Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was overpriced! They bought Nov 2016 for Ā£890k the listed it Sept 2017 (after reno) for just under Ā£1.6m!! Wishful thinking which is why it took two yrs to sell at reduced price of Ā£300k less.
blimey, thatā€™s quite a reduction! Iā€™m guessing Claire didnā€™t share this info on stories. That would certainly shatter the rich girl image she desperately wants to portray.

Reactions: 3
Aw I really like Claireā€™s page, there are some things Iā€™m not gone on (mentioned the posh accent before, she had my comment on her stories and then deleted it) but her job is a designer so her instagram stemmed from that. I know she gets free stays away and gifts but she hasnā€™t gone too crazy with it and itā€™s more of a coincidence than her being brash enough to go out like the bigger accounts and become a full time influencer (I have noticed more ads and af links creeping in of course though).

I think sheā€™s a little shy, has had to put up with so much crap in her life that she just cba being that polite šŸ˜‚

Waiting for a ā€œhi Claireā€ but genuinely hope she doesnā€™t get lots of abuse on this thread.

Reactions: 1
Aw I really like Claireā€™s page, there are some things Iā€™m not gone on (mentioned the posh accent before, she had my comment on her stories and then deleted it) but her job is a designer so her instagram stemmed from that. I know she gets free stays away and gifts but she hasnā€™t gone too crazy with it and itā€™s more of a coincidence than her being brash enough to go out like the bigger accounts and become a full time influencer (I have noticed more ads and af links creeping in of course though).

I think sheā€™s a little shy, has had to put up with so much crap in her life that she just cba being that polite šŸ˜‚

Waiting for a ā€œhi Claireā€ but genuinely hope she doesnā€™t get lots of abuse on this thread.
I donā€™t think anybody would abuse her and itā€™s not necessarily who she is as a person (because we donā€™t really know who she is) itā€™s just some low level critique of her style and general Instagram persona.

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t think anybody would abuse her and itā€™s not necessarily who she is as a person (because we donā€™t really know who she is) itā€™s just some low level critique of her style and general Instagram persona.
Amen x

I like her but like others find her abrupt and rude when answering questions, however I follow her sisters account and love her sheā€™s totally opposite!

Reactions: 9
I donā€™t mind her or her designs actually. But I do see a very big chip on her shoulder over being bullied at school. I totally get that it stays with you and Iā€™ve had my fair share of mean girl experiences. However she mentions it a lot and how sheā€™d hate it if G was bullied. Of course we all would but I think sheā€™s going to be one of those over protective mothers that any difference of opinion will be reported as bullying. Kids fall in and out and she needs to prepare for the difference and equip her to deal with situations.

Reactions: 5
Her sisterā€™s account is one of my favourites. Iā€™m not always keen on Claireā€™s designs but I loved Millwater House.

Reactions: 5
Really not interested in her unboxing an iPhone. I unboxed mine in June but didnā€™t feel the need to share online. Surprised she hadnā€™t aff linked it šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
On site visit to their recent Reno today and there's her daughter running about with no protective gear / hard hat when it's clearly dangerous to be there and nothing to stop her falling through the gap in floor! ....I'm sure HSA wouldn't be happy!
81DF6760-48F5-4821-AB5F-2F349BD5CDAA.jpeg
1E55A559-2B43-4166-8AB5-000E0A09DF1B.png

• Wow
I used to follow her. I like some of her interiors but itā€™s all very samey & lacks originality. I donā€™t get why she has a waiting list or why she feels she can be so rude.
I really dislike her hallway I think itā€™s ugly but each to their own.
ive seen loads of people do what she does in terms of style only they do it better so her success baffles me.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else follow her sister? She is a breath of fresh air! I unfollowed CT as I found her ā€˜interactionā€™ to be really hostile and every time she popped up on stories she was mood killer. Her sister popped up on my explore (I didnā€™t realise they were sisters at first) sheā€™s funny, personable, open, honest, not seen any ads so far, sheā€™s like the instagrammer glory days before they all sold out!

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else follow her sister? She is a breath of fresh air! I unfollowed CT as I found her ā€˜interactionā€™ to be really hostile and every time she popped up on stories she was mood killer. Her sister popped up on my explore (I didnā€™t realise they were sisters at first) sheā€™s funny, personable, open, honest, not seen any ads so far, sheā€™s like the instagrammer glory days before they all sold out!
I do know of her (through her sister) but donā€™t follow her, maybe I should...totally agree Claire is so draining with her hostile personality. I wonder what sheā€™s like to hire? Surely she must temper her rudeness with paying customers...

What's the sister page called please.