Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Um, has anyone seen this? Are these taxes that they aren’t paying??

Claire Chanelle
@IamChouquette

·
Mar 17

In France taxes are on hold and efficient measures to keep the people safe are in place. We’ve had our forth email (since Friday) from the HMRC asking us to pay our bill. Sorry HMRC we might be a while, we are paying £27 for a bottle of dettol right now.
Those links only take me to the main of her twitter page so not sure what you’re trying to link but the video that came up on top of Paris dancing around like a clown and her fake laughing made me want to vomit up my wine and cheese!

Peepers

Sorry to derail. I’ll delete this message after. But does anyone know how to create a thread? I want to create one about “Amynevfashiondiaries”. Or does anyone follow her and want to start one and I’ll comment. @Its_Me any ideas? I tried to direct message but not sure how to do that either 😭

Its_Me

VIP Member
It’s just conjecture on my part. I will say that the bags she has don’t come from the actual store. She alludes to it but that’s really it. They are PR gifts, credits she’s been given to a consignment store. Even pre-loved bags can come with all the wrapping, bags and boxes. I would be more inclined to think they are full price, authentic bags if she showed the ticket like some do, or take better care of them. personally If you really love these bags and have spent this much on them I really just think ur house would be nicer, etc. You would design your custom closet around them etc. Something just isn’t right about it all. Just a feeling! 😁
So you think some are fake??

So... Did she have gestational diabetes? Since the baby was "so" big and since she had so much fluid? My doctor said that access fluid is an indicator that someone might have it and is not eating lowcarb and manage it with diet? I have it myself, but I eat lowkarb and the baby is not estimated big. I do not use medicine. And guess what!? A symptom is actually weight loss if you dont treat it. I've lost weight through the pregnancy. I think she said she did not have to do anything special to maintian her weight?
I think if she did it would be the WORST. She is so dramatic and needs to be unique. I think if she did she would have milked it for all it’s worth😂 Kudos to you though for managing it through diet! That’s hard!

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
Apparently they are having twins, not sure why they did no wait unit they could figure out the gender of both children.

Well done to those of you who predicted it would be Hermes-related 😂 I think the name is nice, not sure how common it is in France or will people assume it’s after Balzac? Bear as the middle name though is so very on brand for chavette, makes me think of Cheryl and Liam Payne! Good job they didn’t pick Bear as the first name, though Honoré Bear is a bit of an odd combination. As soon as Claire said it though it just sounds like she’s saying honorary as in an honorary degree.
I said Hermes or Chanel

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
She is fuking nuts about the size of her baby!! I feel like most people want their babies to be as small and cuddly for as long as possible!
I feel like he needs to see a doctor when she goes on that he’s some hulk at then when she puts a picture up he just looks normal

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
So when she says she pays for things with HER money she means their business account? Isn’t it illegal to pay for Chanel (personal items) on your business account?

chinesewhisperss

Chatty Member
I’ve never paid attention to LL’s bentley tbh. I don’t even follow her but she keeps coming up in my explore page so I knew she had one!

LornaLuxe’s Bentley is about 10 years old so I shouldn’t think she’s working with them just another attempt at her trying to appear ‘luxe’.

Londondiva

What the hell is that car seat monstrosity??
Your baby’s car seat really shouldn’t have anything in it. Why can’t she just leave it as it is??