Claire Totman Designs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Totman is doing up aurorahome/Debbie’s house, yet is using a ‘before’ pic, which looks like before even Debbie had it! Where’s the outdoor living room at the back which has been there for years? She trying to take credit for that aswell?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So Totman is doing up aurorahome/Debbie’s house, yet is using a ‘before’ pic, which looks like before even Debbie had it! Where’s the outdoor living room at the back which has been there for years? She trying to take credit for that aswell?
I wonder how debbie is paying for the refurb and if shes still doing prison visits

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg what did he do
He was a dental tech with a large operation on the side dealing ….. apparently she knew nothing. Wedding was called off. Her original page closed down.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He was a dental tech with a large operation on the side dealing ….. apparently she knew nothing. Wedding was called off. Her original page closed down.

Thanks for spilling!!

She needs her own thread!!! I can’t seem to find out just the thing you’ve shared

Thanks for spilling!!

She needs her own thread!!! I can’t seem to find out just the thing you’ve shared
From the papers, her house was raided and his workshop. They found hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of drugs and he was found guilty and sent to prison just before the wedding date

• Wow
Reactions: 3
From the papers, her house was raided and his workshop. They found hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of drugs and he was found guilty and sent to prison just before the wedding date
Have you got a link?

Thanks for spilling!!

Yes it was quite sad she was showing hen party stuff etc then it all came out and wedding cancelled and page suddenly closed. A few people shared local newspaper articles about it. Quite a large operation he was a part of.

Yes it was quite sad she was showing hen party stuff etc then it all came out and wedding cancelled and page suddenly closed. A few people shared local newspaper articles about it. Quite a large operation he was a part of.
She can’t have been clueless though? Surely not?

She can’t have been clueless though? Surely not?
Of course we will never kmow if she was I on it, but I think he may have conned her, Mr H or whatever she referred to him as seemed to be this high flying business man, she's not a young woman and while she has done very well for herself, I think she was blinded by love.

She’s not a stupid woman from a professional perspective. Can anyone share a newspaper article?
There is one on previous page, also you can Google Debbie's House and it should throw up a link somewhere, might have to scroll through.