Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claire is starting to look like Lydia more and more in each vlog -she is getting alot of work done, but I notice she is deep down obsessed with Lydia

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When she was showing the new furniture (I’ve never seen anything so manky in my whole life!!) did anyone notice how dirty the floors were? I only started looking at Clare as there was something about her on the Lydia Millen thread (she gifted Lydia hot chocolate or something and Lydia gave her Chanel 😆) I’m just gobsmacked by her lack of style! She went to the Hermes sample sale - said she spent lots of money - I was excited to see what she purchased - just some ugly shoes and another ugly oversized blazer!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have no words for all that Christmas tatt she has bought for her table lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Claire is starting to look like Lydia more and more in each vlog -she is getting alot of work done, but I no
When she was showing the new furniture (I’ve never seen anything so manky in my whole life!!) did anyone notice how dirty the floors were? I only started looking at Clare as there was something about her on the Lydia Millen thread (she gifted Lydia hot chocolate or something and Lydia gave her Chanel 😆) I’m just gobsmacked by her lack of style! She went to the Hermes sample sale - said she spent lots of money - I was excited to see what she purchased - just some ugly shoes and another ugly oversized blazer!
claire is disgusting, a few years back on the gg thread , there were pics and lots of comments about the dog poo, yes dog poo on the floor in her dressing room next to her clothes, that were also all over the floor. Claire is the most disgusting vulgar chav out there by far!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
claire is disgusting, a few years back on the gg thread , there were pics and lots of comments about the dog poo, yes dog poo on the floor in her dressing room next to her clothes, that were also all over the floor. Claire is the most disgusting vulgar chav out there by far!
Omg yes! I remember. The vlog is probably still up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I did have fun reporting her doxxing. I wouldn’t ever message or comment tit to someone but if you make everything public then you have to suck up the bad with the good

Reactions: 6
Just putting her very own bullying on here for record. She or IG deleted the posts.

65360381-078A-4C68-9749-2DCBF6E01960.jpeg
FFD16B84-69A4-4E04-86BE-F5832869A294.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
“It’s pathetic, petty and you need to grow up” Words of wisdom huh Claire?

She is seething and frothing through her chipmunk teeth on the daily she cannot address anything said on Tattle, as then she will confirm she can’t help herself and reads here. Commenting on her socials just gives her ammunition, although in true Claire style she handles it like a ‘pitbull on a council estate’. She has tried this way of calling out someone in the past if I recall. Her rabid minions launched an attack on the poor girl. This time it has bit her in the ass, will people calling her out and the post being deleted. Suck eggs Claire.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Maybe the reason why she doesn't get anything PR / invites because they know how nasty can she be online and offline?

I do remember a vlog from Sophie Shohet around 2017/2018 where she was invited by Dior, alongside Lydia, Carrie and Claire. Lydia was touching everything but didn't buy anything (goes to show how cheap she is), and Claire was acting that she was more wealthier, classier than Sophie. Sophie ignored this wannabes, and instead spent the rest of the vlog talking to her SAs and the store manager, the people who gave her that memorable experience.

All Claire gets are invites to is private sales, maybe the staff know she'll buy all their crappy stuff because they know she's a cheap ass?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell is that what that is? How old are her dogs, surely old enough to be house trained?!
If she wants to live in a tit covered house that's her business, but it's disgusting that Honore is no doubt walking and playing around on that floor

Claire need a to sacrifice a birkin and get a housekeeper

• Haha
  • Sick
Has she actually painted the walls in the extension? Are they meant to look like plaster? It looks so unfinished!

Paris looks like he’s been mainlining port and cheese, surely he’ll have recurrent gout

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.