Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a joke 😂 even Hermès would’ve been better 😂 bear obviously copied from Pink peonies (+Cheryl cole) as she copies loads from her 😂 poor kid
Omg...I thought Pink Peonies...her son is Jackson but his nickname is Bear.....er..... The new baby is Stanford and his nickname is Ford which makes more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've mentioned this earlier that child will not have the chance to be a little boy , she's so many phobias can you imagine him digging up and playing with worms , jumping in puddles rolling around in dirt !

Reactions: 4
I had a cat called Bear once😳

It’s a nice name but she doesn’t even come close to pronouncing it, so the beauty is lost.

Poor lil Onnorray

Have to say I’m baffled by the choice of name. I’d understand if they were both french but I just can’t figure out her and her family saying it 😂 I’ve not watched the video as she makes me cringe but I imagine it sounds strange from her?

I guess that’s part of the reason she’s hoarding those Hermes blankets too, due to the H initial 🤮

Reactions: 5
Honere Bear Mazurek.. what a mouthful.. I hope they do the kind thing for the kid and add Timothy. I think people will call him Honor instead If not

Reactions: 3
That is a ridiculous name for a kid living in Essex to a pure bred Essex mum! In Danish (my language) you just have to change the first letter to a G, and his name is Gonorrhea.
He would 100% be called that 😂😂

I can’t get over how ridic this is!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god...is this a joke? I feel like the kid will be growing up with a generation of kids with ridiculous Game of Thrones Kardashian inspired names but STILL...this one takes the cake. I feel so so sorry for the little bub. He never stood a chance. Thoughts and prayers, baby boy. Thoughts and prayers.

• Heart
Oh my god...is this a joke? I feel like the kid will be growing up with a generation of kids with ridiculous Game of Thrones Kardashian inspired names but STILL...this one takes the cake. I feel so so sorry for the little bub. He never stood a chance. Thoughts and prayers, baby boy. Thoughts and prayers.
Can you imagine calling the kid to come downstairs.. “honore dinner is ready” sounds like a dog or hodor from game of thrones 😂 I genuinely am shocked

Okay. Couldn’t make it through video. a. Who hawks baby, clothes, jewelry and other crap when they are ‘introducing’ their baby? b. We aren’t sure if we are going to share him - skip to the four videos and pics planned out c. I had to turn it off because OF COURSE the baby looks like Claire, acts like Claire, is just like Claire!! Forget the baby - it’s all about Claire! HER pregnancy was the worst. 8 pounds of extra fluid. Did I say that? 8 lbs!!! Yep, you did Claire, on repeat.

Did anybody catch how she’s so incredibly informed and smart and sits there criticizing her viewers who had made suggestions and tried to help her. Ugh. if you don‘t know her personality she kinda comes across as sweet, but no. It’s narcissistic behavior. Thank goodness the hubby seems normal.

And um, bullshit. She secretly loved that name because of its connection with Hermès. She’s too crass to know Balzac or that it’s an old French name.
second bullshit...9.4lbs. Nope. That’s a lie. Anybody think that’s a 9 pounder? He looks long and lean. It shouldn’t even matter.
Anyway, he’s a cutie, but damn, shes nuts. 😂

This basic witch has not disappointed 😂. Picks a name SHE CANNOT PRONOUNCE. Her own husband showed up her unintelligence. Oh, and did anyone have the foggiest that she understands French and feels shy about only expressing her talent at home? Prove it Claire. Not once have I seen any ability on your behalf to embrace, understand or speak the French language. EVER.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I tried to watch the video but it was painful. She cuts him off all the time, they don’t even seem to like each other unless acting for the camera! Stupid name

Oh no, Honoré is a very nice name if you’re French or at least attempting to pronounce it correctly. Absolutely dreadful otherwise... and combined with Bear? And also the Hermès connection 😂

Welcome to the world, Honorary Bear! Personally I’d have steered clear of nouns as a middle name if I was so dead set on a first name that most Brits will mishear and butcher in pronunciation, but I’m probably just not as creative as your mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Okay. Couldn’t make it through video. a. Who hawks baby, clothes, jewelry and other crap when they are ‘introducing’ their baby? b. We aren’t sure if we are going to share him - skip to the four videos and pics planned out c. I had to turn it off because OF COURSE the baby looks like Claire, acts like Claire, is just like Claire!! Forget the baby - it’s all about Claire! HER pregnancy was the worst. 8 pounds of extra fluid. Did I say that? 8 lbs!!! Yep, you did Claire, on repeat.

Did anybody catch how she’s so incredibly informed and smart and sits there criticizing her viewers who had made suggestions and tried to help her. Ugh. if you don‘t know her personality she kinda comes across as sweet, but no. It’s narcissistic behavior. Thank goodness the hubby seems normal.

And um, bullshit. She secretly loved that name because of its connection with Hermès. She’s too crass to know Balzac or that it’s an old French name.
second bullshit...9.4lbs. Nope. That’s a lie. Anybody think that’s a 9 pounder? He looks long and lean. It shouldn’t even matter.
Anyway, he’s a cutie, but damn, shes nuts. 😂
“His eyes are the brightest blue, just like mine”. Girl; (1) most babies are born with deep blue eyes you numpty, and (2) yours are bang average unless you stick that mucky filter on that makes them glow!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.