Claire Chanelle Chouquette

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The build up to the baby’s name is pretty intense. She’s loving watching people guess.
That’s because the attention is on her 😃

Disclaimer: very happy for a healthy baby and safe delivery - truly!

have to add - CALLED IT! And many others did as well. The baby was BIG (per Claire) yet she won’t tell weight. Why? I can take a guess. She is an insecure woman who competes. The size of your baby isn’t a competition Claire. Ugh. This should be about baby and joy as new parents. But she’s still taking time to just not be nice in replies. Whoever said she was softening, um no. She’s still narcissistic. And as for weight of baby...run roh Claire. She’s so damned up her own bum that she doesn’t realize that women can look at a baby and guess its weight. She just posted pic of Paris, ahem Julien, with baby. Very sweet pic, but that baby is no more BIG than my arm. Anyone who has given birth to a 9lb plus baby can spot one in a second and that little sweetie is normal. Plus, she is dumb as a box of rocks. Having a BIG baby can result in complications. Their blood sugar crashes easily and oftentimes they have jaundice- both easily treatable but requires extra care after birth.
AND another CALLED IT - she of course had “complication i had for c section”. 🤔🤔 breach maybe 🙄🙄🙄 good grief. Claire, enjoy your baby, get off social media for a while, and if you don’t, then don’t post a super sweet photo of ur hubby with new baby and chunk an Hermès box behind him that’s about to fall apart. That part is priceless. Wonder when the baby in a Birkin is coming...

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That’s because the attention is on her 😃

Disclaimer: very happy for a healthy baby and safe delivery - truly!

have to add - CALLED IT! And many others did as well. The baby was BIG (per Claire) yet she won’t tell weight. Why? I can take a guess. She is an insecure woman who competes. The size of your baby isn’t a competition Claire. Ugh. This should be about baby and joy as new parents. But she’s still taking time to just not be nice in replies. Whoever said she was softening, um no. She’s still narcissistic. And as for weight of baby...run roh Claire. She’s so damned up her own bum that she doesn’t realize that women can look at a baby and guess its weight. She just posted pic of Paris, ahem Julien, with baby. Very sweet pic, but that baby is no more BIG than my arm. Anyone who has given birth to a 9lb plus baby can spot one in a second and that little sweetie is normal. Plus, she is dumb as a box of rocks. Having a BIG baby can result in complications. Their blood sugar crashes easily and oftentimes they have jaundice- both easily treatable but requires extra care after birth.
AND another CALLED IT - she of course had “complication i had for c section”. 🤔🤔 breach maybe 🙄🙄🙄 good grief. Claire, enjoy your baby, get off social media for a while, and if you don’t, then don’t post a super sweet photo of ur hubby with new baby and chunk an Hermès box behind him that’s about to fall apart. That part is priceless. Wonder when the baby in a Birkin is coming...
So true. All that business about the baby being a future Jason Momoa...! Give me a break!! We will never know the weight of the baby because he was 7 or 8 lbs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hands up here - I’m a mama who’s had an 8lb11oz baby and a 9lbs6oz one (ouch!) and that baby is a little feather compared 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
What a strange thing to hide. Claire is just obsessed with exaggerating everything - can you imagine having a conversation with her. Everything must be one-upped.

Reactions: 7
The build up to the baby’s name is pretty intense. She’s loving watching people guess.
Much like the click-baiting about whether she was having twins or not, despite it just being statistically unlikely and very little reason to think she might be expecting multiples. I think it speaks to massive insecurity and a need to be special.

That said, as 'extra', vulgar and completely lacking in taste as she is, there's something I like about Claire, and I hope motherhood changes her for the good.

To be honest no one cares really. It's a name. What the big secret is is hilarious. Claire people are having babies every day. You are no different. Even the royal family don't wait this long 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. The baby does look like a little dote and I do wish them all the best with him
You’re much kinder than me, I’m afraid... I hope the baby gives her absolute hell!! Give her something to be dramatic about! She was so cruel to me a few years back at a time when I was really poorly in hospital with quite serious brain stuff and she just wouldn’t leave me alone. I even told her I was in hospital and pleaded that she leave me be and just ignore me if she didn‘t like what I’d said! Got all her minions on at me as well. And my crime? Commenting that she and Lidl had lost touch with reality. Just that! She gave me merry hell for it!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Awww he’s a tiny thing! I’ve got so many babies in my family who were all over 8lb and he doesn’t even look close. Bless him he looks lovely though. Whatever his name is 😂

You’re much kinder than me, I’m afraid... I hope the baby gives her absolute hell!! Give her something to be dramatic about! She was so cruel to me a few years back at a time when I was really poorly in hospital with quite serious brain stuff and she just wouldn’t leave me alone. I even told her I was in hospital and pleaded that she leave me be and just ignore me if she didn‘t like what I’d said! Got all her minions on at me as well. And my crime? Commenting that she and Lidl had lost touch with reality. Just that! She gave me merry hell for it!!
I'm so sorry this happened to you. I can completely understand your feelings towards her. She always came across to me as a spolit bully. To be honest I always thought she intimidated Lydia. She was always condescending towards her. Now I'm by no means a fan of Lydia either. There is a reason why neither of them have many friends. So ok here's hoping for many many sleepless nights 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Reactions: 4
I’m pretty sure I make exactly the same comment about Claire’s bullying behaviour every few pages (her threads move SOOOOO slowly - there’s something you’re doing better at than everyone else Claire, it seems no one can even be arsed to gossip about you - but whenever Tattlers start saying she’s alright really, they kind of like her, I feel apoplectic and have to remind everyone that she’s a very intentionally nasty piece of work! I feel so sorry for baby who will end up at some prestigious private school with Common Chav Claire Chanewwww for a mother. That child will be mortified every time she opens her gob!

I’m pretty sure I make exactly the same comment about Claire’s bullying behaviour every few pages (her threads move SOOOOO slowly - there’s something you’re doing better at than everyone else Claire, it seems no one can even be arsed to gossip about you - but whenever Tattlers start saying she’s alright really, they kind of like her, I feel apoplectic and have to remind everyone that she’s a very intentionally nasty piece of work! I feel so sorry for baby who will end up at some prestigious private school with Common Chav Claire Chanewwww for a mother. That child will be mortified every time she opens her gob!
I would probably have more to say if I looked at her more but I had to unfollow at the start of her pregnancy as it started to get a bit upsetting for me. And her stories drive me insane too much writing in tiny font.

Reactions: 1
Ahhh @Gusber i remember this back from the GG days. She’s a witch and a baby won’t soften her ...
No way.

I hear you! If you haven’t been on the receiving end of that psycho‘s vitriolic diatribes, then it’s hard to feel much kindness towards her. Also, some deep thoughts. So...if your hubby owned a company specializing in exotic vacations, would you pin on your twitter account as your intro him jumping up and down singing off key with (sorry but true) his belly hanging out of his way too small tee? And if you did, would your husband not ask you to take it down? It shows how much he loves her - she being the epitome of class and fashion and so you should book a vacation through him. Ummm...no. And she is such a liar. My goodness. She is not a fashion stylist but too stupid to realize that there’s this thing called google, and your company closed in 2016 Claire. And why the hell is she still lisping? Ugh. I check in here and there and the damn braces are off and she’s still lisping all over the place. Eww.

And why can’t she stand up with a c-section? Is it because she birthed a 15lb baby?? Ugh.

I hear you! If you haven’t been on the receiving end of that psycho‘s vitriolic diatribes, then it’s hard to feel much kindness towards her. Also, some deep thoughts. So...if your hubby owned a company specializing in exotic vacations, would you pin on your twitter account as your intro him jumping up and down singing off key with (sorry but true) his belly hanging out of his way too small tee? And if you did, would your husband not ask you to take it down? It shows how much he loves her - she being the epitome of class and fashion and so you should book a vacation through him. Ummm...no. And she is such a liar. My goodness. She is not a fashion stylist but too stupid to realize that there’s this thing called google, and your company closed in 2016 Claire. And why the hell is she still lisping? Ugh. I check in here and there and the damn braces are off and she’s still lisping all over the place. Eww.

And why can’t she stand up with a c-section? Is it because she birthed a 15lb baby?? Ugh.
And goodness, there are quite a few ands. Sorry everyone. I am done.

• Heart
Please share what happened ladies. She makes out like she’s so kind and sweet but I don’t buy it for a second

Reactions: 2
I thought she would have done a photo with the baby and shown his name and weight etc, like an announcement, but it's over a week now, so maybe he will be shown as an unboxing vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she would have done a photo with the baby and shown his name and weight etc, like an announcement, but it's over a week now, so maybe he will be shown as an unboxing vlog!
She’ll buy something new from Hermes that comes in a massive box and shove him in that!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll bet that she’ll share name, allude to how hard the delivery was due to her ‘complication’, not give his weight, and say that she wants to keep some things private. That way she comes across as keeping baby‘s privacy (smart public maternal move), but in reality, the baby is a solid 7 lber, if that, and she is so competitive that she must maintain that the sympathy is on her as she did give birth during hard times, luckily she was allowed to bring in her husband, and whoa is me. She’s all over her insta with polls, now releasing a video. She either really needs to stay relevant or they need the money. Oh, and she will never tell her complication, ahem breach, because it make people wonder about the elusive Claire.

Please share what happened ladies. She makes out like she’s so kind and sweet but I don’t buy it for a second
I think I’ve said before so apologize if this is a repeat. She’s honestly nuts. Have you ever seen someone type in a rage, like pure rage? You literally have to sound out what is written. And this is on top of a woman who can barely spell her own name and has no clue that whose and who’s are actually different words. So my Claire story is pretty innocuous. I honestly was being nice and thought she was. I was so speechless. This is when she was blathering on about how she was going to be alone in her private suite giving birth -ALONE!! I made a huge mistake - I sent her a private note saying that I had an emergency birth, my husband, wasn’t there for anything until a hot slide in at last second during cesarean. I said women are strong, you will be too, all that matters is safety of baby. Yep that’s IT. WTF? I woke up to a 4 scroller that I had to sound out - I’m mentally unsound, how dare I tell a pregnant woman a horror story when she is giving birth during a PANDEMIC (kinda like the London Blitz I’m assuming in her mind🙄). She will be ALONE and here I am telling her a horror story. Again what is WRONG with me? Um, again WTF? Then, I did the worst thing you can do when a narcissist is having a narcissistic insult - I engaged and tried to explain myself. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She went apeshit. Literally went nuts. I ended up blocking HER just to get her to shut up. And the final message sent to me was again what a dumbass I am and how mentally unstable I am ...”oh I’m so glad you’ve read this because now I can block you”. Maturity a it’s best. I’m a faster blocker though. Bottom line, white trash married money, and hasn‘t figured out yet how to behave properly. She literally cannot for the life of her figure out how the Lids and other influencers are bigger and better. Well, they dropped her like a hot potato-even Emma Hill dropped her years ago.
And thus is my story of Claire, the ever trolling, ever unsatisfied, feather loving, shell loving fashionista. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
No one really cares that much what you called the baby Claire. You would swear she was the only one to name a child. A name reveal. Like FFS 😳😳😳😳

I’ll bet that she’ll share name, allude to how hard the delivery was due to her ‘complication’, not give his weight, and say that she wants to keep some things private. That way she comes across as keeping baby‘s privacy (smart public maternal move), but in reality, the baby is a solid 7 lber, if that, and she is so competitive that she must maintain that the sympathy is on her as she did give birth during hard times, luckily she was allowed to bring in her husband, and whoa is me. She’s all over her insta with polls, now releasing a video. She either really needs to stay relevant or they need the money. Oh, and she will never tell her complication, ahem breach, because it make people wonder about the elusive Claire.

I think I’ve said before so apologize if this is a repeat. She’s honestly nuts. Have you ever seen someone type in a rage, like pure rage? You literally have to sound out what is written. And this is on top of a woman who can barely spell her own name and has no clue that whose and who’s are actually different words. So my Claire story is pretty innocuous. I honestly was being nice and thought she was. I was so speechless. This is when she was blathering on about how she was going to be alone in her private suite giving birth -ALONE!! I made a huge mistake - I sent her a private note saying that I had an emergency birth, my husband, wasn’t there for anything until a hot slide in at last second during cesarean. I said women are strong, you will be too, all that matters is safety of baby. Yep that’s IT. WTF? I woke up to a 4 scroller that I had to sound out - I’m mentally unsound, how dare I tell a pregnant woman a horror story when she is giving birth during a PANDEMIC (kinda like the London Blitz I’m assuming in her mind🙄). She will be ALONE and here I am telling her a horror story. Again what is WRONG with me? Um, again WTF? Then, I did the worst thing you can do when a narcissist is having a narcissistic insult - I engaged and tried to explain myself. 🤦🏼‍♀️ She went apeshit. Literally went nuts. I ended up blocking HER just to get her to shut up. And the final message sent to me was again what a dumbass I am and how mentally unstable I am ...”oh I’m so glad you’ve read this because now I can block you”. Maturity a it’s best. I’m a faster blocker though. Bottom line, white trash married money, and hasn‘t figured out yet how to behave properly. She literally cannot for the life of her figure out how the Lids and other influencers are bigger and better. Well, they dropped her like a hot potato-even Emma Hill dropped her years ago.
And thus is my story of Claire, the ever trolling, ever unsatisfied, feather loving, shell loving fashionista. 😂😂😂
She is the one with issues. And loads of them too 😳😳😳. What a moron

Name reveal, is she serious? Because everyone’s waiting with baited breath...
And first time alone with him... ‘single parents I don’t know how you do it.’ She’s a joke

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.