Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else is DYING at Claire finding it flattering that wee ol’ oni boy called SJP “Mama”?! 🤣😂🤣 And Claire is flattered! 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 SJP looks 70, which is just about right for Queen chav.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The look at 8.48 in the 'New Shoes/New Style' YouTube. She cannot be serious! 😂 The jacket, the trousers (that hem), the sweater. What a joke. Please no one take any style recommendation from her whatsoever. And Church's can't be serious either. What a way to devalue a heritage brand.
And I notice she was rude and aggressive towards someone who made a comment on this vid. Will she ever learn?

Most amazingly she has the name of the brand wrong!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
The latest video. Unless you are a millionaire, splurge on a piece or two a season, married into a family who have purchased your homes and will provide a windfall when they die OR get every f’ing lux item for free, NO ONE needs to “invest” in a Kaite jumper in every single color and then chuck it across the room because you literally have no sense of the value of an earned dollar.

I’m sorry. I do not deny that Claire is a hard worker BUT you can see the difference in how she treats items she’s spent earned $ on (Chanel jacket, countless Hermes bags) versus the majority of what she has which has been gifted. This is why i cannot stand when an influencer says they’ve purchased these items w free vouchers because they’re “working” to the vouchers. Sorry. It’s free money which is why you treat the items like they were bought at the dollar store. I recently commented on a “Best Purchases” video of another tacky Brit YT’er when she said a best purchase were some free jewelry pieces from a brand who sponsors her videos. Her retort was she had to throw in some $ so it’s a purchase. If something Costa £10K and you throw in £500, I guess that is a best purchase since you essentially got it FOR FREE.

When I see multi-thousand pound hauls, I immediately tick that company off my list of places I’ll shop. Rave about what an investment something is, and then throw it across the room because you have no actual invested value in it? No, thank you.

Reactions: 12
Warning: 'Sent Lorent' tweed cap. What's funnier? Her pronunciation (mauling) of the brand name or the way she looks wearing said cap?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Warning: 'Sent Lorent' tweed cap. What's funnier? Her pronunciation (mauling) of the brand name or the way she looks wearing said cap?
I find it hilarious that she has a French husband but no ability to pronounce French words correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She has done it again, another bloody Hermès bag. She buys them like plastic supermarket bags! The day a burglar y-gets into that house he is going to have a wild time!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She has done it again, another bloody Hermès bag. She buys them like plastic supermarket bags! The day a burglar y-gets into that house he is going to have a wild time!
Bloody hell. Does her husband pay for absolutely everything else, so anything she earns, she just buys bags with? I’m genuinely gobsmacked as to how she can afford to buy so many as though they are from Zara

Reactions: 9
And they look ridiculous on her shelf. She has quite the knack of making anything she buys and wears look very low budget. Far more Primark than any designer. I bet she's not exactly the image they have in mind for their brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And they look ridiculous on her shelf. She has quite the knack of making anything she buys and wears look very low budget. Far more Primark than any designer. I bet she's not exactly the image they have in mind for their brand.
They did desperately try and stop her but when Paris the Frenchie managed to get a contact or what ever , it went wild! How many does she have, 12, 13, 14…

All the bloody brand is interested in is the money, instead of selling them to people who really like and wan’t one for the beauty, craftmans hip and not the so called status symbol. The Claires, lydias, tamaras, patrica b… have turned the brand into trash!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Grammarly subscription is cheaper than another hermes 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was thinking the same thing but I don’t know if you can use Grammarly inside of IG. She would have to type the content in a new Grammarly doc, then copy and paste it to IG. You know she’s not going to invest the time in that.
1640217852455.png

They did desperately try and stop her but when Paris the Frenchie managed to get a contact or what ever , it went wild! How many does she have, 12, 13, 14…

All the bloody brand is interested in is the money, instead of selling them to people who really like and wan’t one for the beauty, craftmans hip and not the so called status symbol. The Claires, lydias, tamaras, patrica b… have turned the brand into trash!
I was of a similar mindset…tacky influencers tarnishing beloved legacy fashion houses but I’ve recently changed my tune. When I rock my gear, I am proud. I worked my tail off for what I’ve been fortunate to purchase. We can’t let a few nitwits spoil our fashion fun.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.