Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because if someone goes private their thread here is locked I think. Until they go public again of course. Most influencers stay public because companies want a bigger market to sell to so private accounts don’t really get gifted all that much. Perhaps she’d be better off splitting her professional account and personal account, or moving to a ‘lifestyle’ account. Personally I get why she’d be pissed off about people commenting here about her gender reveal pictures, to her it probably is very exciting and to her friends and family too. Not to people who follow her for panelling inspiration. Having said that, I’d be more worried about 100k strangers having access to images of my children than a couple of ‘trolls’ slagging her off on tattle but each to their own.

Reactions: 4
mY bRoThEr WeNt To a 20k pEr YeAr ✨ pRiVaTe ScHoOl ✨

Wonder how she’d feel if her or someone in her family had been sexually assaulted and she saw an ‘influencer’ posting about how sad it was that the attacker had killed himself.

Reactions: 1

Wonder how she’d feel if her or someone in her family had been sexually assaulted and she saw an ‘influencer’ posting about how sad it was that the attacker had killed himself.
It was just an excuse to brag about her brother’s former school. Who in their right mind would mourn a sexual abuser?

Reactions: 2

i missed this has she deleted

Not that it makes it any better but I think the allegation was from an adult and the school statement said that there were no child safety concerns.
Oh I see I didn’t read the article and just assumed it was child related. Still as you say makes no difference whether it’s a child or adult. It’s still sexual abuse.

Reactions: 1
Oh I see I didn’t read the article and just assumed it was child related. Still as you say makes no difference whether it’s a child or adult. It’s still sexual abuse.
I read the article expecting it to say he’d been accused but found innocent and that’s why she was so sad but no, accused - suspended from job and then commits suicide. Personally I think if you were a fine upstanding citizen Headteacher of a ✨private school✨ with a loving and supportive family (as they were described in the article) surely you’d stick around to proclaim your innocence not kill yourself a couple of days later.

Reactions: 3
I read the article expecting it to say he’d been accused but found innocent and that’s why she was so sad but no, accused - suspended from job and then commits suicide. Personally I think if you were a fine upstanding citizen Headteacher of a ✨private school✨ with a loving and supportive family (as they were described in the article) surely you’d stick around to proclaim your innocence not kill yourself a couple of days later.
Skewed judgements on her part - shows sympathy for the accused and not the accuser 😳

Ive just found this thread. I followed her b4 chanel 4 prog and thgt she seemed a selfish witch on that as the time went on. I once msged her when she was flogging the model child and i said i liked her photos more than the professional ones. She blocked me and posted on her story asking why was someone so mean. I wasn't being nasty i just didn't think the expensive photos did anything for her. I feel so sorry for that little girl being plonked in front of the tv all the time and can't believe shes having another one. Maybe hoping georgie looks after the baby. I also agree that she is rude and never replies to anything

• Wow
Anyone seen her story today about inconveniently stuck on the motorway for 4 hours (due to an accident) because they were going to pick up their new car. Sooo much for essential travel only. Also shes always happy to have child free time.

She’s hateful. She’s rude selfish and thinks the world owes her a living. Her finish on the channel 4 house was shocking !!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen her story today about inconveniently stuck on the motorway for 4 hours (due to an accident) because they were going to pick up their new car. Sooo much for essential travel only. Also shes always happy to have child free time.
Sorry but that car post after made me absolutely cringe. Classless showing off at its finest!

• Heart