Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
I just saw the thing on trunks. 🙄 Because Lydia has one?
Also, did anyone see the twitter rant (she’s hid replies🤣) where she complains about the correct pronunciation of Hermès. Because she knows the brand so well, she knows how to lisp that thing out. All I could think about was Hermione in HP. “It’s “leviosa” 😂😂 I’m not sure what influencer dared to say it wrong but she knows best. Especially as her ear lobes must be stretched beyond belief with all that vintage Chanel crap hanging off her ears. It just looks painful.
Yeh and she spelt influencer wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
They are not having twins
Should have probably watched the videos, but could not be arsed. From the look of the 6 or so pregnancy videos it looked like there was more than one child, but I guess I misunderstood the clickbait.

• Heart

Dandylion1

VIP Member
I’m surprised she’s showing that she is weaning him
Considering 2 weeks ago she was saying “he’s 3 months old” 😂

avabella

VIP Member
After her banging on and on about how massive she’d gotten I had some sympathy for her, as I literally got HUGE at the end of my second pregnancy.
The pic she’s posted looks like I did at 30 weeks haha! What a drama llama.

Helencorrie_2

Just came on here to say .. I think she does fake giveaways .. there’s been a few giveaways that I’ve noticed she’s never announced the winner for.. example is that fancy dog bed? I never saw anything about that again correct me if I’m wrong! Absolutely hilarious her husband isn’t called Paris as well! I genuinely believed he was.. did always think it was a bit odd 😂
omg, I was thinking the same but though it couldn’t be... it would too low, even for Claire.

Anne1448

VIP Member
What is it with people being ashamed of their working class background? Is Essex a bad place in the UK?

dezign

Fair play to her if she earns her own money and pays for everything herself, which she says on every video. I
I agree that when she says so, we can believe something is not gifted. But to your point there is no way she is paying with money that she earns. She can't make that much from YouTube to be able to afford what she buys. She doesn't have the viewership numbers. And brand deals? Not really. Collabs? Nope.

She gets vouchers from Luisa Viaroma etc and uses her husband's money from his family. His travel business is not hugely successful.

Haven't Claire and HRHCollection fallen out now? I can't remember where I heard or read it but I'm sure they fell out?
They are still following each other I think. In this cancel culture, isn't unfollowing in IG the first thing they do after falling out?
Screenshot_20190920-080607.png
Screenshot_20190920-080454.png

Last edited:

langwidere

Sorry, but Claire does not have a massive house. She should have used some of the money she uses on bags, on her home.
Haha I don’t actually know how big her house is because compared to Lydia she hasn’t shown every square millimetre of it. I meant more in the sense that when Lydia was living in MK her house was a lot smaller than Claire’s!

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I don’t like Claire but have to disagree. I know people in the same position as her with similar conditions or who are on immunosuppressive drugs and they’ve been contacted by their GP for the vaccine, people in their 30s and 40s. You can’t use your position, that isn’t a thing, and if you turn down the offer for the vaccine it won’t go to a front line worker, just the next person on the list
Hmm maybe in the UK it’s being done differently. In the US, you’ve got a lot of press coming out that rich white people are making appointments in low income areas because low income people can’t afford to take off work or don’t have the transportation to get to the vaccination sites. It’s just kinda icky, in my opinion. I’m sure her GP told her to get it, but let’s be real. We all know Claire’s going to hop on a plane ASAP because she thinks it’s okay to now.

lurkingin94123

Chatty Member
Is she pregnant again? Her face seems really puffy and she’s mentioned not drinking few times.
That would be pretty quick. I do hear that once you have one, it’s a lot easier to get pregnant with the next one quite quickly (if you’re not using any form of solid birth control).