Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo predictable!! Pregnant with another but spends no time with the one she has and moans about it when she does ans the poor little one spends every single day at nursery!! Why oh why?? Reckon she is in competition with her sister who is trying to get pregnant. She strikes me as someone who can’t be upstaged

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here she goes worrying about the nurseries closing!! Nothing about her child potentially getting COVID!! As long as she doesn’t have the bother of it all day 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Swipe up/aff links on Christmas presents - how desperate, how beggy, how low can you get. Is she that desperate for money?! How embarrassing! She might as well go out on the streets with a begging bowl. 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think she just constantly seeks approval and validation. This makes her feel important and special.

Late to the party but I've only just realised who is sister is that I follow, the girl in the states. They are so different. The sister is so down to earth and funny, her hubby seems lovely aswell.

Reactions: 2
Late to the party but I've only just realised who is sister is that I follow, the girl in the states. They are so different. The sister is so down to earth and funny, her hubby seems lovely aswell.
I like her two. Hard to believe they sisters

Reactions: 2
Her sister cruises this thread, she might say hi again soon, she’s gone quiet actually since we worked out it was either Claire or someone from her “camp” defending her. Where are ya “uber3944” ?

Reactions: 4
I didn’t see it but an ‘irl’ friend who also follows her sister told me that she put a big rant up on Instagram defending Claire and having a go about this trolls (fair enough I’d probably do the same if it was my sibling) but by the time I went to look it had gone so perhaps Claire told her to take it down. Anyway, I do actually think Claire is making more of an effort to be polite to people in her comments and on stories and she does seem to be mainly focusing on her actual business content and there is noticeably less moaning/ whining. So credit where it’s due I suppose!

Reactions: 1
Claire’s killing me 😂. Making people guess the sex of her unborn baby. She just craves attention, ready for the big reveal in a few days. She just loves to milk everrrry moment.

Claire’s killing me 😂. Making people guess the sex of her unborn baby. She just craves attention, ready for the big reveal in a few days. She just loves to milk everrrry moment.
Literally nobody cares. It’s an interiors account. And trying to drag out the suspense it’s cringey

Totally cringey, she hardly got any comments or likes on it for her. Nobody cares Claire!! It’s a baby...boy or girl it’s a baby. And no doubt another one she will moan about constantly!!

Reactions: 4