a private room?! I’m sure if she was on the busy ward she wants so much she’d be complaining about the noise and lack of rest/privacy

Classic attention seeking Claire by posting then taking it down.

In the past she’s written captions on posts, then replied to people saying things like “thanks so much, I’ll be on the mend soon”. But edited the caption to make no reference to what she’s on about.

She just can’t help herself.

Maybe she’s trying to do a Colleen/ Wagatha Christie and only showing certain stories to certain people to try and weed out the trolls 😂 imagine having the time for that! I’m joking of course, she’s far to BUSY and PREGNANT for that.

• Haha
Any update on Claire ? Although I am absolutely no fan of hers, I do hope baby has arrived safe, sound and healthy and that she is ok too.
The radio silence is unlike her…

Any update on Claire ? Although I am absolutely no fan of hers, I do hope baby has arrived safe, sound and healthy and that she is ok too.
The radio silence is unlike her…
I can’t stand her. But would not wish any ill will to her. Hope they ok.