Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched her latest YouTube luxury haul video. It was terrible at the end - and spoiler alert - but I don’t understand how you get that type of piece and you don’t have the first clue on how to wear it and talk about having gained weight (on the wrist) while it was supposed to have been purchased two days ago. I don’t mind people being excited about everything they acquire, it’s nice not to be blasé. But if you want to come across as some kind of fine flavored expert this is just embarrassing.

It’s such a weird thing to even mention. Can you imagine having her as an ex 😰

Reactions: 1
She is fuking nuts about the size of her baby!! I feel like most people want their babies to be as small and cuddly for as long as possible!

Reactions: 3
If she keeps putting the baby to sleep in that rocking crib thing she’s going to have real issues getting him to sleep when he no longer fits in it

What date did she post the poll about her ex being married to someone famous? Katie piper posted this on the 6th of November

Attachments

She is fuking nuts about the size of her baby!! I feel like most people want their babies to be as small and cuddly for as long as possible!
I feel like he needs to see a doctor when she goes on that he’s some hulk at then when she puts a picture up he just looks normal

£190 on some earrings that look like they are from primark! I’m all about expensive bags, but plastic flower earrings

Reactions: 2
Does any hate how she carries Oni like a bag of groceries american style? Gawd, he's a baby not a sack of spuds..... One armed and no support at all, poor Oni.

C263337E-CE19-4C16-A162-E3EA4EA7D219.png

Ahh the old humble brag, barely covered by a thin veneer of “I look like tit”. HERMES and CHANEL (did you get that????) and of course, the perfect baby. Bigger and better than anyone else’s. Best baby ever. Definitely not biased (like all parents are!)

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Surely perfect baby would sleep through the night from 7pm-7am? If i had a perfect baby, i wouldnt look like tit, id have time to get sleep and brush my hair and organise an online food shop.

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow her, the constant plugging of ads and swipe ups were too much. Plus those reels are an embarrassment

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.