Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think so? But the sheer volume of really expensive designer stuff she has blows my mind!

I think all her income is disposable - no bills no mortgage etc. Her husband probably pays it all so whatever she earns from ‘influencing’ is pocket money. Must be a lot though!

One thing about her that does make me chuckle is her faux posh accent: then she says ‘somethink’ or ‘any think’. It’s a like a telephone voice.

It’s a shame she’s so super defensive because they seem like a happy couple and she has a nice life - no need for it really.

Reactions: 9
Do you think so? But the sheer volume of really expensive designer stuff she has blows my mind!

I think all her income is disposable - no bills no mortgage etc. Her husband probably pays it all so whatever she earns from ‘influencing’ is pocket money. Must be a lot though!

One thing about her that does make me chuckle is her faux posh accent: then she says ‘somethink’ or ‘any think’. It’s a like a telephone voice.

It’s a shame she’s so super defensive because they seem like a happy couple and she has a nice life - no need for it really.
Well, I think it’s his family that supports them. I don’t think his company is very active or profitable - especially during COVID. Also, before things had to be declared I think she received quite a bit on discount and freebies. She now shows that she works with a preloved company but I wonder how many of those bags came from there. Kind of like her terminally ill father - she lies by omission and likes that people assume. Now granted, she has A LOT, like in the extreme, of bags, etc.
One thing though, and I’m always suspicious of this...I was invited (seriously like a friend vetted for me) to a private shopping party where I live. I had to be approved. There’s an underground market of very high end replicas that people are privately invited to. It wasnt my thing but I can say that all the jewelry that Claire wears was sold there as well as very high end brands. Not saying hers are fake, but I do know that all the big names were there. And you literally cannot tell the difference. Plus, Hermes controls and records how many bags you purchase from store and limits it. So, if someone has say 5 Birkins and they aren’t a princess or Jane Birkin, then I’m wondering where they came from. Either preloved or a shopping party is my guess. If I don’t see a sales receipt...🤔😁

Reactions: 6
Has the baby got a bloody name yet ???
I reckon the ‘reveal’ video is coming tonight. Wonder what the hell she can say to pad the video out once his name has been revealed?! Haha. She’ll be blathering on about nothing for the first 20 mins before she tells us. I’m genuinely curious so will watch but it’s all a bit silly.

So true 🤣🤣
“Somefink”, “anyfink”...wonder what Paris and his family made of her God awful accent

• Haha
It's a bit silly now, she may as well wait until his first birthday to tell us!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even her most loyal, avid followers will lose interest. It's just a name, not MI5 secrets; I don't get why she doesn't just say what his name is.

Reactions: 3
It's a bit silly now, she may as well wait until his first birthday to tell us!
That poor child is just another accessory .. but he comes with #Ad benefits £££££)
Why didn’t she just say after he was born
So happy to announce the birth of our son
Nigel
14lb 8oz
happy healthy boy ..
see you all soon . I’m gonna enjoy being a Mummy
Oh go on let’s give her a little bit of attention
‘I’m gonna enjoy being looked after and being a Mummy !!

Reactions: 7
That poor child is just another accessory .. but he comes with #Ad benefits £££££)
Why didn’t she just say after he was born
So happy to announce the birth of our son
Nigel
14lb 8oz
happy healthy boy ..
see you all soon . I’m gonna enjoy being a Mummy
Oh go on let’s give her a little bit of attention
‘I’m gonna enjoy being looked after and being a Mummy !!
😂😂😂
Even her most loyal, avid followers will lose interest. It's just a name, not MI5 secrets; I don't get why she doesn't just say what his name is.
she’s pathetically using her child to get more subscribers. Oh, and I have no plans to watch video. Just scroll to the comments and someone will comment on Master Nigel Kensington Tristan, III being the BEST name ever. I had to add Tristan as somewhere - and I almost spit out my coffee- that Tristan was one of her favorite names because of Legends of the Fall. Oh gosh, no. Just no. 🤢

Reactions: 5
Well done to those of you who predicted it would be Hermes-related 😂 I think the name is nice, not sure how common it is in France or will people assume it’s after Balzac? Bear as the middle name though is so very on brand for chavette, makes me think of Cheryl and Liam Payne! Good job they didn’t pick Bear as the first name, though Honoré Bear is a bit of an odd combination. As soon as Claire said it though it just sounds like she’s saying honorary as in an honorary degree.

• Haha
  • Wow
Well done to those of you who predicted it would be Hermes-related 😂 I think the name is nice, not sure how common it is in France or will people assume it’s after Balzac? Bear as the middle name though is so very on brand for chavette, makes me think of Cheryl and Liam Payne! Good job they didn’t pick Bear as the first name, though Honoré Bear is a bit of an odd combination. As soon as Claire said it though it just sounds like she’s saying honorary as in an honorary degree.
I said Hermes or Chanel

she's admitting she's copied it from Paris's friend, and Bear she's copied from Cheryl Cole. I'm sure if she has a girl it will be called Chanel or Dior.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.