Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally do not get why she has so many followers with her bad attitude.
Coupled with the lack of originality it’s utterly baffling!

My son was a tiny baby so much so that he was referred for checks etc a lot. One doctor said maybe puberty might fix it but he’s now a massive two & a half year old. Of course the same may not happen to her daughter but constantly referring to a child’s size may have downsides further down the road particularly for girls.

Reactions: 4
Coupled with the lack of originality it’s utterly baffling!

My son was a tiny baby so much so that he was referred for checks etc a lot. One doctor said maybe puberty might fix it but he’s now a massive two & a half year old. Of course the same may not happen to her daughter but constantly referring to a child’s size may have downsides further down the road particularly for girls.
I completely agree. She always mentions it. It’s like she almost loves the drama of it all. I can’t help but think Claire has got to have been bullied about her weight and so is now size obsessed. She really does need to be careful around her daughter, could potentially cause such issues.

Reactions: 2
I think she always makes weird comments about her daughters size/ age/ abilities. Perfect example was the mention yesterday of her liking to play with balls and now basketball even though “she’s 2!!!!!” I highly doubt she’s actually shooting hoops - rather just throwing the ball towards the net in mimicking behaviour that pretty much all children do, it’s almost like she’s showing off but about the most inane things? She comments a lot too that she didn’t walk till she was 16 months as though it’s a some kind of badge of honour. I just find her whole demeanour a bit strange.

Also the baby is probably petite in stature because her husband looks about 6 stone pissed wet through 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How do these people get away with accepting freebies as a “press stay”? Does it give her special tax breaks on her tax return when declaring the gift?

I think she always makes weird comments about her daughters size/ age/ abilities. Perfect example was the mention yesterday of her liking to play with balls and now basketball even though “she’s 2!!!!!” I highly doubt she’s actually shooting hoops - rather just throwing the ball towards the net in mimicking behaviour that pretty much all children do, it’s almost like she’s showing off but about the most inane things? She comments a lot too that she didn’t walk till she was 16 months as though it’s a some kind of badge of honour. I just find her whole demeanour a bit strange.

Also the baby is probably petite in stature because her husband looks about 6 stone pissed wet through 😂😂
Literally this!!!! Nailed it! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She is very rude indeed and a self hating woman, she made a comment on her IG the other day saying that she doesn’t like to work in an industry full of women and that men are easier to work wns get along with etc. I found that very offensive and sent her a very kind message saying as women let’s have each other’s back and empower the young women to who follow you. Her response was that she is successful and that’s should be empowering enough and then she blocked me.
Waw just Waw! This woman isn’t ok. Her poor daughter

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She is very rude indeed and a self hating woman, she made a comment on her IG the other day saying that she doesn’t like to work in an industry full of women and that men are easier to work wns get along with etc. I found that very offensive and sent her a very kind message saying as women let’s have each other’s back and empower the young women to who follow you. Her response was that she is successful and that’s should be empowering enough and then she blocked me.
Waw just Waw! This woman isn’t ok. Her poor daughter
I think women’s personal relationships can be more complicated but also have the potential to be more rewarding. Clearly she’s never met my male ex boss!
I have a friend who has just started a business & she would be Uber polite to anyone at all who interacts with her on social media. Would most rational people not be?!

Reactions: 4
Maybe she doesn’t like to work with other women because they all think she’s a rude witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ugh can’t stand her. SO rude unfollowed her ages ago. Thinks she’s way above everyone else. Designs all the same which to me means they’re tit if she can’t think outside the box and do something different. Just can’t stand her. And who cares what size her kid is, mines 2 and wears 9-12 month stuff!
I like her designs. But so bloody rude. I pm her once about a sofa. She was just plain rude.

Totman back with her passive aggressive stories about people asking where stuff is from. Just tag it all in first place and then no dramz, no IG messages etc. Problem sorted. But secretly she loooooves it. Compare her to someone like Laura Butler Madden or Sophie Patterson who actually have pleasant and helpful demeanours!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In her defence she must get so fed up of being treated like a ‘free service or catalogue’ so I’d b pissed if ppl never said pls & thnx. I don’t think that’s being passive aggressive. I’ve seen so many accounts address ppl not sayin pls or thank u. When ur account is that big it’s impossible to reply to every msg individually so mayb that’s why she comes across as abrupt or rude, coz answers have to be short & quick. There is no way Sophie Paterson replies to messages from Instagram folk, she has nearly half a mil followers lolz

Reactions: 3
Oh do duck off Claire your mother wouldn’t be getting half her bleeping house (ooops sorry your “latest project”) gifted if it wasn’t for your Instagram followers so wind your neck in.

EF345F22-7B49-471A-89CB-800F3C25075B.jpeg

Reactions: 8
In her defence she must get so fed up of being treated like a ‘free service or catalogue’ so I’d b pissed if ppl never said pls & thnx. I don’t think that’s being passive aggressive. I’ve seen so many accounts address ppl not sayin pls or thank u. When ur account is that big it’s impossible to reply to every msg individually so mayb that’s why she comes across as abrupt or rude, coz answers have to be short & quick. There is no way Sophie Paterson replies to messages from Instagram folk, she has nearly half a mil followers lolz
Hi Claire 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So glad she’s back just in time to fulfil her ‘obligation’ to flog a hideously overpriced bed that her and every other beg has been gifted.