Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 321206
Ahh the old humble brag, barely covered by a thin veneer of “I look like tit”. HERMES and CHANEL (did you get that????) and of course, the perfect baby. Bigger and better than anyone else’s. Best baby ever. Definitely not biased (like all parents are!)
CHANELS’ BAGS

I can’t stand when influencers say “oh no my life isn’t as perfect as it looks”. No one is making you share certain photos or parts of your life, it’s all one massive grammatically incorrect humblebrag.

And her baby seems pretty normal, how is he perfect? What even is a perfect baby? I love my son, and he’s perfect to me, but I’d be ostracised by the other mums if I started going on about how he is perfect. Is she implying other babies aren’t ‘perfect’??
(Edited to correct my own terrible grammar 😂)

Reactions: 6
Her new dining table is lovely but it’s not practical to have glass with a child 🥴 how will the boy play at that table, mine bashes cars and all sorts of toys on the table 🤣

Reactions: 1
I feel like we could start a whole thread on Claire. I have so many questions?!

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t stop bragging. ‘I’ve not seen my idea anywhere.’ Oh please do bore off. She’s one of those people who thinks everyone’s jealous of her when they’re really not. It really shocks me how up her own backside she is and she makes me think of the emperors new clothes, I just cannot see what she sees! I find quite intriguing in a way.

Reactions: 15
She doesn’t stop bragging. ‘I’ve not seen my idea anywhere.’ Oh please do bore off. She’s one of those people who thinks everyone’s jealous of her when they’re really not. It really shocks me how up her own backside she is and she makes me think of the emperors new clothes, I just cannot see what she sees! I find quite intriguing in a way.
‘I’ve not seen my idea anywhere’ ... obviously never been in a Claire’s accessories with all the other tacky pink plastic things

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear, I have been following her a while, and kinda understands what kind of person she is, I find it entertaining to see how rude and full of herself she is that's why I follow. Style-wise wasn't great at all either, none of the items she buys would 'influence' me.

Anyway, the other day I saw her stories saying something like 'People who click bait should get a bag of oranges for X'mas, not the Hermes kind of oranges' something like that, and the next slide, was a screenshot of 4 pairs of Manolo on Luisaviaroma, and on top she put in the text '50% off Manolo's for 30 mins only, swipe up'. Well if you guys have been on Luisaviaroma before, you will know they run random flash discounts, but it's not applicable in many of the popular styles (which the put a star next to the item, indicating the code won't be valid). I swiped up her story, and she linked a pair of shoes that is not in the screenshot. The discount code is not applicable to the 4 pairs of Manolo in her screenshot. So I messaged her, (not sure why instagram is not showing my initial message but basically I said I'd call her swipe up a click bait because the code is not applicable to what is shown on the screenshot. I suggested her to either show a screenshot of things which are actually applicable, or if you really ant to share the Manolo styles, share a site with a better discount (e.g. Farfetch sells them much cheaper)) and attached our conversation afterwards.

I cannot believe how rude she is, and she calls me rude.... :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Oh dear, I have been following her a while, and kinda understands what kind of person she is, I find it entertaining to see how rude and full of herself she is that's why I follow. Style-wise wasn't great at all either, none of the items she buys would 'influence' me.

Anyway, the other day I saw her stories saying something like 'People who click bait should get a bag of oranges for X'mas, not the Hermes kind of oranges' something like that, and the next slide, was a screenshot of 4 pairs of Manolo on Luisaviaroma, and on top she put in the text '50% off Manolo's for 30 mins only, swipe up'. Well if you guys have been on Luisaviaroma before, you will know they run random flash discounts, but it's not applicable in many of the popular styles (which the put a star next to the item, indicating the code won't be valid). I swiped up her story, and she linked a pair of shoes that is not in the screenshot. The discount code is not applicable to the 4 pairs of Manolo in her screenshot. So I messaged her, (not sure why instagram is not showing my initial message but basically I said I'd call her swipe up a click bait because the code is not applicable to what is shown on the screenshot. I suggested her to either show a screenshot of things which are actually applicable, or if you really ant to share the Manolo styles, share a site with a better discount (e.g. Farfetch sells them much cheaper)) and attached our conversation afterwards.

That’s a long message from her to basically say ‘I’m hurt you realised I’m full of tit’. She’s not private anyway so anyone can snoop on her ‘community’ of ugly clothes

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I’m late to the party—
Another Hermes bag reveal???
Seriously, another Kelly? Just why?
To me, it devalues the ones that she already has (including the “push present” baby blue one)
It’s just consumerism and tone deaf.

Reactions: 12
I have followed her on and off for years but I fail to understand how her house is STILL not done. She buys such expensive furniture and then you never see it again. I just don’t get it!

I also can’t understand where this money comes from?! ANOTHER BIRKIN?!

Reactions: 10

So rude, but that’s par for the course with her. Does Claire ever “go without”? Julien currently has zero income w his travel business due to COVID, and yet she’s buying a Hermes bag every other month bc she “works so hard”. It’s so obvious she and Julien (1) didn’t buy their homes, (2) know Julien will inherit a windfall so (3) Claire spends the majority of her earnings on Hermes so she can paint the facade of wealth where there is none that she or Julien has earned. It’s painfully pathetic, and hard to look away. Ha!

Reactions: 9
I just have to add that there is NO WAY IN HELL Claire and Julien are carrying mortgages on a $1M flat in London, a home in Essex (albeit it’s Essex), doing one renovation after the next AND she’s living at Hermes waiting for the next bag. I’m sorry, Claire. Just own up to it. You married into money (great!), his parents are new money and flashy (look at how childlike Julien is, clearly little parenting there), they bought the flat in London AND their home in Essex and Claire and Julien just have to cover whatever extra they want to do to the places. And in that neither save for the future because of his future inheritance and voila! The Hermes addiction and constant renovations are feasible.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I work in influencer marketing and actually you will be surprised how much brands pay influencers these days. It's looking like there are still some brands she work with, and I just hope those brand would wake up and see how bad of a blogger / influencer she is. At least I guess fellow bloggers see that, I am glad the other influencers I follow are not friends with her (not sure if she has any friends with this kind of personality tbh).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I think her videos make no sense at all? It’s just her waffling on, which she admits, and showing us the expensive things she’s bought. I struggle to see the appeal other than she provides a sense of escapism.
I’m also so shocked Paris isn’t his real name!!!!

Reactions: 8
I work in influencer marketing and actually you will be surprised how much brands pay influencers these days. It's looking like there are still some brands she work with, and I just hope those brand would wake up and see how bad of a blogger / influencer she is. At least I guess fellow bloggers see that, I am glad the other influencers I follow are not friends with her (not sure if she has any friends with this kind of personality tbh).
I can totally see how influencers with a legitimate following 500K+ can make quite a bit, but Claire does not have that kind of following. She gets a lot of credits (obvs) and claims brands hire her for strategy/direction/styling. Perhaps this is why the oversized, sloppy look is everywhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.