Claire Chanelle Chouquette #2 Hermės bags and dripping gold, has no taste and dresses old

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s slating their quality 🙉🙊🙈 high(ish) standard?! So you’re spending a load of money on high(ish) quality?! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ The first round are way comfier?!
So you’re spending your money (and telling people to spend their money) on low quality, uncomfortable products 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

“Chanel always do this” then why buy it?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ They probably cost £10 to make per item and you’re spending how much on shite?
Because that chav needs to be covered in labels. She’s also sucking up to her SA with the hopes of being invited to the VVIP boutiques. Good luck, Claire. Go with your buddy Sabrina who’s spending all that VC $ she raised for LP snagging bags in store to resell on their site. She’s certainly a VVIP in the boutique.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Just watched the latest YT. Claire had a false positive on an at-home test. She is so incredibly dramatic. Always. While, as a woman who has children, I know the feeling of wanting to get pregnant, I am also rather level-headed and didn’t lose my mind after a positive at-home test. This isn’t her first rodeo, I just don’t get it. You have a positive test, you pop to your OBGYN and confirm. Done. I also am so tired of women who make a living on social media whining about people’s comments re pregnancy. If Claire didn’t wear a-line dresses while HOLDING HER BELLY, no one would say a word. If she didn’t film only top-up while having posted photos for days looking v bloated, no one would say a word. She does this to herself and there isn’t an ounce of me who feels sorry for her or anyone on social media when it comes to this. Kyle Jenner managed to hide her entire first pregnancy. If you don’t want people making comments or asking questions, there are ways to film and photograph to avoid this. Claire knows this. Directing photo shoots is part of what she says she does. She fools no one. An attention wh*re until the end.

Reactions: 17
Just watched the latest YT. Claire had a false positive on an at-home test. She is so incredibly dramatic. Always. While, as a woman who has children, I know the feeling of wanting to get pregnant, I am also rather level-headed and didn’t lose my mind after a positive at-home test. This isn’t her first rodeo, I just don’t get it. You have a positive test, you pop to your OBGYN and confirm. Done. I also am so tired of women who make a living on social media whining about people’s comments re pregnancy. If Claire didn’t wear a-line dresses while HOLDING HER BELLY, no one would say a word. If she didn’t film only top-up while having posted photos for days looking v bloated, no one would say a word. She does this to herself and there isn’t an ounce of me who feels sorry for her or anyone on social media when it comes to this. Kyle Jenner managed to hide her entire first pregnancy. If you don’t want people making comments or asking questions, there are ways to film and photograph to avoid this. Claire knows this. Directing photo shoots is part of what she says she does. She fools no one. An attention wh*re until the end.
I agree, who goes by pregnancy tests from the chemist or local shop. We all know that the results can be false. When I ( many years ago) had a period that was late, I would go straight in for a blood test, et voilà. You can also have a false negative!

I looks like she was just having a nervous pregnancy because she is so desperate for another child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I agree the video was very dramatic for what was essentially just a false positive, but here in the UK you only do ‘at home’ tests. With my first pregnancy I went to the GP (or doctors office) to get them to confirm the pregnancy and they literally just made a note on my file! You don’t have any certainty until you 12 week scan. It’s a bit bizarre, but does mean we are reliant on home testing. That said; I think the ‘early response’ tests that she used have a huge margin for error. It’s tough during the two week wait but always worth waiting until your period is actually due to test!

Reactions: 5
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like she's been wanting another child for quite a while. Let's not kid ourselves she's not getting any younger, and looking at Paris, I doubt he has the strongest/fastest of swimmers.

If I were her I'd stop wasting my money on this designer tit and her fake "fashion" brand and do IVF. She's so lucky to have the money she has that I'm sure she could go rounds and rounds, which many people don't have the luxury of doing. Is it painful, tiring? Yes, but so is motherhood, and if you want a child that badly, it's a sacrifice worth taking

Knowing her she probably wants a girl to have a mini me, and I'm sure she'd be able to find a dodgy clinic that would be able to do sex selection for them

Reactions: 8
Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong but I feel like she's been wanting another child for quite a while. Let's not kid ourselves she's not getting any younger, and looking at Paris, I doubt he has the strongest/fastest of swimmers.

If I were her I'd stop wasting my money on this designer tit and her fake "fashion" brand and do IVF. She's so lucky to have the money she has that I'm sure she could go rounds and rounds, which many people don't have the luxury of doing. Is it painful, tiring? Yes, but so is motherhood, and if you want a child that badly, it's a sacrifice worth taking

Knowing her she probably wants a girl to have a mini me, and I'm sure she'd be able to find a dodgy clinic that would be able to do sex selection for them
She wanted a girl as her first born. She was devastated when it was a boy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I felt sympathy until she HAD to drop into the narrative that she went to Harley Street to see a doctor. Does she have to name drop at every opportunity? I actually quite like her and her style but that made me look at her a bit differently 🫤

Reactions: 9
She wanted a girl as her first born. She was devastated when it was a boy.
I'm sure many have preferences but who would be stupid enough to say that on video, I'm sure oni bear won't appreciate knowing that. Almost as stumped ad kanye saying Kim wanted to abort North

A happy and healthy is all any new parent should be wishing for

I felt sympathy until she HAD to drop into the narrative that she went to Harley Street to see a doctor. Does she have to name drop at every opportunity? I actually quite like her and her style but that made me look at her a bit differently 🫤
Yes, yes she does.

I agree the video was very dramatic for what was essentially just a false positive, but here in the UK you only do ‘at home’ tests. With my first pregnancy I went to the GP (or doctors office) to get them to confirm the pregnancy and they literally just made a note on my file! You don’t have any certainty until you 12 week scan. It’s a bit bizarre, but does mean we are reliant on home testing. That said; I think the ‘early response’ tests that she used have a huge margin for error. It’s tough during the two week wait but always worth waiting until your period is actually due to test!
Gosh, that is interesting , here in France only a blood test prescribed by your GP or gynecologist will validate your pregnancy and be the starting point of family allowance and 100% medical care. A home pregnancy test means nothing!

Because that chav needs to be covered in labels. She’s also sucking up to her SA with the hopes of being invited to the VVIP boutiques. Good luck, Claire. Go with your buddy Sabrina who’s spending all that VC $ she raised for LP snagging bags in store to resell on their site. She’s certainly a VVIP in the boutique.
I think LP has lost itself .. way too much advertising and then showing casing lives in hotel bedrooms … it’s all way too chaotic and I think less is more … it’s all becoming too tacky and not what I expected LP to be in the early days. I’m curious what discount Claire gets …

Gosh, that is interesting , here in France only a blood test prescribed by your GP or gynecologist will validate your pregnancy and be the starting point of family allowance and 100% medical care. A home pregnancy test means nothing!
Back in the late 90s I had a positive home test, went to my GP to confirm. GP’s test came back negative. I was indeed pregnant and the home test was more accurate than the doctor’s! Maybe our hormones play hide and seek sometimes. :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think LP has lost itself .. way too much advertising and then showing casing lives in hotel bedrooms … it’s all way too chaotic and I think less is more … it’s all becoming too tacky and not what I expected LP to be in the early days. I’m curious what discount Claire gets …
I agree. I think they’re targeting the US market of women who love a good shop. Have you ever watched live shows via IG account CovetByChristos. This guy knows how to target women. He even has a StosSquad where you can be a part of it if you spend $10K a month (minimum) during his live shows. I stopped watching after one of the members died and he read some email aloud where a family member said that his live auctions are what made her happy in her dying months. I can’t think of anything sadder than turning to anxiety, fomo-driven IG auctions and spending tens of thousands to comfort you during your final months just to be a part of that group. It just left me feeling sick and sadly this is exactly who LP is going after. It’s allllll about the $, honey.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I agree. I think they’re targeting the US market of women who love a good shop. Have you ever watched live shows via IG account CovetByChristos. This guy knows how to target women. He even has a StosSquad where you can be a part of it if you spend $10K a month (minimum) during his live shows. I stopped watching after one of the members died and he read some email aloud where a family member said that his live auctions are what made her happy in her dying months. I can’t think of anything sadder than turning to anxiety, fomo-driven IG auctions and spending tens of thousands to comfort you during your final months just to be a part of that group. It just left me feeling sick and sadly this is exactly who LP is going after. It’s allllll about the $, honey.
So, he’s QVC-ing internationally for LP?!

Reactions: 1
I watch him and half the time I’m not even fully convinced he knows what he’s talking about or even for that matter seems remotely interested.

The disheartening thing is .. is when they focus too much on spreading your costs .. use split it etc .. it’s damaging as people will rely on credit too much.

I love LP .. but I’ve turned away as it’s like a vortex of constant advertisement. There is a big surge on the secondary market and I love vintage … but something is a miss with LP. It’s far too chaotic and is almost coming across just not tasteful. Business needs to grow, I’m all for that … but it’s almost like a betting shop

• Haha
So what do you all think of the glam bling chavy furry over dressed and strangely set out family room! It is so cold and un inviting!

• Haha
So what do you all think of the glam bling chavy furry over dressed and strangely set out family room! It is so cold and un inviting!

Just a load of expensive furniture dumped in a room - a bit like a furniture shop showroom. I like the couches but neither style goes with each other. Why two dining tables in one room? The rustic table is much more a kitchen table and better for children, although the fur chairs are stupid and will just get ruined and can't be cleaned.

The light up table, although stunning, is also stupid as the glass will get scratched so easily and she's put it at the end of her island which makes it essentially a kitchen table, and it is far too fancy and out of place for that. It is all a mis match mess of expensive items, and the chandeliers look cheap and tacky and do not go at all, she would have been better getting the lights that match the table.!

Cannot wait for the kitchen reveal and we see the marble splashbacks that have joins and no pattern matching!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.